What's new

Outrage in India over Delhi bus gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is as serious an issue as can exist. This could have happened to anyone .
I'm not picking out Delhi but we have to work very hard to strengthen our society.

When i said this is not serious issue means you ll not see such case in big no's. India is full diversity. People from all state migrates to New Delhi. What we want to just make them aware and with time they ll learn to respect each other.

But crime against women does not come under such condition. We have a lot criminals and Delhi police is assH0le. Just go any where and you ll not see Police active.

i say cut the peni$ of such bastards or make them impotent n then put them in jail for atleast 14 years to make their life worse than hell...:butcher:

I m telling u guys nothing fears a man more then losing his manhood not even death...:)

Cool down.....We can't able to punish them and I think you don't know about our Judicial system and its working phenomenon. after all its bailable crime they will come out within 15-20 days and roam freely in streets. What happened Ruchika case? everybody know about that culprit ,what was accomplished so far? just read news and forgot like our politicians. In addition our judges seeking innovative/novelty in crimes then only they will issue death sentence (rarest of rare case). Feel proud about our country.

Look you Pakistanis:

You will NEVER EVER get Kashmir but if you guys want Delhi, you can take it.

Seriously, Delhi is gone to the dogs...

Surrendering your capital means surrendering your country.....so that way we not only gonna take kashmir but rest of your country as well :smokin:

Start practicing living under Pakistani rule then !! lol

Surrendering your capital means surrendering your country.....so that way we not only gonna take kashmir but rest of your country as well :smokin:

Wow. How nice?

Btw, are you done with your charas-ganja ?

This is a machine-gun topic.

Because it has been posted as many times as a machine-gun can fire.

Isn't this your national capital?

pffhhhh..... that shithole isnt worth it to be our national capital if women can not walk freely outside in the evening.
Useless officials, CM of Delhi is busy to stop building a National war memorial but she cant stop women from getting raped.

Better move the capital to Bangalore or somewhere else...... Delhi you are not worth it.

Man we discussing serious issues so its not the right time to cracking jokes in between. We will talk about Pakistan and its related jokes in some other section.

That's what I read here:

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - IBNLive

This is from a famous Assamese poet, describing her own experiences and that of her daughter.

I've never been to New Delhi though, so if you say it's not true, then I'll take your word for it.

This is 2009 News and such type of incidents are not happening much. In north India Delhi is hub for education and jobs. So a lot of people from other states migrates to Delhi. With time they ll learn to respect each other.

jealous of Delhiites :rofl:

Lol @ delhites who are justifying the living conditions of a state that is the country's capital and sees such barbaric events and where women fear to venture out after 7/8pm.

I welcome you to Gujarat, where women and girls roam freely even at 11 pm in the night. Go to Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad, you will see the difference.

I repeat, delhi has gone to the dogs.

:lol:

Women roam around in Delhi much beyond 7/8 PM . Living conditions ? When was the last time you checked Delhi's per cpaita income and HDI level ? :lol:

You can't use public transport after 7/8 PM though i agree.

About the rest of your rant, as someone else said , Delhi belongs to no one's daddy.Certainly not yours.

Also before declaring that delhi ahs gone to the dogs, try protecting your muslims also in Gujarat 2000 of whom were murdered in 2002.

Things need to change in India and Delhi in particular due to the neighbouring states here, but xenophobic people like you will most certainly not bring any change .

Btw, most criminals in Delhi come from its neighbouring states as migrants and aren't locals including in this case. Giving away Delhi to Pakistan won't change a thing.

Getting rape in public transport is a serious issue!

In Colombo rape cases and harassment on women are lower, because they have plenty of options for their sex needs. Locals, Russian, Thai, Chinese, Uzbekistan etc any available.

send some to delhi ...their are starving for them...in the process raping girls in public transports

In Colombo rape cases and harassment on women are lower, because they have plenty of options for their sex needs. Locals, Russian, Thai, Chinese, Uzbekistan etc any available.

send some to delhi ...their are starving for them...in the process raping girls in public transports

35tn94.jpg

35b4br.jpg

F60wy.jpg

Sorry to all Delhi guys, but try to fix your problem first ;) you are not a backward region in bihar but our national capital.

Look you Pakistanis:

You will NEVER EVER get Kashmir but if you guys want Delhi, you can take it.

Seriously, Delhi is gone to the dogs...

Hey if you are willing to give us that city there must be something wrong, we outright refuse this offer. :lol: Seriously you guys should just add castration as a punishment and watch how quickly the rapes stop.

Man we discussing serious issues so its not the right time to cracking jokes in between. We will talk about Pakistan and its related jokes in some other section.

really then go to previous pages and see how serious was the discussion .....btw its not the first time it happened in delhi ....its every second day we are hearing such news coming out of delhi

35tn94.jpg

35b4br.jpg

F60wy.jpg

Sorry to all Delhi guys, but try to fix your problem first ;) you are not a backward region in bihar but our national capital.

Yeah right rapes happen only in Delhi :lol:

Delhi is not backward but it's neighbouring states are and that is where most criminals come from including the ones in this this case.

If you lived in a relatively rich city surrounded by poor and backwards states , you would have understood what i am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom