What's new

Outrage in India over Delhi bus gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that Delhi has a lot of racism. Not just against "chinkis" (i.e. NE Indians and East Asians) but also against South Indians and East Indians.

Maybe the Indian capital should be in West or South India.

Not like that apart from exceptions....

Its not just about this incident.

Women are really unsafe in Delhi. They dont venture out of their houses post 7/8 pm and there is no police anywhere.

Dont you see TV ?

Look pakistani, Rape happens everywhere but Delhi has the worst record among the major capitals of the world.

Delhi also has a population of 16 million people . Much much more than what most capitals of the world have.

All those who are jealous of Delhiites , whatever be the reason, don't take this poor girl's rape as an opportunity to take potshots on Dellhiites .

Do remember that the man who was trying to save this girl also got beaten up with rods . Most people out there on the streets of Delhi protesting are also Delhi men.

Delhi has a criminal element which is a larger than other cities in India but that doesn't mean that the majority are criminals .

I heard that Delhi has a lot of racism. Not just against "chinkis" (i.e. NE Indians and East Asians) but also against South Indians and East Indians.

Maybe the Indian capital should be in West or South India.

I am from New Delhi and there is Nothing like this. Racism is not part of New Delhi. Crime against women is big problem in Delhi.

Delhi also has a population of 16 million people . Much much more than what most capitals of the world have.

All those who are jealous of Delhiites , whatever be the reason, don't take this poor girl's rape as an opportunity to take potshots on Dellhiites .

Do remember that the man who was trying to save this girl also got beaten up with rods . Most people out there on the streets of Delhi protesting are also Delhi men.

jealous of Delhiites :rofl:

Lol @ delhites who are justifying the living conditions of a state that is the country's capital and sees such barbaric events and where women fear to venture out after 7/8pm.

I welcome you to Gujarat, where women and girls roam freely even at 11 pm in the night. Go to Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad, you will see the difference.

I repeat, delhi has gone to the dogs.

I am from New Delhi and there is Nothing like this. Racism is not part of New Delhi. Crime against women is big problem in Delhi.

That's what I read here:

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - IBNLive

"It's sad that students from northeast India who go to study in various parts of India have to undergo racial prejudice. My daughter also studied in New Delhi. I was surprised when she told me over phone during her stay in the city that her fellow students in the colleges calls her a 'chinky', because of her mongoloid features and she was depressed," said noted Assamese poet and columnist Samir Tanti.

"Calling someone 'chinky' (referring to small eyes) is racial in nature. I know ALL the northeastern are known as chinky in Delhi and other parts of India," the poet said.

This is from a famous Assamese poet, describing her own experiences and that of her daughter.

I've never been to New Delhi though, so if you say it's not true, then I'll take your word for it.

This isn't true . There are racists in Delhi . Though again , not a majority.

The majority are not like that. But yes, there are people with cheap mentality. And some of these have taken law in their hands. Its a shame. There is a lot of awareness against it.
Personally I admire NE people the most. At least they have gender equality and almost all of them are very hard working. Gem of a people.

That's what I read here:

This is from a famous Assamese poet, describing her own experiences and that of her daughter.

I've never been to New Delhi though, so if you say it's not true, then I'll take your word for it.

This isn't true . There are racists in Delhi . Though again , not a majority.

Racism exist every where but racism is not part of Delhi. You can see some case but this is not serious issue. this happens every where. You know Indian nature We hate each other :D

We should be ashamed of what happened today. My spine chills thinking of that girl.
What kind of people have we become. God will never forgive us turning into this kind of society.

Look you Pakistanis:

You will NEVER EVER get Kashmir but if you guys want Delhi, you can take it.

Seriously, Delhi is gone to the dogs...
delhi doesnt belong to you.plz dont write such comments.it is our capital.perhaps we can send the rapists to hell.

i say cut the peni$ of such bastards or make them impotent n then put them in jail for atleast 14 years to make their life worse than hell...:butcher:

I m telling u guys nothing fears a man more then losing his manhood not even death...:)

This is as serious an issue as can exist. This could have happened to anyone .
I'm not picking out Delhi but we have to work very hard to strengthen our society.

Racism exist every where but racism is not part of Delhi. You can see some case but this is not serious issue. this happens every where. You know Indian nature We hate each other :D

That's what I read here:

i agree with u.racism is there in india,and also in all the parts of the world.i am from mumbai,and here also n-e ppl are smtimes referred to as chinki or chini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom