What's new

Outrage after Vogue Arabia films raunchy photoshoot in holy Medina

, قُربِ قیامت کی نشانیاں ہیں،جنکو خوش کرنے کے لیے سعودی کفر کر رہے ہیں وہ خود اپنے آپ کو غیر محفوظ سمجھ رہے ہیں،
Signs that day of judgement is nearing , to please their masters Saudies are loosing their belief and those Masters are feeling themselves insecure,

I was curious to know whether done in city limits, for other reason but still a sacred land now apparently limits to Madina & Makkah only. Dajjal will stay at outskirts of Madina and cannot enter. May ALLAH save every Muslim from fitna-e-Dajjal.
Haram area for madina is some 25km around mosque sir . Non muslims can visit many places in madina city now as its too big city and expanding .alula is other story its out of question .its very far from haram area .bit albakistani muslims have some wired religous views.

Haram area for madina is some 25km around mosque sir . Non muslims can visit many places in madina city now as its too big city and expanding .alula is other story its out of question .its very far from haram area .bit albakistani muslims have some wired religous views.

Imran! In regard to Pakistani Muslim view; it isn't like that. Hadith clearly mentioned the signs. However, everyone is free to understand or not to.

Imran! In regard to Pakistani Muslim view; it isn't like that. Hadith clearly mentioned the signs. However, everyone is free to understand or not to.
Bhai jan i have notice many times pakistanis getting extream on things which no other country notice . I never see an egyption sudani indonesian moracoan worry about islam is in danger then pakistanis . Last month there was an image of labor changing marbles in madina holy mosque pakistanis were bashing all over social media on labor why they using tools why wearing safety shoes noice is be adbi wahabi bla bla bla . Pakistanis ka islam dunya ke islam se wakhri type ka hai.

Last edited:
Bhai jan i have notice many times pakistanis getting extream on things which no other country notice .
There you can spot the difference between nation states worshipping their random birthplaces and states with a strong identity and spirit. I am not saying that every outrage of Pakistanis is good, mostly they get it wrong and are mad without reason, but this sentiment shows how deeply rooted Islam is in Pakistan and its people. Pakistan is not an example for a good Islamic state, but still this is why I love my country!

I never see an egyption sudani indonesian moracoan worry about islam is in danger then pakistanis .
Pakistan is different. Alhamdulillah.

Pakistanis ka islam dunya ke islam se wakhri type ka hai.
I noticed that too. Pakistanis in the west are more concerned when it comes to respecting holy sites or being respectful towards Islamic symbols. You gotta love these people :-).

Pakistan ka matlab kya?

There you can spot the difference between nation states worshipping their random birthplaces and states with a strong identity and spirit. I am not saying that every outrage of Pakistanis is good, mostly they get it wrong and are mad without reason, but this sentiment shows how deeply rooted Islam is in Pakistan and its people. Pakistan is not an example for a good Islamic state, but still this is why I love my country!

Pakistan is different. Alhamdulillah.

I noticed that too. Pakistanis in the west are more concerned when it comes to respecting holy sites or being respectful towards Islamic symbols. You gotta love these people :-).

Pakistan ka matlab kya?
And you hardly find 2% islam when you deal with them

what so special about taking pictures? People don't take pictures in the holy cities?

But Iran and Saudi Arabia had lesser problems with terrorism than Pakistan.

Why don't you like get a mirror or something man?

Awein cheen o arab o faras deden apko? anni machi hai?

Pakistan also have lessor terrorism now. So?

My posts are biggest proof of mirror with which I show trolls their own image.

Don't have clue abt your last line.

Bhai unka meschiach aney wala hai.
He will camp outside Madina. They are eager to welcome him.
Saudi authorities gave permission for the photoshoot [Vogue Arabia/Twitter]

Date of publication: 13 July, 2020
  • A Vogue Arabia photoshoot involving international supermodels - including Kate Moss - holding raunchy poses close to the holy city of Medina, in Saudi Arabia, has sparked outrage.

The Arabic edition of the renowned US-based fashion magazine released last Tuesday a photoshoot series entitled "24 hours in Al Ula".

It featured supermodels Kate Moss, Mariacarla Boscono, Candice Swanepoel, Jourdan Dunn, Amber Valletta, Xiao Wen and Alek Wek wearing tight dresses with thigh-high cuts as they posed and walked around a historical city in Medina Governorate, a province which is also home to the second holiest site in Islam.

Al-Ula is an UNESCO World Heritage site, known as "the world's largest open air museum", made up of carved rock structures similar to Jordan's Petra.

Saudi authorities gave permission for the photoshoot, as part of a series of reforms implemented by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, but dubbed by many as superficial and glossing over gross human rights abuses.

While Riyadh has removed some restrictions on women over the last year - including allowing them to travel and drive cars - analysts say male guardians largely retain control over the lives of female relatives.

Critics allege the reform measures are part of a "charade" to present Saudi Arabia as a modern and reformist kingdom despite the continued imprisonment of rights activsts
    Many took to Twitter to slam the hypocrisy by the kingdom in its latest bid to appear "more liberal" with the Vogue photo shoot, despite jailing women's rights activists.

"Saudi Arabia authorises a steamy photoshoot by Vogue Arabia in a Medina province, while they detain women's rights activists, including Loujain al-Hathloul, who campaigned against the driving ban imposed on women," one Twitter user wrote.

"#SaudiArabia allows raunchy Vogue photoshoot of international supermodels within the historical site of Al-Ula in the province of Madina. This is a half-naked and sexually provocative photo shoot. Doesn't know how many surprises Saudi Arabia give in future," another user said.

Back
Top Bottom