What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to tell you a story of a Pakistani army officer a 3rd gen soldier who lost 4 friends "fellow officers". he can live luxuriously because he own more than 300 acers of agricultural land. But that person serving because he loves his religion country more than himself and while serving in intelligence he know very well that I.K is more evil than satan...

wake up bro
cool story bro, next

And yet still there is a shoot on sight order that was given. Great work 👏
Yes things were bad then, but the situation is getting under control. Manipur as I said is a small state can't be compared to a country of 241 million (and counting) : ) ...

POLICE IS ARRESTING KIDS IN DHA!

1683663127526.png

I am going to tell you a story of a Pakistani army officer a 3rd gen soldier who lost 4 friends "fellow officers". he can live luxuriously because he own more than 300 acers of agricultural land. But that person serving because he loves his religion country more than himself and while serving in intelligence he know very well that I.K is more evil than satan...

wake up bro
Your post opened my eyes and now I know that Bilawal, Mariyum deserve to rule over my country and all the sh*t happened to Pakistan and the reason why we are still a 3rd World country is because of Imran Khan.

Rangers should have not been used to arrest Imran Khan at all. They should be the last resort if Imran Khan had shown resistance.

really poor visuals, and expected response from protesters.

Exactly. Rangers are not a law enforcement agency like the Police.

NAB should have taken the help of the police.

What next? Rangers would be going down breaking homes and conducting raids to arrest people?

NAB is a semi-military organization, and Rangers is defacto military. Not hard to connect the dots.

The Askari Corporate Tower located at Liberty Chowk, Lahore has been set on fire. It was previously rumored that General Bajwa had purchased the tower (owned by the Army Welfare Trust)

These protests don't appear to be random; rather, they seem to be carefully orchestrated by someone with insider knowledge. It's clear that there's more to this situation than meets the eye.

Anticipation builds as the country braces itself for the possibility of either an internal coup within the army or the deployment of tanks onto the streets.

@RescueRanger

What is the situation on the ground? Nothing on twitter
Pindi: Large crowds are still out and about in the streets, model town/satellite town is still awash with buildings ablaze, armed forces have secured Chaklala Scheme III, airport road will be sealed. Those on the expressway will have a rude awakening in the morning. Crowds still on parts of Saddar, army has moved APCs and large number of personnel on Mall road.

Islamabad: Helicopters are still circling above the capital, a few military flights have carried out transport sorties from Lahore to ISB.
1683662931144.png

Pakistan Army Aviation Cessna 208B Grand Caravan took off from Noor Khan Airbase towards Karachi:
1683663089185.png

Large contingent of police, rangers and FC have been deputised to secure Ramna 5 diplomatic enclave and sensitive installations along Aga Khan Road, Constitution Avenue and Kashmir Highway.

Karachi: Sindh Rangers to be mobilised shortly.

Back
Top Bottom