What's new

Outrage after Vogue Arabia films raunchy photoshoot in holy Medina

It wasn't. Al Ula, is located some 300km North West to city of Medina.

All of Jazirat al Arab is our Holy Land. That UAE mandir is also even more contemptible than this.

Why are they doing this?

Saudis are not total beyghairata yet, but they seem fit to promote this nonsense

This is a great lesson / wake up call for the lazy muslims like myself, we must work hard to strengthen our iman as the end of time isn't far now. If we look at the checklist for signs of Qiyama we are almost at the end ...

Please brothers work on your deen and your families , especially your offspring as they will play a key role in the next few decades.

As far as arab leaders are concerned, they were planted in their positions ,their downfall is imminent

Nice to see everyone uniting against the Arabs.

Attack the two cities if you can.

Good luck

So what's the big deal? You want feminism and liberalism in your countries to please the West. You are happy building non-muslim places of worship while they are demolishing your mosques. You want to give more 'rights' to women. That's what happen than. I am sorry but Pakistan is No different than Saudis. Aurat March is a Prime Example

All of Jazirat al Arab is our Holy Land. That UAE mandir is also even more contemptible than this.

Why are they doing this?

Saudis are not total beyghairata yet, but they seem fit to promote this nonsense

I always believed, Mecca and Medina were the holy lands and not the whole of Arabian peninsula. The whole Saudi Arabia or Peninsula being holy, was seen as an idea perpetuated by the elites of those regions, for broader political or religious gains but has not been widely accepted by scholars out of the region.

I will appreciate if you have some historical or scholarly references for such and can share. It will be quite enlightening. Thanks.

So what's the big deal? You want feminism and liberalism in your countries to please the West. You are happy building non-muslim places of worship while they are demolishing your mosques. You want to give more 'rights' to women. That's what happen than. I am sorry but Pakistan is No different than Saudis. Aurat March is a Prime Example

Just label everyone posting on this as Wahabi.

They will scatter like rapture has occured.

"Saudi Arabia authorises a steamy photoshoot by Vogue Arabia in a Medina province, while they detain women's rights activists, including Loujain al-Hathloul, who campaigned against the driving ban imposed on women," one Twitter user wrote.

Hmm.

looks like a pretty cool place though !

Al-Ula-Saudi--Arabia_17005905aa9_original-ratio.jpg

Al-Ula-Saudi--Arabia_17005905ba2_original-ratio.jpg

Al-Ula-Saudi--Arabia_17005905b54_original-ratio.jpg

Al-Ula-Saudi--Arabia_17005905cae_original-ratio.jpg

Al-Ula-Saudi--Arabia_170059053dc_original-ratio.jpg

Al-Ula-Saudi--Arabia_17005905894_original-ratio.jpg

Tatooine for reals.

https://gulfnews.com/going-out/al-u...-spent-their-weekend-1.1580641194782?slide=15

Mars.

in coming years they will ban Hajj and replace it with such vulgar methods of generating money from tourism to please zionists but they will soon lose control over Holy Cities and Imam Mehdi will fight against this unjust Saudi regime

brothers per ahadith - the end is near - yall know it, I know it... and it's frightening me ...
the great wars against the Arabs will start soon (Turks) - Israel is gonna annex Palestine, Shams got divided into three...and so on - mark my words...the appearance of the Dajjal is near
If that's the case, may Allah have mercy on us.

Nice to see everyone uniting against the Arabs.

Attack the two cities if you can.

Good luck

Here comes "Retired Troll" on "overtime troll" mode. Dude stop giving a ethnic or sect angle to it. The condemn is against the regimes in middle east. Arabs are our brothers but just like our own politicians/rulers, both Arab and Iranian rulers/politicians are fitna.

Isn't Istanbul also holy? And there are plenty of nightclubs and strip clubs to chose from there. People of Saudi deserve good night entertainment. For the record, I am all for the same happening in Varanasi or Ayodhya.
People of India also deserve massive cow sacrifice on Eid al Adha.

this photo was shot some 330km away from madina in ALULA

View attachment 651141

I was curious to know whether done in city limits, for other reason but still a sacred land now apparently limits to Madina & Makkah only. Dajjal will stay at outskirts of Madina and cannot enter. May ALLAH save every Muslim from fitna-e-Dajjal.

Back
Top Bottom