What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aftab Iqbal released ..

Fv7ApppXgAAsmyC

Now why would these thugs hold this man behind bars? 🤔 PDM and generals have gone completely mad.

In the UK many Islamic movements have started to attack the Pakistani army, calling it the old British west Pakistan army etc. They mostly call for coups, mutiny, rebellions.

View attachment 929382View attachment 929383View attachment 929384
Same khilafat people were present in Toronto at PTI rallies. They are regular at most major muslim festivals trying to recruit ppl shamelessly.

I once argued with a khilafat freak in toronto and asked him to produce all the financial details and funding of their leaders. even they dont know who is ruling them. shame.

They are basically softer voice of the ISIS that is funded by agencies to overthrow governments.

Agreed. Hold out for confirmation, Could very well be real.
There’s definitely something bad happening in BL right now. Will have details by tomorrow hopefully.
Sir Haider Mehdi has confirmed that Gen. Asif Ghafoor has been side-lined in Balochistan Operation and is being turned into a scapegoat like CC Lahore by GHQ.

Same khilafat people were present in Toronto at PTI rallies. They are regular at most major muslim festivals trying to recruit ppl shamelessly.

I once argued with a khilafat freak in toronto and asked him to produce all the financial details and funding of their leaders. even they dont know who is ruling them. shame.

They are basically softer voice of the ISIS that is funded by agencies to overthrow governments.

Ignore these c**ts, I have had plenty of arguments on here with members of their ilk. Opportunists and charlatans. They like to slither in during the chaos like snakes in the night.

Back
Top Bottom