What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan police are all sHit they are no use to anyone in this fight. I do believe, It’s going to come down to individual soldiers groups on the ground who will now decide the future of Pakistans course. If they refuse any illegal orders to halt protesters then I see a beautiful Tunisian moment “god willing” where their army joined the people, if it happens pakistan system will collapse very fast so I pray soldiers are sent on to streets mingle and join the public.

These are the instigators who need to be flagged, these are not protestors, they are elements who are collaborating with outside forces.

Hmm… But maybe top brass shouldn’t have engaged in these shenanigans that don’t involve them to compromise national security?

Am I out of pocket with this question?

These are the instigators who need to be flagged, these are not protestors, they are elements who are collaborating with outside forces.
I went to see the corp commander house for myself. Majority of the people were just observing, there are 200 300 people with their faces covered settings things on fire. They're riling people up to attack. Things are bad, really bad.

Pakistan police are all sHit they are no use to anyone in this fight. I do believe, It’s going to come down to individual soldiers groups on the ground who will now decide the future of Pakistans course. If they refuse any illegal orders to halt protesters then I see a beautiful Tunisian moment “god willing” where their army joined the people, if it happens pakistan system will collapse very fast so I pray soldiers are sent on to streets mingle and join the public.

I don’t think grunts will fire on civilians, but there is no higher ranking officer taking charge so they are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Hmm… But maybe top brass shouldn’t have engaged in these shenanigans that don’t involve them to compromise national security?

Am I out of pocket with this question?
No its a fair point. Don't poke the snake...

every action has a two fold reaction.....

This humiliation should be reserved for the top brass responsible only...our soldiers don't deserve it...Imagine being blackmailed for your job, an order that you don't want to follow but have to...

I went to see the corp commander house for myself. Majority of the people were just observing, there are 200 300 people with their faces covered settings things on fire. They're riling people up to attack. Things are bad, really bad.
Of course they were masked up...

Back
Top Bottom