What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fayaz ulhassan is saying very serious things abt IK looks like a build up to his disqualification.

So to sum things up, PTI has been pretty much quelled for the most part?

Delete or else you’ll get banned from forum the mods already laid down the pipe.

Al Kardai became shaheed
Yeah bro, I raised into the air and saw all of you guys fighting on valiantly :lol:

Yeah bro, I raised into the air and saw all of you guys fighting on valiantly :lol:

YOURE BACK TOO ❤️❤️❤️

No idea. Making people leave but still no one is voting for Billawal or Nawaz.

Tonight may 23 is the death anniversary of that only Pakistani who was recommended for Nishaan e Haider by Prime Minister but was denied on technical grounds by Military. Syed Yasser Abbas. Mehran base attack.
I heard that on 25th May "prime minister" Asim Munir has announced public holiday & declared it as Youm e Shahuda. Before this institute top brass was exposed their was no need of that day as we use to remember Shahuda to whose memory they don't even organise any event.
What damage they have done. It will take generations to stop that fire.

The Fuhrer has arrested 7000 unarmed Pakistanis, and killed 50 and injured 700.
More arrests to follow.
InShot_20230523_183959061.jpg

Overall entirely anti-democratic and contrary to the constitution and the law of the land.

This has gone far beyond simple political machinations and constitution, it's plain state oppression as in North Korea or the Soviet Union.

You aren't being arrested, your bones are being broken. You aren't being arrested, you are taken off your cancer treatments. You aren't arrested, your mother is manhandled by 5 cops in a room and then curtains pulled. You aren't being arrested, all your properties are being destroyed.

This is Zia 2.0, nothing else.

This looks like ISPR production.

The whole of Pakistani media right now is an ISPR production.

Pick up any channel, ARY, Geo, HUM, DAWN, every one seems like ISPR TV.

You cannot say anything on TV, you cannot air anything on TV, you can't even take the word 'Army' on TV.

But how will you supress social media?

This is Zia 2.0, nothing else.

I don’t think that this kind of oppression has ever happened in Pakistan’s history, if we leave aside East Pakistan.

The large scale torture and sexual humiliation of senior party members, like Swati. The torture and murder of senior journalists, like Arshad Sharif. The torture and sexual humiliation of women from good families. I can go on.

Zia never abused women.

I heard a few days ago about how Bhutto had one of his political colleagues sodomised in front of his son by a jail sweeper because he made a flippant remark about Bhutto.

Bhutto was a demonic and violent psychopath who destroyed Pakistan and now we have Dajjal Asim Munir Whiskey. But Whiskey is doing it on a much larger scale.

That is the difference ..in politics unconditional support and emotions aside .....That is the biggest problem in South Asian people, and that's what American hate, when our desi leader reminds them their qurabani behind the doors ... and they reply , we pay you millions SOB...

Will they allow anyone to contest on Imran's ticket in coming elections? Doesn't look likely.

Only overseas Pakistanis can make them feel pain. Residents do not count anymore. A total boycott needed in west.

Back
Top Bottom