What's new

Outcome of National Security Meeting

do you know in ghazwa e badar only 313 muslims were there. and many of them have farming and hand made weapons. they couldn't equip there fighters
monetary capacity is irrelevant when it is for defensive purpose.
they had Emaan! unfortunately we Muslims have strayed from the path and become cowards!

EBX_vQyX4AA_rpf

they had Emaan! unfortunately we Muslims have strayed from the path and become cowards!
find emaan then stop demoralizing yourself have faith in Allah's plan and work for good and betterment I know its hard and dark times listen the story of hazrat dawood A.S when he face Goliath. have some motivation and inspiration.

No evidence to support this claim.
oh come one blind man, the opposition and media are my evidence.

find emaan then stop demoralizing yourself have faith in Allah's plan and work for good and betterment I know its hard and dark times listen the story of hazrat dawood A.S when he face Goliath. have some motivation and inspiration.

oh come one blind man, the opposition and media are my evidence.
Agree with your point about opposition and media but it didnt stop Govt from attacking back in Feb. There is no political presure to not go to war.

Whether we shoud go to war is another debate.

I know its high time to go to the war but we are reluctant why, I mean I get politician reasons(liberal and pro indians). but why army.
when you see the situation you will find that Pakistani establishment both civil and military, first priority is to bring taliban to the power, if we want to take a decisive action on indian front we must secure our western front its imperative.
remember india can't penetrate from loc but they can easily engage from afg. and we have examples 2 attacks 10 soldier martyred .
This is best oppurtunity to fight war for kashmir as world is seeing that india has started conflict by going against u.n resolution so we can justify any attack on india

Agree with your point about opposition and media but it didnt stop Govt from attacking back in Feb. There is no political presure to not go to war.

Whether we shoud go to war is another debate.
ah but you see all of sudden opposition is milking on giving kinetic answer to india both zardari an d nawaz didn't give the green signal to army at their tenure. why this time and didn't marvi maman wants to reveal some big secrets and didnt maryam had many videos and didnt zardari can topple the govt just few days ago.

And what would that achieve?
i think we should stop recognizing india as a country like we did with israel and write this on our passport.Instead of decreasing diplomatic relations we should end relations with india

I am satisfied with what Govt is doing with their limited options .

Sending back their Ambassador and calling back ours will be good, along with cut of all ties with India, and bring this issue to UNSC and UN . Keep your forces on Alert, any misadventure by India, and launch massive Attacks on their Forward bases .

Sir 3 or 30 billion does not matter deliver every punch on enemy u can land
ye punch nhi chundi kaati hai :lol: bhai our gov can not do anything as its just a bill in their parliament . we can pass 100 bills in our parliament too

This is best oppurtunity to fight war for kashmir as world is seeing that india has started conflict by going against u.n resolution so we can justify any attack on india
even psycho like Hitler ordered to make Siegfried Line before starting war and he had imperial mind set.
we must play with our strengths

ye punch nhi chundi kaati hai :lol: bhai our gov can not do anything as its just a bill in their parliament . we can pass 100 bills in our parliament too
sir punch to Afghanistan me dena hai, we have to beat them in their own game.

jang jeet ya har kay liye nahi Waqar kay liye lari jati hai …. Fawad Choudhary .. It will translate into , Nations fight for their honour without worrying of losing or winning .. Great ……….. I love you Fawad .. And yes I want war , if this is the end I want to die with honor …….

lol don't worry app ka pani band nahi ho ga :cheers::p::p::p::enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom