What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fwz8fUpX0AUwRTV

it appears that asim muneer the duffer has decided to become zia 2.0 and hang IK. that will be done by the sham of military courts.

But the quom as always is asleep.

welcome to PDM'stan. welcome junta'stan.

Election Update 🚨
According to the results so far, PTI candidates are leading from all the Punjab Assembly constituencies and the police are trailing behind them.
Be sure to follow our Twitter handle for more latest updates.

Its really confusing the establishments (AKA Munir) strategy. He is hell bent on getting rid of Immi and PTI, once he achieves that is he planning on calling in MIB to wipe the whole nations memory, otherwise he will likely have to live a life where his always looking over his shoulder wondering whether this or that person is a PTI sympathiser about to pull the trigger on him. Same with PDM and their cronies, they will start infighting and next you will see Rana strangling bilo.

Warning to All

I have seen on a particular platform that someone is posing as Dr Moeed Pirzada and is giving his mobile number and is inviting people to join his WhatsApp group.

I have feeling this is trick to identify people who are anti PDM and especially overseas !

Don’t join any WhatsApp group, and be very careful when you click on any link, it could be a fake link in order to get your IP, or to infect your pc, laptops, tablets, smartphones etc…

What a sad state of affairs our country is in. Everyone knows who is doing it and why, but we can’t do anything about it. I haven’t been so depressed seeing Pakistan sink so low into oblivion morally, politically, economically, and every which way in my lifetime before

IK's legacy wont be bringing stability, good governance or fixing the economy like many other leaders are famous for, but hopefully rather bring an ideological reform and changing the mindset of Pakistanis, laying the foundation for a better Pakistan

The Pakistani army is not a political party. It is a military institute. In which country do militaries put up pictures and banners of their own generals? You guys are waging a war against your own country. Let that just sink in for a moment. This is incredibly low. You have to put up banners and march with religious parties to showcase how much support you have. Isn't that shameful?
Shame doesn't apply to those fighting a survival battle.

Those 3 generals in power are fighting for survival and the pictures are admission of guilt.

Back
Top Bottom