What's new

Over 240,000+ Afghan refugees deported from Turkey (as well as Iran and Pakistan)

Mostly stopped, yes. Although I know a small handful still came after the 2000s. Even students have been coming much less so.

if they can go to Europe they can go to Pakistan. Both by illegal means. Meantime your government apparently does not take back anyone who left illegally.

A great excuse to dump your problems on others.

The only issue is in Europe they get paid and treated reasonably fine. Tell us how much Pakistanis were paying for your Bengali domestic help.

And now since Pakistan has embarked on this holy good mission, milk and honey will be flowing in the country as soon as the last Afghan is deported.

That day will be the best day in the history of Pakistan after 14th August 1947, the day we kick out every Afghan and their supporters out of Pakistan.

And now since Pakistan has embarked on this holy good mission, milk and honey will be flowing in the country as soon as the last Afghan is deported.
polio will be gone maybe most of the terrorism too

The only issue is in Europe they get paid and treated reasonably fine. Tell us how much Pakistanis were paying for your Bengali domestic help.

They were deported. Bengalis illegals are not more favored than any other illegal in Europe.

@ThunderCat @dBSPL @MMM-E @LegionnairE @lastofthepatriots @PDF

1698219895418.png

1698219907025.png

We can love the Turks for stating the difference between Afghans & Pakistanis.

Pakistan is an overpopulated country and ruined by such. Adding Afghans only worsened the situation. But even with Afghans gone, our problems are not solved.

I wish that were true.

They are landing in droves - 15000 are expected since the withdrawal. In my city they are now occupying entire neighborhoods along with Somalis. Ukranians have been arriving too but not as much as Afghans.

They are being sent to multiple states and pretty soon Afghanis in the US will be a common sight in comparison to many other immigrants like Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and so on.
Hi,

They will all end up in Fremont, CA. Just give them time.

LOL what? More like your denial. Our own housekeeper was. Plenty of Bangladeshis work as domestic staff in Pakistan. Not to mention criminals.

There's at least five million of your people in total.

You want me to believe they dodn't exist because they're undocumented? Tell me all those Afghanis also don't exist there, Binglo boy.
How would they have reached Pakistan from Bangladesh after 1971? India BD border is porous but India Pak border is not. The richer ones who can afford air travel wouldnt move to Pakistan. That only leaves shipping vessels. Unlikely that even hundreds of thousands let alone millions hid on commercial ships to get to Pakistan.

How would they have reached Pakistan from Bangladesh after 1971? India BD border is porous but India Pak border is not. The richer ones who can afford air travel wouldnt move to Pakistan. That only leaves shipping vessels. Unlikely that even hundreds of thousands let alone millions hid on commercial ships to get to Pakistan.

If they can reach Europe they can reach Pakistan. In the 90s, there was a crime hike in Karachi from Bangladeshi migrants. Benazir's administration itself went on a crackdown on Bangladeshi migrants.

Bangladeshis have been coming to Pakistan on forged documents since the 70s.

Back
Top Bottom