What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SSG would refuse this duty. No way the SSG would want to get involved in this mess. The troops clearly look to be from Police and Rangers AT teams.
You can't blame people who aren't familiar with units when they make such assumptions, everyone and their chachu in Pakistan tries to emulate SSG garb.

Exhibit A:

E4PJ9GRXEAE_gYO

To be fair he looks like a washed up terrorist from Rainbow Six or some 1980's action movie. :lol:

In the UK many Islamic movements have started to attack the Pakistani army, calling it the old British west Pakistan army etc. They mostly call for coups, mutiny, rebellions.

View attachment 929382View attachment 929383View attachment 929384
Yeah British movements and people like Anjum Chaudry et.al should keep to protesting on the streets of slough and Luton. I swear I will dump them in the deepest pit I can find if they turn their ugly faces towards Pakistan.

In the words of Donald Rumsfeld:
images

You can't blame people who aren't familiar with units when they make such assumptions, everyone and their chachu in Pakistan tries to emulate SSG garb.

Exhibit A:

E4PJ9GRXEAE_gYO

To be fair he looks like a washed up terrorist from Rainbow Six or some 1980's action movie. :lol:

The real impressive thing is him still wearing glasses underneath his ski mask lol

Back
Top Bottom