What's new

Outrage after Vogue Arabia films raunchy photoshoot in holy Medina

This is a great lesson / wake up call for the lazy muslims like myself, we must work hard to strengthen our iman as the end of time isn't far now. If we look at the checklist for signs of Qiyama we are almost at the end ...

Please brothers work on your deen and your families , especially your offspring as they will play a key role in the next few decades.

As far as arab leaders are concerned, they were planted in their positions ,their downfall is imminent

Welcome to the forum brother.

I always believed, Mecca and Medina were the holy lands and not the whole of Arabian peninsula. The whole Saudi Arabia or Peninsula being holy, was seen as an idea perpetuated by the elites of those regions, for broader political or religious gains but has not been widely accepted by scholars out of the region.

I will appreciate if you have some historical or scholarly references for such and can share. It will be quite enlightening. Thanks.

You are wrong here. I am a bit short on time, but I will reply later with sources.

@Falcon29 @Psychic @Yaseen1 Maybe you brothers can help me find the source of the hadith where prophet Muhammad saws stated, paraphrased, "The mushrikeen of Makkah have forever lost hope of victory," and also he mentioned "Idolworship will not return in Arabia."

In Islam, the entire Arabian peninsula is holy land and I take the UAE mandir as worse than this, but both are egregious violations of the sanctity of our Holy Land.

@masterchief_mirza

Welcome to the forum brother.

You are wrong here. I am a bit short on time, but I will reply later with sources.

@Falcon29 @Psychic @Yaseen1 Maybe you brothers can help me find the source of the hadith where prophet Muhammad saws stated, paraphrased, "The mushrikeen of Makkah have forever lost hope of victory," and also he mentioned "Idolworship will not return in Arabia."

In Islam, the entire Arabian peninsula is holy land and I take the UAE mandir as worse than this, but both are egregious violations of the sanctity of our Holy Land.

@masterchief_mirza

Thanks for the reply.

I hope when you find time, you will be able to provide some references that I can study on the topic, I will be happy to stand corrected. As I said earlier, it will be enlightening and help me improve my understanding.

Thanks for the reply.

I hope when you find time, you will be able to provide some references that I can study on the topic, I will be happy to stand corrected. As I said earlier, it will be enlightening and help me improve my understanding.

Here you go brother. I found the source of one of the Ahadith.

Jabir reported:
I heard Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them.

Sahih Muslim 2812
In-book reference : Book 52, Hadith 57

https://sunnah.com/muslim/52/57

The other.

The Prophet (ﷺ) on his death-bed, gave three orders saying, "Expel the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, respect and give gifts to the foreign delegates as you have seen me dealing with them." I forgot the third (order)" (Ya'qub bin Muhammad said, "I asked Al-Mughira bin `Abdur-Rahman about the Arabian Peninsula and he said, 'It comprises Mecca, Medina, Al-Yama-ma and Yemen." Ya'qub added, "And Al-Arj, the beginning of Tihama.")

Sahih al-Bukhari 3053
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 259

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/259

There are other Ahadith in that vein also.

The historical region of Al-Yamamah at its greatest extent, as described by Yaqut (13th century) and Al-Hamadani (10th century), along with some of the region's prominent settlements in pre-Islamic and early Islamic times.

A map of the Arabian Peninsula with the western Tihami region in green

Here you go brother. I found the source of one of the Ahadith.

Jabir reported:
I heard Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying: Verily, the Satan has lost all hopes that the worshippers would ever worship (him) in the peninsula of Arabia, but he (is hopeful) that he would sow the seed of dissension amongst them.

Sahih Muslim 2812
In-book reference : Book 52, Hadith 57

https://sunnah.com/muslim/52/57

The other.

The Prophet (ﷺ) on his death-bed, gave three orders saying, "Expel the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, respect and give gifts to the foreign delegates as you have seen me dealing with them." I forgot the third (order)" (Ya'qub bin Muhammad said, "I asked Al-Mughira bin `Abdur-Rahman about the Arabian Peninsula and he said, 'It comprises Mecca, Medina, Al-Yama-ma and Yemen." Ya'qub added, "And Al-Arj, the beginning of Tihama.")

Sahih al-Bukhari 3053
In-book reference : Book 56, Hadith 259

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/56/259

There are other Ahadith in that vein also.

The historical region of Al-Yamamah at its greatest extent, as described by Yaqut (13th century) and Al-Hamadani (10th century), along with some of the region's prominent settlements in pre-Islamic and early Islamic times.

A map of the Arabian Peninsula with the western Tihami region in green

Thanks for the reply.

I understood from the above;

1. The believers (Muslims), will not revert to Satan worship, which is true. The people of Arabia (natives) are mostly Muslims.

2. The eastern limit is till, Jawwal Al Yammah as per above illustrations, so even companions, did not believe the whole Peninsula is being addressed here in hadith, but only the specific regions, from western limit shown in green till the eastern regions encompassing the salmon crescent above. Is this correct conclusion?
If so, our dear Saudi brothers should let go of all pagans from these lands, but if they can't, for economical dependency on cheap labor, it is only fair, they should provide them with temples or any other place of worship they subscribe to.

