What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20230520_182150.png

Nothing wrong here.
One democratically elected leader of a country apprising another country’s democratically elected representative of the brutal crackdown on democracy in Pakistan.

Estab really is clutching on straws now.
Actions like this by Pak agencies would erode the already fragile Pak-US relationship.
Nothing wrong in normal situation. Just that he blamed the US for toppling him. Which he later changed to the Army toppling him. Comes across someone who makes a statement without thinking through it.

Nothing wrong in normal situation. Just that he blamed the US for toppling him. Which he later changed to the Army toppling him. Comes across someone who makes a statement without thinking through it.
Hahaha isn’t that what the establishment are now claiming “he” was going to do to them. 😂

I think you need to “time out” from this discussion.

He isn’t begging - this is the second time I have corrected you on this. Don’t post stuff like this here. Thanks

IK press conference is 25 mins.

07:05 PM - IK presser!

The link I shared isn’t working let me try another

I

Usa are known to toppling gov they don’t like, or gov who don’t work according to their policies… but in the same time they pose themselves as democracy champion ! Good Cop and Bad Cop !

Mate, they are already fleeing, I have met quite a few families from Lahore, since the imported crime government imposed a blanket ban on imports, thier businesses collapsed.

What types of businesses they had?

Please try to understand...

IK is extremely cunning and manipulative person.

He is not some revolutionary.

Army never said that she didn't do mistakes in 71. There were lot of other factors present at that time that led to the surrender.

Turks don't have 7x times bigger enemy on their doorstep but we Pakistanis have.

Pak Army cannot be allowed to be weakened...

Generals/soldiers, most of them are good people by heart.

And they are HUMANS...they can make mistakes.

IK is the most dangerous threat Army has ever faced arising from political spectrum. He was trying to cause mutiny among the ranks.

Mark this...He will be and should be taken to cleaners.

Lot of water and blood has passed now.

IK has literally dumped his followers as he saw that shit has hit the fan after 9th May. He is not even owning his own workers who were nurtured/prepared and instigated by none other but him and his tier 1 leadership...

He is a snake. He changes his colours like a lizard. He is extremely stubborn.

Good thing is - that finally, his tamasha has come to an end now.

Pakistan would never be the same after 9th May events.

PTI will be sent to oblivion.

The irony in all this. It's alright to bring back a family into power that wanted to land your COAS plane in India.

Dude, old Pakistan is bankrupt. The people of KPK, AJK and Balochistan have been robbed of their rights since Pakistan's existence. I would be more worried about old Pakistan's existence at this point. This is not about IK anymore.

You don't worry about India at this point. You should worry about disgruntled Pathan, Balochis and Kashmiris. The generals are at war with their own countrymen. This can only lead to the disintegration of Pakistan.

This is a problem with Pakistanis they expend so much energy on nonissues and forget the monster in the room - the economy.

Without a strong and vibrant economy, you have no country let alone a strong military. The game people needed to play they didn't and focused on useless political engineering.

Last edited:
Hamid mir is also responsible along with all senior anchors of Geo. They can not undone what they have done now

View attachment 930638

That’s why I said even he’s scared.

I spoke last night with a good friend of mine, a Columbia University professor; he said not to be surprised if it touches 400 rupees before the end of the year.

Gold, I believe, is at or above 240,000 per tola. To give you an idea.

If conditions stay as is.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom