What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FwhAKZ2WAAAB_bU

People are soo damn ignorant and apathetic.

bayhissi ki inteha hai Pakistan mein.

If such police brutality and kidnapping happened in any of the cities in the western world, entire cities would be on the road protesting, and people would force governments to resign.

Can pakistanis or lahoris do that?? Or do they need another IK's arrest to wake up?

I don't contact my Army friends to not put them and myself in a similar situation, But this pressure and hatred is what will blow up in their face the most somewhere down the line soon Army Officers will understand Merit is long dead and buried and that time they might go for the kill once and far all and actually do the unthinkable.
Phuddu qom, phuddu generals, nothing is blowing over. This is the same people who kill their own brothers and fathers over some lousy two bit jaidaad, do you think they'll do anything when they are already in possession of plots and retirement income courtesy of Army.

Asim is going to every Garrison to sell his narrative and abuse @ImranKhanPTI
. He wants loyalty from the army which he has so far failed to secure. There is a lot of anger over Asim Munir's OTS appointment that too after his retirement.

The mistreatment of military officers and men has led to further resentment against them. Advertisement banners/billboards of criminals Asim Munir, Nadeem Anjum DGI and DGC Faisal Naseer have been put up in almost all cities of Pakistan. For the first time in Pakistan's history, posters of a DGC (Dirty Harry), a Grade 21 Pakistan Army/Government Officer, will be put up on the roadside.

People have been seen stopping their bikes or cars and spitting in their faces, after which they drive over the pictures. He has earned this respect from these advertisements. The ISI and MI have also organized rallies with a handful of people along with posters for their propaganda. The soldiers' rations have been cut, while billions of rupees are being spent on advertisements for these officers.

All political parties of PDM have also been asked to make video clips of the same officers as propaganda. PDM will now also promote propaganda for these psychopaths, even at the cost of abandoning their leaders. Why doesn't Asim Munir fight in the upcoming election? Only then will he discover his true popularity!

Failed experiment of Pakistan, west Pakistan exactly coming to an end.

There is no hope for any redemption, hope is taken over by despair.

Failed experiment of Pakistan, west Pakistan exactly coming to an end.

There is no hope for any redemption, hope is taken over by despair.

I firmly believe that this entire episode has been an eye opener for the common Pakistanis. I am glad I have witnessed the true face of property dealers. I have spent decades defending the Pakistani army as a youngster. I have relatives serving in the army and air force. The pride was immense.

These pathetic generals have destroyed Pakistani army singlehandedly. They have destroyed every ounce of credibility. It truly feels like we are in a bad horror movie where through twists and plots the villain finally reveals itself. It is surreal. The generals have finally revealed themselves. The generals are the villians.

I firmly believe that this entire episode has been an eye opener for the common Pakistanis. I am glad I have witnessed the true face of property dealers. I have spent decades defending the Pakistani army as a youngster. I have relatives serving in the army and air force. The pride was immense.

These pathetic generals have destroyed Pakistani army singlehandedly. They have destroyed every ounce of credibility. It truly feels like we are in a bad horror movie where through twists and plots the villain finally reveals itself. It is surreal. The generals have finally revealed themselves. The generals are the villians.
Pakistan has no rule ... might is right

Listen from minute 23. Case of Sabre F86 MM Alam

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom