What's new

Outcome of National Security Meeting

Actually today I was thinking about the same thing.The current population of Kashmir is 80 lakh vs just Indian forces which are just 9 lakh.If every Kashmir try to fight with just a kitchen knife in his hand ,9 lakh indian throats will be cut and Kashmir will be liberated.And for us it's much easier to arm kashmiris with such weapons then exporting modern arms across LOC.They are difficult to hide and expensive to maintain.
But the thing is it's the kashmiris who should now start such a fight because it's do or die situation for them right now.They should not expect others to do everything for them.

What a delusional logic, So you want kashmiris to commit suicide?

What a delusional logic, So you want kashmiris to commit suicide?
Tell me genius what other option they have at this point? What's the other way of getting rid from the Indian forces overthere?
And how exactly this will be a suicide when there will be casualties but won't be a complete eradication of 80 lakh kashmiris.Just like any other war.

I believe Pakistan is waiting for next FATF meeting to conclude (which I think is in October) and then they will devise plan of action.

Tell me genius what other option they have at this point? What's the other way of getting rid from the Indian forces overthere?
And how exactly this will be a suicide when there will be casualties but won't be a complete eradication of 80 lakh kashmiris.Just like any other war.

Their best option is to accept their fate and stay with India. Better than joining Pakistan that is full of corrupts, hypocrites and traitors.

Their best option is to accept their fate and stay with India. Better than joining Pakistan that is full of corrupts, hypocrites and traitors.
Are you really a Pakistani or a false flag?
If we all thought like you when Soviet Union invaded afghanistan and accepted our fate then we would all be speaking Russian today.But we fought back and we won.And this time we are also going to fight back and we will win.
Keep your cowardness to yourself.

Are you really a Pakistani or a false flag?
If we all thought like you when Soviet Union invaded afghanistan and accepted our fate then we would all be speaking Russian today.But we fought back and we won.And this time we are also going to fight back and we will win.
Keep your cowardness to yourself.

Cowardness? i don't see you lining up to go and fight. Your idea of bravery is that Kashmiris fight the Indian army with kitchen knives, while you sit in your bedroom egging them on. This is not a video game where you spawn back after getting killed.

And comparing this to the soviet invasion is not accurate, there we had the full support of the US and the money of the gulf countries, whos got your back here?

Cowardness? i don't see you lining up to go and fight. Your idea of bravery is that Kashmiris fight the Indian army with kitchen knives, while you sit in your bedroom egging them on. This is not a video game where you spawn back after getting killed.

And comparing this to the soviet invasion is not accurate, there we had the full support of the US and the money of the gulf countries, whos got your back here?
So what do you suggest all capable Pakistanis and Kashmiris do?

So what do you suggest all capable Pakistanis and Kashmiris do?

Pakistanis should clean up our own house and Kashmiris should continue to wait and pray that Pakistan gets strong enough to come and liberate them. Unfortunately thats the bitter truth.

I heard a good debate on TV yesterday by Amir Mateen. His analysis was interesting. He elaborated Kashmiri mindset based on his personal experiences, talking to Kashmiris and his own analysis. His thinking was that kashmir will erupt but not immediately. Pak lands must therefore be ready for a prolinged campaign. My only reservation is we have relative parity now. Will we have the same in 2years time? Idont know the answer to what Paklands can and should do but it seems we have done all we could in the diplomatic front.
A

12,000,000 (12 Million Kashmiri) , 1-2 Million Indian soliders
The math is very simple

So just a typical Pakistani meeting, some tea & biscuit, lots of pictures for the media and loads of bullshit=Just words no action.

How about Pakistan fully integrates Gilgit Baltistan into Pakistan, make it into a fifth province, I hear most folks up North want to be full Pakistani citizens and not stuck in a limbo. Plus Gilgit Baltistan region had its own government and royal family before the British and Sikhs invaded and divided this region, their future lies with Pakistan not with ganga rapists who will now be moving freely into Kashmir.

As for the Indian occupied Kashmir, Pakistan should open a corridor for Kashmiris fleeing Indian rapists gangs who will be arriving in bus loads from all over swamps of Gangland. If Pakistan can open corridor for paindus from East Punjab who have always stabbed us in the back given every opportunity then why can't Pakistan help Kashmiris? the same cause Pakistani politicians in the past have used to gather votes?

Any cynical attempt to legitimize Indias A370 removal with GB and Azad Kashmirs legal status alteration will be dealt by spilling of blood in the Country.

12,000,000 (12 Million Kashmiri) , 1-2 Million Indian soliders
The math is very simple
No Sir.
The maths is not very simple when those 12 million include the elderly,women, and children. Then you have to include in your clculations that those 12 million people are without any arms faccing a trained and armed military hell bent on killing and raping.
Suddenly those odds dont look all that good.

there is nothing much pak can do about it. at max UN will pass a resolution which will be a big diplomatic victory for pak but it wont change any ground reality. there are many UN resolutions about palestine which had no positive outcome. western countries and arabs wont put any sort of sanctions on india as india is a huge market. UN is asking for restrain for both countries which is a signal to pak not to do anything and let india do what it likes. no country has condemned indian action in strong words. kashmiris are not warriors and the moment curfew is lifted there will be some protests for a week and then they will also accept the reality. our parliament is full of indian agents which will support india through covert means.
so we can only raise slogans, pass resolutions etc. accept the reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom