What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This tweet has been shared a couple of times now:

If you look beyond it, this is the start of her campaign. This family are a source of constant constipation for Pakistan.

Yes, they are hand in glove. Always have been. An unstable Pakistan government by miah mithoo parrots is easier to control than one that is free and can act independently.
i am glad more people are finally reacting to these bhuttos hypocrisy

Israelis were happy with the corrupts and the corruptions in Pakistan. They do not want a strong and azad Pakistan !
I remember Netanyahu or Sharon had openly stated in an interview I pray for the long life and health of one of our super star commando generals.

I don't give a Flying Fcuk about their bloody statues and the sanctity of their so called Haram the CC house now miraculously shoved down our throats as Jinnah House. First of all they orchestrated the whole scenario some of us smelled the conspiracy while it was happening on the ground.

One human life is more important than the Kaba itself the Direction of very prayers, and here after murdering Dozens and raining bullets on thousands. They are shamelessly peddling this shit that people demanding their basic right are terrorist. Believe me if they want it this way they wont like whats coming their way.

Fvck their lifeless statues. They are so concerned about statues when living beings are suffering.

Another young and very vocal supporter of PTI was arrested.
6C20506C-0A6A-42ED-B869-AD013CC13937.jpeg

After blaming the United States now asking for help from them.

Nothing wrong here.
One democratically elected leader of a country apprising another country’s democratically elected representative of the brutal crackdown on democracy in Pakistan.

Estab really is clutching on straws now.
Actions like this by Pak agencies would erode the already fragile Pak-US relationship.

Since when did you become a cheerleader of the Pakistani army stupid Hindu?

This @Hulk begs mods on PDF for leniency when he gets banned LOL
I tell you, this is how I know IK is on the right path. Even their *** is on fire 🔥

Say it with me for all the touts reading this thread. Pakistan belongs to PAKISTANIS.

This tweet has been shared a couple of times now:

If you look beyond it, this is the start of her campaign. This family are a source of constant constipation for Pakistan.

Yes, they are hand in glove. Always have been. An unstable Pakistan government by miah mithoo parrots is easier to control than one that is free and can act independently.
Closet Aristocrat Hiding behind her innocent face of Progressivism is finally showing her true self. I have over the years seen far too many sensible people sucking up to her like she is somehow different from the rest of family. This entire blood line is a curse on Pakistan they think they have God given right to rule us.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom