What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I admit I was wrong in posting the gif/thread.

In terms of discussion; whenever Muhammad Hafeez or Fools Nightmare post, there is virtually any discussion when they are questioned/asked about their views neither they clarify. All they do is selective posting to meet their agenda’s

You can post articles as well. You can create quality threads with substance and details in OP for discussion. You have the same right.

So, you are trying to assist terrorists on how they can attack the state, state-machinery, LAEs, and general public? I have no idea how you can indulge in such criminal activity. Next you'll teach them how to make bombs and techniques of how to attack the members of LEAs? It's a shame and shows the real ugly face of the supporters of the terrorist organization PTI. I urge every patriotic Pakistani to condemn these criminals of PTI, report their whereabouts to the concerned authorities in Pakistan, and try to make people aware of these criminals and their agenda.
These look like terrorists to you:

Because to me they look liked hacked off citizens exercising the rights!

Abhe be waqt hain. Baaz aajo, tum kiske side lay rahey hon? kitney zillat karney hain. Bhool gayo ho kya!!!
1683975837302.png

@RescueRanger could this be the reason why heritage sties like minara pakistan e.t,c restricted for public for army courts? Do they want to turn this into iraq by alienating and harsh punishment on people.
May Allah protect our country and the integrity of our armed forces from these barbarians! They will live the rest of their lives hiding their faces, like the Nazi's after WWII.

These look like terrorists to you:

Because to me they look liked hacked off citizens exercising the rights!

Abhe be waqt hain. Baaz aajo, tum kiske side lay rahey hon? kitney zillat karney hain. Bhool gayo ho kya!!!
View attachment 929471

May Allah protect our country and the integrity of our armed forces from these barbarians! They will live the rest of their lives hiding their faces, like the Nazi's after WWII.
ameen brother, i hope some sensible officer put some sense in people in power, otherwise this could very well lead to civilwar.

So, you are trying to assist terrorists on how they can attack the state, state-machinery, LAEs, and general public? I have no idea how you can indulge in such criminal activity. Next you'll teach them how to make bombs and techniques of how to attack the members of LEAs? It's a shame and shows the real ugly face of the supporters of the terrorist organization PTI. I urge every patriotic Pakistani to condemn these criminals of PTI, report their whereabouts to the concerned authorities in Pakistan, and try to make people aware of these criminals and their agenda.
The state is being run by terrorists its lawless, courts are being ignored so everyone there need to protect themselves against unlawful arrests. So your urge will only really be picked up by the corrupt pdm politicians and their military general supporting fascists.

Basically, we're dealing with satanic animals. They've still got a lot of people in custody, including many women. We know that they torture men, but who knows what they're doing to women. Usually women who've been raped don't come out in the public.

Adil Raja says that people in KPK have been buying large amounts of ammunition and have threatened that if anything happens to Imran Khan they would attack every military installation in KPK.

This is not over yet. They've released IK but almost all the PTI leadership are still being held hostage.

As long as Asim Munir Whiskey is in power Pakistan won't get out of this crisis.

social media is still close why? what pdm is scare of?

The wheels are coming off.

Individuals sympathatic to PTI are being identified within institutions and are being made examples of.

The Sith Lord is pi$$ed off. Pleasing the witch is on his mind and he cares for nothing else.

Allah kher kare.

Wait till Monday.

Some "Pakistanis" are active behind the scenes.
IK being released and reaching Lahore is nothing less than a miracle from ALLAH -- ALLAH be praised.
There was 100% plan to arrest him for a long time; and once the arrest plan failed they were ready to kill him inside Islamabad High Court. Lights had been turned off and he could have "died" in a hail of bullets in cross fire.
I don't know how he is alive - ALLAH-ho-AKBAR. Only ALLAH can do the impossible.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom