What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Geo breaking News ....

FwE_w-MWcAI_6F5

The main culprits are still missing....

I.K too much believing on the magic powers of Bushra Bibi.

Bro don't try your luck every time, you have used your all lifelines.
Keep it up fakester.

From averaging 1 Post a Year - you'll eventually get to that magic number of 1 Post per day.

...actually, you won't & we all know that.

This account of yours is just a temp.

Its must hurt to see someone calling you out every now & again.

My only bughz is against the enemies of Islam and have overcome my personal dislikes to a large extent and am prepared to work with anyone on an equal basis as much water has flown under the bridges. I really liked how PPP eased out Musharraf from his position after the success of the Lawyers Movement.
Hatred for enemies of Islam and yet love for liberal secular anti Islam, racist, East Pakistan creating and economy/industry destroying anti Pakistan party PPP.

Kahan say aaya hai bhai tu?

The fact that you highlighted the first point in Bold, clearly tells where you're actually from..., Raju.

But going back to that point, what exactly would Pakistan's response of been?

Had Pakistan not gone ahead with Operation Swift Retort - India would've thought, "Oh man that's was easy. Lets do it again."

Instead..., message was sent & well received (Worldwide).

Are those pussies at IAF thinking about bringing their shinny new toys (Rafales) into Pakistan Airspace anytime soon. We're waiting.
I'm actually the son of Pakistani migrants and you can even find my posts on calling India the worlds largest toilet & rape capital, so you're incorrect. Why not ask the very same Pakistani members on this forum like @MastanKhan and others that were making the claim I've written in bold? What about Hamid Mir's recent report on Bajwa lying that the army cant fight India, or Imran Khan's response "I know more" to that, or even Ayaz Sadiq?

If it weren't for Imran Khan and the PAF, Pakistan wouldn't have responded to India in 2019. Bajwa and the corp commanders have proven to be aligned with the Indians. Imran Khan has even admitted that there was pressure from the establishment to make peace with India. In other words, the establishment is filled with treacherous cowards & sellouts.

I'm actually the son of Pakistani migrants, so you're incorrect. Why not ask the very same Pakistani members on this forum like @MastanKhan and others that were making the claim I've written in bold? What about Hamid Mir's recent report, or Imran Khan's response "I know more" to that, or even Ayaz Sadiq?

Bajwa and the corp commanders have proven to be aligned with the Indians. Imran Khan has even admitted that there was pressure from the establishment to make peace with India. In other words, the establishment is filled with treacherous cowards & sellouts.

I have been saying this since the coup.

PMLN and PPP are Indian assets and they have compromised the army.

The call to overthrow IK came from India through US as the proxy.

The army allowed in Indian jets during balakot strikes and gave them free ride to bomb and return safely. IK pushed for retaliation and the army only took action once they realised the public were turning on them instead of IK which they were expecting. They were all colluding to weaken IK's govt.

Something is very fishy.

PMLN and PPP are Indian assets and they have compromised the army.

The call to overthrow IK came from India through US as the proxy.

True, the top tier leadership are Indian stooges, the PMLN, not sure about the PPP.

cc82c088acaa3b62245e7a1981316849_XL.jpg

yeh bhi chabi wali khalony hain...
And army brats their uber patriot cousins like Zaid Hamid act like scorned women clutching their pearl necklaces when the likes of these terror outfits are correctly called out for being Army's B team...

True, the top tier leadership are Indian stooges, the PMLN, not sure about the PPP.

cc82c088acaa3b62245e7a1981316849_XL.jpg

images

Remember where Donald Lu was holding consultations? He flew directly from India to Pakistan to deliver the message.

Quran was burned in Sweden then they did not come out,
Hajj costing 4 lakhs became 13 lakhs then they did not come out,
3 Pakistani delegations went to Israel in this government then they did not come out.

The dollar came out at a double rate in 7 months, then they did not come out, the flour became 100 times more expensive, then they did not come out,
Israel bombed Palestine then they did not come out,

But, on the orders of the masters, they are preparing to stage a sit-in against the Supreme Court because the time of power is over.
It seems to be happening.
On Monday, people from all over the country will protest outside the Supreme Court,
"Fazlur Rehman"

Back
Top Bottom