What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I expect to see a very different IK after winning elections.

Nasty and merciless.
To be honest, he had a few bad apples in his cabinet last time round. A few of them got exposed, thankfully.

I believe he focused too much on accountability. Yes, it’s important but let the institutions responsible for accountability do its job. Optically, the opposition wanted him to be affixed with accountability and paint it as political victimization, which they had a degree of success in doing.

He kind of understood the game in his last year. Let the FIA, NAB do its job and focus on governance.

Dear brother, politics is never personal. But the balance of decency in our political discourse has evaporated since Khan Sahab's choice of words during Islamabad Dharna in 2014. Shalwaaren Geeli karnay ka kon kehta thaa. ?? And this was all broadcasted live. I wish you could have noticed how Bajwa, Hafiz Sahab, NS, Zardari and Fazal ur Rehman are named in this same forum? Many of the members here use worst language specifically when they talk about female politicians. Aaap khud note karen. Judge yourself.

Hi brother , the Chief of National accountability beuro is in action. Unfortunately he is also former lieutenant General who is currently the chief appointed a month ago while all the abduction scenarios pre planned.

I expect to see a very different IK after winning elections.

Nasty and merciless.

He has no choice.

Media blackout, and full carnage on Sharifs and their entire network including in the army. Full purge. Then declare governor rule in Sindh and destroy PPP. If they try to get away in their jets, scud missile them.

Breaking ispr just released latest picture of Asim .

IMG_20230511_203007.jpg

There were huge protest rallies in London to Washington DC, EU capitals, and looking at the nature of our Generals who are west bootlickers and subservient to goras, this could have turned the tables.

They care for their image in these western countries.

In Pakistan the number of people killed by them is still not clear, civilians bloodied and killed...

Bhutto used to call people of East Pakistan "suwar k bachai" and used to ask military establishment to kill 20000 Bengalis and everything would be normal in East Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif used to call Benazir "Peeli Taxi" and used to throw his naked pictures from helicopters
Benazir used police to extrajudicially kill thousands of MQM workers

But it is Imran Khan who destroyed balance of decency in our political discourse
Bhutto used do maa behan gaaliyan in his rallies and had his political opponents whacked off.

Soon after Imran's release, his alleged audio leak surfaces​

Soon after Imran's release, his alleged audio leak surfaces

Audio features Imran talking to Musarrat Jamshed Cheema
11 May,2023 08:29 pm
(Web Desk) – Soon after PTI chief Imran Khan’s arrest in the Al-Qadir Trust case was termed “illegal” by the Supreme Court, an alleged audio surfaced wherein Mr Khan could be heard talking to PTI leader Musarrat Jamshed Cheema.

The audio leak features Mr Khan talking to Ms Cheema about conveying his message.

Audio Transcript

Imran: What’s the situation, Musarrat? Has he got the message?

Cheema: Sir, I have conveyed him the message and we are sitting inside the IHC and pressing him to order your production in the Supreme Court.

Imran: Is Khawaja Harris there?

Cheema: Yes, Khawaja Harris and Salman Safdar both are here. If you want to speak, I can hand Harris my phone.

Imran: No, I’m just asking you talk to Azam Swati to ask the SC to rule over it. What have been done is mala fide.

Cheema: Sir, you don’t worry.

Imran: What is CJP Bandial doing? He takes orders from them.

Cheema: He is asking us to wait saying let the NAB, others come to the court first. I have asked Salman Safdar to ask CJP to order your production in SC, bring us to the court. We won’t accept less than this. We are in the court before the CJP who will hear your case.

Imran: No, he takes orders from them. You talk to Azam Swati.

Cheema: Ok.

Soon after Imran's release, his alleged audio leak surfaces​

Soon after Imran's release, his alleged audio leak surfaces 's release, his alleged audio leak surfaces

Audio features Imran talking to Musarrat Jamshed Cheema
11 May,2023 08:29 pm
(Web Desk) – Soon after PTI chief Imran Khan’s arrest in the Al-Qadir Trust case was termed “illegal” by the Supreme Court, an alleged audio surfaced wherein Mr Khan could be heard talking to PTI leader Musarrat Jamshed Cheema.

The audio leak features Mr Khan talking to Ms Cheema about conveying his message.

Audio Transcript

Imran: What’s the situation, Musarrat? Has he got the message?

Cheema: Sir, I have conveyed him the message and we are sitting inside the IHC and pressing him to order your production in the Supreme Court.

Imran: Is Khawaja Harris there?

Cheema: Yes, Khawaja Harris and Salman Safdar both are here. If you want to speak, I can hand Harris my phone.

Imran: No, I’m just asking you talk to Azam Swati to ask the SC to rule over it. What have been done is mala fide.

Cheema: Sir, you don’t worry.

Imran: What is CJP Bandial doing? He takes orders from them.

Cheema: He is asking us to wait saying let the NAB, others come to the court first. I have asked Salman Safdar to ask CJP to order your production in SC, bring us to the court. We won’t accept less than this. We are in the court before the CJP who will hear your case.

Imran: No, he takes orders from them. You talk to Azam Swati.

Cheema: Ok.

how they create this call...he is in Rangers custody and has no phone ......

Bhutto used to call people of East Pakistan "suwar k bachai" and used to ask military establishment to kill 20000 Bengalis and everything would be normal in East Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif used to call Benazir "Peeli Taxi" and used to throw his naked pictures from helicopters
Benazir used police to extrajudicially kill thousands of MQM workers

But it is Imran Khan who destroyed balance of decency in our political discourse

Bhutto called them suwar kay bachay after it became bangladesh!!!!! Get your facts straight and stop lying ....... IK called Nawaz sharif ki shalwar lolxxxxx ::::: Enjoy the Heat....

Back
Top Bottom