What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s think of a slightly larger picture. This organization, the British Indian Army, has ruined the lives of all 600+ million Muslims of South Asia.

Indian Muslims were left to the mercy of Hindus, but if Pakistan was strong they wouldn’t have been abused like they are. That’s 200 million Muslims.

East Pakistan was oppressed by the military government of West Pakistan. When they objected they were slaughtered and raped. Now Bangladesh lives under Indian domination. That’s 170 million Muslims.

Afghanistan was destroyed by Pakistani generals collaborating with CIA to trap the Soviets. Then they helped the US invasion. That’s 40 million Muslims.

Pakistan was ruined by 65+ years of martial laws and military backed corrupt politicians. That’s another 250 million Muslims.

This organization has brought ruin and destruction to all the Muslims of this region.

What Statement?
That dumb FIA statement... :lol:.

HRW has issued a new statement on Pakistan:

“The Pakistani authorities should end their arbitrary arrests of political opposition activists and peaceful protesters,” said Patricia Gossman, associate Asia director at Human Rights Watch. “Anyone committing violence should be appropriately charged and their due process rights respected.”

Source: https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/05/20/pakistan-mass-arrests-target-political-opposition

If our generals ever bothered to open a book and read history:
FwmgmbBWcAE0HIs

Last edited:
BTW all, I am working on a project collating visual/audio evidence of the excessive use of force by state machinery against innocent citizens. If you have (genuine) audio/video, website, or any images please share them and tag me. You will be doing god's work and I will ensure these end up with the right people.

Imran Khan will be in Islamabad on the 23rd to record his statement in relation to the Al-Qadir University case.

At this rate the government will go Bankrupt once it has paid every detainee: Supreme Court has demanded prisoners held in one jail be released immediately and paid 5000 rupees per day for each day of detention.

FwgazA8aAAMb7jF

Just to give you a ballpark figure according to Pak Lawyers Forum - there are some 10,800 prisoners languishing in jail that we know about. Sindh has close to 2000. You can do the maths.

BTW all, I am working on a project collating visual/audio evidence of the excessive use of force by state machinery against innocent citizens. If you have (genuine) audio/video, website, or any images please share them and tag me. You will be doing god's work and I will ensure these end up with the right people.

Here's a thread of videos containing violence and excessive force towards innocent women.

This is what I've been warning for months. It's not just KPK threat of breaking away, Gilgit and AJK will follow. No one wants to go back to Purana Pakistan where Nawaz Sharif blows the federal budget on Lahore and central Punjab, while Zardari rules his serfs in Sindh with an iron fist.

The boomers in Punjab may want Sharif back, but the Punjabi youth don't want the Sharif family ruling them like they did to their parents. The Karachiite youth don't want to live under the fear MQM imposed in the 90's.

This is not about Imran Khan anymore. This is about Pakistan becoming a modern & functioning country instead of being stuck in the 90's with corrupt boomers maintaining the corrupt status quo.

Asim Munir needs to accept these realities and change course. If he cannot do this, CC or CJCSC need to take action and stop this man. Otherwise they will forever be remembered as traitors who stood by and watched their country break apart.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom