What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Analysis of the importance of Overseas Pakistanis for PTI ( This is what truly scares the shit out of the establishment and that is why they issues that statement earlier).

Please take a moment to read it in its entirety:

The overseas strength of PTI.

Unlike other political parties, PTI has two parts. One is inside Pakistan & other part is overseas Pakistanis.

Then, PML N & PPPP have only internal parts. The overseas part of PTI is still active on social media & lobbying with international legislators & organizations. It's quite visible that PTI supporters in Pakistan are quiet on social media & likewise, their political workers are underground or hibernated. Hence, for the time being, the federal & provincial governments have limited the bulging outreach of PTI in Pakistan.

Pakistani political parties aren't organized, therefore their political resistance is always compromised. Accordingly, they have not been able to resist the onslaught of federal or provincial governments. Political parties in Pakistan are more of a cult than organized functional units.

There is a weak grassroot organizational structure & almost all parties organize through electables. So, if electables are inactive, the party is inactive. In this context PTI, PML N & PPPP are the same one political party barring their leaders. Then, PTI is more effective on social media than other political parties.

Irrespective of the merit of organization, however, PTI seems to have an advantage despite all organizational & second tier leadership issues. They have the unique support of overseas Pakistanis.

Overseas Pakistanis not only mobilize international help but also influence their Pakistani relations as latter are financially dependant upon them. More, overseas Pakistanis are running the social media narrative of PTI & defending their party as most of their supporters in Pakistan are almost silent.

Overseas Pakistanis might be the most potent challenge for PDM governments. It shall remain a question how PDM governments tackle or woo overseas Pakistanis.

It is pertinent to mention that all overseas Pakistanis aren't in favor of PTI but a significant part is. As long as overseas Pakistanis keep on supporting PTI & IK, the PTI shall remain a potent political force atleast on social media. Instead, it won't be exaggerating to comment that future of PTI depends upon the leadership of IK & his overseas supports for the time being.

PTI faces a serious political crisis. The detractors of PTI refer the crisis as an existential threat. If PTI sails through the crisis, the role of overseas Pakistanis shall be significant.
The main difference between pti and pmln overseas Pakistani is that pti ones are educated /independent thinking whilst pmln are uneducated biradry /uncouth jahil minion /herd type mentality…

It's been dead for a while TBH.

In the upper ranks, after MG, it is dead, had it not been dead we wouldn't have had Bajwa and Asim Munir as COAS (or even Raheel Sharif although that can be debated). For the lower ranks, if not dead, then severely compromised.

I know of an officer who didn't get promoted to Brig because his subordinate (when he was commanding a unit as a Lt Col) was slacking and got a bad ACR by the said Lt Col. The Maj then got posted to ISI and then ruined the guy's career on count of him being a 'security risk'.

Case went pretty high up in the chain of command, but you rarely get a second look in the military.
This is the reason why isi should be under civilian control, if military they should be ex-military..

The main difference between pti and pmln overseas Pakistani is that pti ones are educated /independent thinking whilst pmln are uneducated biradry /uncouth jahil minion /herd type mentality…

This is the reason why isi should be under civilian control, if military they should be ex-military..

The PML-N supporters in European countries are mostly oldies and uncles. Yes, the older generation.

This is how the history of our nation is being written: :(:mad:
FwoDZHTaMAEqzI-

The PML-N supporters in European countries are mostly oldies and uncles. Yes, the older generation.

Unfortunately there are some of my young relatives who don't like IK and support noon donkeys, I keep on explaining to them, name me any achievements of PDM rule and the answer is well IK left all the mess, I said to them no excuses keep going around in circles with these cursed status quo families.

To those of you who have families here get them out and continue the fight outside.

This damned cursed government along with the establishment have lost the plot. they don't reliase the amount of damage they are causing to the economy.

Look at the humiliated soldiers. They are like brainless poodles.

Kashmiris love their army, we always defend it. These protesters belong to nationalist movement, and they claim Pakistan army in collaboration with Indian army, kidnapped their leadership and hanged them, betrayed them, their goals and movement. They always claimed torture, false cases, kidnapping but all Pakistanis ignored their grievance. You would be surprised but their movement is made up of educated and intellectuals people.

This is why law and justice is a must, all Pakistanis need to be treated equally so we all feel united and safe.

Any video where this establishment molvi has issued fatwa against TTP?, he and his pals used to declare terrorist as mujahdeens and now he's complaining about the attack on suhada.

Sipa Salar e Qaum .. bagair qaum kay tou sipa salar b nai.

Hum b mutalba kartay hain, in tamam ulma aur mashaik kay pait phar kay gas ki qillat ko poora kia jy, qaum ko iss soorat e hal may gas ki qillat ka relief dia jy. In qeemti chaltay phirtay gas kay zakhair ko baroo e kar laya jy.

I said it before, Pakistan has suffered a lot at the hands of takfeer already, and it was these same ulma and mashaik who have always contributed to spread it, don't bring this new type of takfeer calling everyone Deshat gard. This will one day come back and bite you in those big bums.

Insan kay bachay bano aur gas ki qillat ko poora karnay may apna qaumi fareeza ada karo, Ashrafi gas field.

Kashmiris love their army, we always defend it. These protesters belong to nationalist movement, and they claim Pakistan army in collaboration with Indian army, kidnapped their leadership and hanged them, betrayed them, their goals and movement. They always claimed torture, false cases, kidnapping but all Pakistanis ignored their grievance. You would be surprised but their movement is made up of educated and intellectuals people.

This is why law and justice is a must, all Pakistanis need to be treated equally so we all feel united and safe.

Well, you said it yourself. Is law and justice equal for all Pakistanis? The fact that we are hearing such voices in many provinces including AJK should be alarming.

Instead the current government and generals are resorting to brutality, kidnappings and more brutality.

Unfortunately there are some of my young relatives who don't like IK and support noon donkeys, I keep on explaining to them, name me any achievements of PDM rule and the answer is well IK left all the mess, I said to them no excuses keep going around in circles with these cursed status quo families.

This damned cursed government along with the establishment have lost the plot. they don't reliase the amount of damage they are causing to the economy.

In my experience, the older generation usually supports goons. There might exceptions here and there.

Well, you said it yourself. Is law and justice equal for all Pakistanis? The fact that we are hearing such voices in many provinces including AJK should be alarming.

Instead the current government and generals are resorting to brutality, kidnappings and more brutality.

This has been the case in Ajk since the 1990s armed struggle against India. At first the Kashmiri nationalist were encouraged by Pakistan but then later on betrayed and leaders were kidnapped and killed, then Pakistan governments started to support jihadis and caused damage and divided the kashmiri struggle movement. We never see this on Pakistani media.

Same in my uk’s relatives !

Despite having explained them from A to Z, the reason they migrated abroad, why not to build a developed country like UK, USA, Canada etc, but no … some elders as youngsters are so dumb you cannot change their opinion !

I have made duaa about curse be upon all corrupts and criminal in family WhatsApp group, all people said Ameen but no single patwari supporters said Ameen.

Because they know it, curse will be upon them as they are corrupts themselves !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom