What's new

Outrage after Vogue Arabia films raunchy photoshoot in holy Medina

this photo was shot some 330km away from madina in ALULA

Screenshot_2020-07-14 AlUla.png

Mbs might aswell open night clubs in medina.
don't worry, it might become a reality...
seen previous shoots where models flashed in the huge mosque in dubai and Hagia Sofia in turkey...
i wouldn't be shocked if they allowed it in mecca medina...
the saud's made a mockery out of the religion

I am sure he will bro, honestly we will see strip clubs in Mecca and Medina not so long in future ( Astaghfirullah )

I've a huge problem and difference of opinion with Shia's but at least I must give it to them they keep their and to some extent our holy such as places like where Ali RA lived and become martyr and Hussian RA clean from all that kind of filth and immorality .. Even if there are bad people which exploit it but at least their Govt is not letting naked models walking around ..

Medina and its outskirts is where my Prophet use to walk , his feet touches that land and now in that land naked models will walk and pose .. Allah is watching, and if not for his promise to Prophet that he wont leave us alone, we would be blow to bits by the Gibreal AS by the order of Allah ..
the biggest mistakes of the muslims was fighting the ottomans... if ottomans survived, they would have held the religion and it's institution in a higher regard

Mbs might aswell open night clubs in medina.
Maybe we are late to expect this and things have gone far :P

I am sure he will bro, honestly we will see strip clubs in Mecca and Medina not so long in future ( Astaghfirullah )

I've a huge problem and difference of opinion with Shia's but at least I must give it to them they keep their and to some extent our holy such as places like where Ali RA lived and become martyr and Hussian RA clean from all that kind of filth and immorality .. Even if there are bad people which exploit it but at least their Govt is not letting naked models walking around ..

Medina and its outskirts is where my Prophet use to walk , his feet touches that land and now in that land naked models will walk and pose .. Allah is watching, and if not for his promise to Prophet that he wont leave us alone, we would be blow to bits by the Gibreal AS by the order of Allah ..
Imagine this is surfaced, what could be going in undergrounds!

Where is Khadim Rizvi when you need him....
They serve just Pakistan. Unfortunately :rolleyes:

Not surprised, anything for the throne.

Isn't Istanbul also holy? And there are plenty of nightclubs and strip clubs to chose from there. People of Saudi deserve good night entertainment. For the record, I am all for the same happening in Varanasi or Ayodhya.

Did a quick cursory glance thru said offending photo shoot and..

Ok, a bit risqué.. being in Saudia and all

but overall pretty tasteful and arty, not "vulgar" or "obscene" in any real sense of the word

good publicity for Saudia if they're trying to get a Dubai type and general touristy thing going in the kingdom.

funny to see the outrage mob here.. it's nothing.

A crime is a crime regardless of where it takes place. Have we cleansed Pakistan of all the crimes that we are trying to be champions of morality and teaching others what to do?

Did a quick cursory glance thru said offending photo shoot and..

Ok, a bit risqué.. being in Saudia and all

but overall pretty tasteful and arty, not "vulgar" or "obscene" in any real sense of the word

good publicity for Saudia if they're trying to get a Dubai type and general touristy thing going in the kingdom.

funny to see the outrage mob here.. it's nothing.

You Sanghi's wouldn't understand as you are devoid of all morals --
Sell yourself for the cheapest rate and you expect to understand --

Back
Top Bottom