What's new

Outrage as UK’s Attorney General calls Pakistanis ‘corrupt’

He was generous on us.In subcontinent corruption is a culture sadly.

Agreed! Fully Agreed.. Selaab ata hey.. curfew lagta hey..... zalzalay atay hain... Taxi walay karaye ziada kardetay hain.. dukaan daar rooti, chawal, anday expensive kardetay hain.... subha office jo banda nokri pe jata hey 8 gantay kaam karnay kay bajaye 4 gantay idar udar batain karta hey aur 4 gantay kaam karkay hak halaal tak ke pore nahe kamata...

THIS KOOOM IS CORRUPT!

WE BEAT THE INDIANS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.:victory::nana:Take that hinduguy:suicide:

lobbies working against Islam and Pakistan were supporting Grieve and his campaign.

L O L he is a racist against (pakistani)brown people and (pakistani)Muslim . so i take it other brownies and Muslims he is OK with

Blame lies 100% with British Pakistanis and its a good start from attorney general to point this out.

He stated the obvious. This koom is corrupt to the core which is why they reject change and we keep seeing the same old corrupt figures back into power. The are happy with the status quo.

Yup...Brits and their Moral Delusions ...never gets old ...

Oh bhai 'own-goal' kiyun kar rahaa haiii ? :hitwall:

I'm just frustrated by some people on this forum who believe that Pakistanis can never do any wrong and everything is a conspiracy to malign them. You can't solve any problem if you don't acknowledge there is one.

And I don't care if he didn't mention Indians. My ego didn't get injured, my pride in being British "Pakistani" is still there. All I'm saying is all Pakistanis need to work together to rid our society of problems that have become part of our culture. Anyone who lives in UK knows there is something seriously wrong in the way Pakistani community is behaving in UK, from drug rapists gangs to corruption electoral fraud and all the way to 7/7 bombings. These problems EXIST. If someone wants to bury their head in the sand then that's their loss.

I'm just frustrated by some people on this forum who believe that Pakistanis can never do any wrong and everything is a conspiracy to malign them. You can't solve any problem if you don't acknowledge there is one.

And I don't care if he didn't mention Indians. My ego didn't get injured, my pride in being British "Pakistani" is still there. All I'm saying is all Pakistanis need to work together to rid our society of problems that have become part of our culture. Anyone who lives in UK knows there is something seriously wrong in the way Pakistani community is behaving in UK, from drug rapists gangs to corruption electoral fraud and all the way to 7/7 bombings. These problems EXIST. If someone wants to bury their head in the sand then that's their loss.

If it's any consolation, Indians are as bad as you guys in the corruption department and probably worse in treatment of women.

Wait, that is still bad

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom