What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They won't, unless green signal from US and only after nukes are secured. Where is the seventh fleet ? where are the specialized units to secure the nukes are ? doubt that the DA fake FA pass even know this part of the game.

No carriers in 7th aor. Ford might be on the way.

Overseas prop the country whilst army enjoy whisky, golf clubs and retirement in western countries

So far FDI and remittances have gone down and hundi system is being utilized.

I don’t know what these faujeets are aiming for when they curse us out.

People should hea

Delete or else you’ll get banned from forum the mods already laid down the pipe.

Al Kardai became shaheed

If anyone was serious about calming things down, they would have released a video of IK in custody with him being shown to be treated with dignity.

But the goal is not let things calm down.

The goal is to create chaos and muddle things.

The goal is to justify for a brutal crackdown later on.

For me,Imran Khan was an anti-imperialist and pro-independence politician, despite all the obstacles within the state, and a leader with charismatic nature that made us believe in his promises. I'm very sorry to hear this I carefully avoid commenting on Pakistan's internal affairs, but this is a very heavy thing. Pakistan did not deserve this. This coup attempt, whose anger and sense of revenge is not exhausting, will surely backfire.

Every sane mind who follows pak affairs know this. Except for those in charge of affairs.

Bafoon Bajwa should the first that has a brick smashed between his eyes.
The wretched evil whisky drinking p*rn addict deserve no mercy. Instead hes living a lavish outside of Pakistan, probably flipping pig burgers at his favourite joint McDonalds.

Back
Top Bottom