What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember where Donald Lu was holding consultations? He flew directly from India to Pakistan to deliver the message.

Nawaz Sharif sitting in London has become a stooge of RAW, intl' establishment and powers who were against IK, Indian govt. was very anti IK.

Fawad Chaudhry and Moeed Peerzada talked about Nawaz becoming a puppet of intl' establishment.

868224_8079529_Nawaz-Mohib_akhbar.jpg

images

images

Last edited:
Talk about right now, and your making comments about fantasies, if army was under civilian control, they would be the most useless army in the world. PakAlp all the way.
Definitely useless when it was under the control of civilians and refused the orders of the country's founding father letting India take half of Kashmir or like when it was under military's own control and listened to it amreeki masters and didn't take Kashmir presented to it on a platter by the Chinese in '62 or yet again when it was under military control and the country broke in two or once again when it was under military control and allowed its amreeki masters to destroy the country through 20+ years of war of terror.

Last edited:
Juif danda bardar crossing army check posts in cant pindi a mere 2km away from GHQ without any one stopping them

الله رحم کرے ،ڈنڈے لے کر ٹرکوں بسوں میں ہمارے جی ایچ کیو کے پاس سے گزر رہیں ہیں الله ان کے شر سے محفوظ رکھے

Last edited:
Juif danda bardar crossing army check posts in cant pindi a mere 2km away from GHQ without any one stopping them

الله رحم کرے ،ڈنڈے لے کر ٹرکوں بسوں میں ہمارے جی ایچ کیو کے پاس سے گزر رہیں ہیں الله ان کے شر سے محفوظ رکھے

so danda bardaar tabar crossing all the MILITARY checkpoints surrounding Rawalpindi... where are Choas Concert Organizers (CCO) aka DHA property dealers?

They will regret it. Bachna inno ney nahi hain, they know it.
Yahi to masla ha kah her dafa Bach jata hain or bahir bhag jata hain till next time. Abb to Sirf aik he hal ha kah log IK ko be chorin or khud ghiro kerin in haramzadon ka starting from Punjab and KPK.

Not to make it personal but what I’ve not posted up until right now that my cousin has also been arrested, he is a senator and I do not know where he is.

If they do this to senators and public functionaries what hope does the average person have?

Also
3853CE2B-8F3D-4177-9E8E-24EF3C210F07.jpeg

564 arrests and more on the way.

Yahi to masla ha kah her dafa Bach jata hain or bahir bhag jata hain till next time. Abb to Sirf aik he hal ha kah log IK ko be chorin or khud ghiro kerin in haramzadon ka starting from Punjab and KPK.
Not this time, they have burned too many bridges.

Looks like some character out of clash of clans 😂

1684079200348.png

Not to make it personal but what I’ve not posted up until right now that my cousin has also been arrested, he is a senator and I do not know where he is.

If they do this to senators and public functionaries what hope does the average person have?

Also
View attachment 929642

View attachment 929643
They are all living in a fallacy as if it won't come and haunt them. It is just a matter of time.

Also
View attachment 929642

View attachment 929643

May Allah protect him and all of you my Brother

Back
Top Bottom