What's new

Outrage in India over Delhi bus gang rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Friend's Status -

Why a rape in Delhi gets more media attention than anywhere else in this country? Shouldn't the victim girl be given equal love, affection and justice? Shouldn't all the criminals and rapists be hanged whether they live in New Delhi or somewhere else? Is women all over India don't need to paid same respect by society or do we need to accept that Delhi stand out in evrything, be it justice, corruption or politics?

As the statistics say that every 22 min, in India a girl gets raped and that is stats of reported crime. So, why in hell we wake by a call in delhi but not by a call happening somewhere else?

This isn't new but this form of attention is new and temporary and as light as a eye blink .. I am sure on indian corrupted system that they will be bailed out of jail and the case will go on until they die their natural death ... My aim is not to oppose this initiation but to present my input in terms of different views for the same result ...

!!JAAGO INDIA JAAGO!! NOT !!JAAGO DELHI JAAGO!!

Its not just about this incident.

Women are really unsafe in Delhi. They dont venture out of their houses post 7/8 pm and there is no police anywhere.

Dont you see TV ?

What Delhi has to do with? Its those cheap m0r0ns that needs special treatment like
15530_516996211667300_1139651120_n.jpg

Not only was she raped, she was badly assaulted.

Those assholes need to be hanged.

I am ashamed to be an Indian:cry:. Thangs to God this incident has reached the highest of the political groups. Punishment will be delivered in a few days and we can expect some stritct laws on rape soon.

God Bless the girl. Hopefully she comes out of it and lives a successfull and prosperous life ahead.

And Rapists I will see you in hell soon. I promise will **** you bastards all over. :devil:

Most rape is committed by people who come from U.P. , Bihar etc. Same Bihari people were involved in this case. I am not tagging Bihari But just what i have seen most bihari who migrate to other state always cause law problem. Waise Huryana is also competing with Delhi in such crime.
But main problem is with police. they are not active. they are just busy in doing nothing. Even you can not trust on police here. After sunset does not matter you are in South Ex.,CP, or any other good or bad place, women are not safe.

What Delhi has to do with? Its those cheap m0r0ns that needs special treatment like

No, gift away Delhi.

Its time to make another city India's capital.

I am ashamed to be an Indian:cry:. Thangs to God this incident has reached the highest of the political groups. Punishment will be delivered in a few days and we can expect some stritct laws on rape soon.

God Bless the girl. Hopefully she comes out of it and lives a successfull and prosperous life ahead.

And Rapists I will see you in hell soon. I promise will **** you bastards all over. :devil:

You are planning to be in HELL soon ? :rofl:

You are planning to be in HELL soon ? :rofl:

Best way to deal with such crime is to give death sentence to rapist. Increase police force and kick police ***. they are just lazy kamchor.

No, gift away Delhi.

Its time to make another city India's capital.

I heard that Delhi has a lot of racism. Not just against "chinkis" (i.e. NE Indians and East Asians) but also against South Indians and East Indians.

Maybe the Indian capital should be in West or South India.

Middle East has the best laws for rape.

Mahipalpur/pallam ,Gurgaon, Manesar, Daruveda simply in Jaipur highways all kind of criminal activities happening over there its well know fact but now(one case) came into the lime light thats it.

Getting rape in public transport is a serious issue!

In Colombo rape cases and harassment on women are lower, because they have plenty of options for their sex needs. Locals, Russian, Thai, Chinese, Uzbekistan etc any available.

I heard that Delhi has a lot of racism. Not just against "chinkis" (i.e. NE Indians and East Asians) but also against South Indians and East Indians.

Thats what I am saying. Delhi has gone to the dogs.

What more will you expect when an incompetent a$$ fucked ***** if ruling that state for the last so many years.

You need to live in India to know what India is. There is no reacism as such, people all work, live and eat together. But then isolated events happen. Those happen in America, China and Europe too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom