What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supreme Court aka whores of establishment doing bare minimum as usual. Why no suo Mota or opening court at 12AM... Will not be suprised if they asked for armys permission to make this call.

How to spot a munafiq lafafa now that the money has dried out:

How it started:
View attachment 929089
How it’s going:
View attachment 929091
He is a snake. This was expected, when army turns on its biggest supporters- enemy will take advantage.

I expect to see a very different IK after winning elections.

Nasty and merciless.
Not nasty but following the rule of law to the fullest. Reforms require PM to rule with a firm but fare hand.

I expect to see a very different IK after winning elections.
they will either kill him off (probably already poisoned him in their custody), or ban him. And don't forget the rigging that will take place, they already prevented a majority in the past via rigging. They have all the institutions in their pockets, they will keep on using them. Revolution is the only way we can free ourselves.. they will never allow free and fair elections.. because it will lose their illegitimate throne.

1683820949883.png

There are actually people dying daily in my city in street crimes after 14 years rule of PPP but you are worried about sheikh Rasheed calling bilawal Zardari as billo Rani

And you say these parties have evolved??

PPP used liyari gangsters to terrorize the biggest city of Pakistan

PMLn every other day releases audio of someone's daughter or mother in law and tries to use it to form a bogus narrative instead of actually trying to deliver in performance

That is evolution for you?

PPP, ANP and MQM along with Sindh Rangers have got some history. I can never defend actions of these political segments in Karachi. But perhaps things could have been better if establishment was not involved politically.

Ask yourself...since when these audio or video leaks got started ? How much videos or audios were leaked from 2013-2018 ? Can you recall ? As long Zubair Umar's sex tape, Maryam Nawaz converstaion, or Chariman NAB's vulgar video were getting relaeased....Yahan Pooray Chaskaay Liay Jaa rahay Thay in shape of new threads....Now same dirty game is played against Imran Khan and everyone is shocked. Atleast Imran Khan will learn that establishment's friendship is even worst. No one can support such actions. N League since April 2022 has to accept every single responsibility onwards.

Last edited:
Nasty and merciless.
Everything these Cretins have done is enough justification to hang all the IGs, Maryam, Bilawal, Shahbaz and every buffon in PMLN upside down. They will not only spill everything about their conspiracies but will willingly give back the loot they have gathered.

They have not cared about any boundries neither should PTI in Power. I for one will not give a penny to PTI ever again if they don't avenge the protesters who got martyred today or previously

(probably already poisoned him in their custody),

Hopefully this is not the case, IK said that he couldn't sleep for 24 hrs, and today it would be like 36 hrs. This actually is good as in sleep he could be poisoned with a patch, in water and food, others.

Last edited:
Everything these Cretins have done is enough justification to hang all the IGs, Maryam, Bilawal, Shahbaz and every buffon in PMLN upside down. They will not only spill everything about their conspiracies but will willingly give back the loot they have gathered.

They have not cared about anything neither should PTI in Power. I for one will not give a penny to PTI ever again if they don't avenge the protesters who got martyred today or previously
Who will take care of their masters?

اللہ القاہر و جبار کا شکر ہے
خفیہ ہاتھ اور پٹواری پارٹی کے ناپاک ارمانوں پہ اوس پڑ گئی۔

وَقُلْ جَاءَ الْحَقُّ وَزَهَقَ الْبَاطِلُ ۚ إِنَّ الْبَاطِلَ كَانَ زَهُوقًا

حق سچائی سامنے آکر رہتی ہے اور باطل کی کذابیت ظاہر ہو کر رہتی ہے۔
باطل تو مٹ جانے کے لئے ہی ہوتا ہے۔

۔

Back
Top Bottom