I will leave debate for the holy lands for scholars, I don't understand from the above that the whole Arabian peninsula is holy lands, the hadith describes the will of Prophet in which he expressed the desire to expel pagans from a geographical boundary, but it doesn't elevate the stature of these regions explicitly to be holy lands, certainly not the region of Najd.

Again, thanks for the references and I will be happy to stand corrected.

1. The believers (Muslims), will not revert to Satan worship, which is true. The people of Arabia (natives) are mostly Muslims.

Worship of Shaytaan means idol worship in this case and open shirk. We learn this from other ahadith.

2. The eastern limit is till, Jawwal Al Yammah as per above illustrations, so even companions, did not believe the whole Peninsula is being addressed here in hadith, but only the specific regions, from western limit shown in green till the eastern regions encompassing the salmon crescent above. Is this correct conclusion?
If so, our dear Saudi brothers should let go of all pagans from these lands, but if they can't, for economical dependency on cheap labor, it is only fair, they should provide them with temples or any other place of worship they subscribe to.

Jazirat al Arab in that time was that, but it is not constant. Arab civilization spread to the whole peninsula. Ulema are the ones who described the limits of Jazirat al Arab.

This is just one Hadith, we have to look at it in conjunction with others.

Please ask an Alim for details, I merely quoted some Ahadith for your benefit.

This is sad, however not unexpected.

Not a single Muslim country where Kuffar haven't planted their own agents. Why should Saudi Arabia be any different?

In Pakistan, our generals/rulers/powerful people eat Sood/riba while in the same sentence claims to be making Riasat e Medina, are liars and corrupt while claiming the title of Sadiq and Ameen.

At least, Saudi Arabia isn't making mandirs and sikhs dirthouses to seek the pleasure of Kuffar.

Saudia is still a heaven for Muslims and less corrupt than other Muslim countries.

Here, glorified naked fahash ladies get the coveted title of Sitara e Imtiaz by none other than Sadiq and Ameens and makers of Riasat e Medina so a phtoshoot is lesser evil. Sad but nowhere as close as the scumbags in our country holding dictating this country

guys you this is how it is.. this is how it works they did it with us and it worked..

but only step by step..

you need to break taboos once you broke one people wont react the same if you do it again.. than you have to focus on a bigger one so people wont mind the old one.. than you will change slowly the big cities and than you will work through the villages and if you control the TV with your "quality" stuff than you will even change people faster

I am sure he will bro, honestly we will see strip clubs in Mecca and Medina not so long in future ( Astaghfirullah )

I've a huge problem and difference of opinion with Shia's but at least I must give it to them they keep their and to some extent our holy such as places like where Ali RA lived and become martyr and Hussian RA clean from all that kind of filth and immorality .. Even if there are bad people which exploit it but at least their Govt is not letting naked models walking around ..

Medina and its outskirts is where my Prophet use to walk , his feet touches that land and now in that land naked models will walk and pose .. Allah is watching, and if not for his promise to Prophet that he wont leave us alone, we would be blow to bits by the Gibreal AS by the order of Allah ..
Regretfully, Master Bone Sawer aka Donkey Salman is a satan in pure form. Unfortunately we have to ask why is it prophets have come to these lands because people lose their values and purpose. This is unfortunately the start; next we will see is for more holy sites and older mosques being demolished for 'progress'.

MBS is doing what Shah did in Iran, we all know the result.
History repeats itself once more my friend; people forget how mecca was held hostage as similar liberalism values were being introduced.

Regretfully, Master Bone Sawer aka Donkey Salman is a satan in pure form. Unfortunately we have to ask why is it prophets have come to these lands because people lose their values and purpose. This is unfortunately the start; next we will see is for more holy sites and older mosques being demolished for 'progress'.

History repeats itself once more my friend; people forget how mecca was held hostage as similar liberalism values were being introduced.

It will be a matter of time before the cooker lid explodes on the royal family's face. With dwindling wealth of oil, and such much wastage of funds on luxury items that did no good for the people. When I was in SA this year, besides a few good cities you travel to other places its' as if their still in the village of old times.

guys you this is how it is.. this is how it works they did it with us and it worked..

but only step by step..

you need to break taboos once you broke one people wont react the same if you do it again.. than you have to focus on a bigger one so people wont mind the old one.. than you will change slowly the big cities and than you will work through the villages and if you control the TV with your "quality" stuff than you will even change people faster

This is exactly the way they do things.

Are you a Muslim?

It will be a matter of time before the cooker lid explodes on the royal family's face. With dwindling wealth of oil, and such much wastage of funds on luxury items that did no good for the people. When I was in SA this year, besides a few good cities you travel to other places its' as if their still in the village of old times.
absolutely, this donkey is a complete pompous *** of nth degree, a murderer and genocidal maniac.

Why Western models. If Saudis wants A real Vogue Arabia than, how about local Arabian babes get naked.

Back
Top Bottom