What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol still making this about pdm, nawaz and whatnot.

Bhai har cheez accepatble hai but not violence. PTI is deliberately taking a course towards more unrest. There is zero condemnation from party leadership and they're promoting people to attack

If you are done with repetitive posting, I will advice you to take a break. People have seen PMLN, PPP, JUIF etc attacks on Military though they never had the guts to go full nuts since they were raised from the lap of General at the time. Still remember PMLN attack on Supreme Court? Nawaz maligning institute every now & then? Zardari was going to eent se eent bajanay k liye? Khawaja Asif? Fazal Ur Rehman? Manzoor Pashteen, Dawar Maryam Nawaz etc etc ..... a long list to name it. Just stop it here and no need to troll further.

No but gully butts have their chance now.... I wouldn't ignore the fact that even foreign agents are taking full advantage of situation. Protestors aside, there will be people waiting for this to happen. You cannot just legitimize all the ill because of protests. This is going to be labelled to PTI soon. You aren't looking at further results or what's coming next. I am still getting reports that most of people are unaware of violence by PTI. Do you remember, recently an alleged PTI worker was provoking others to burn cars or property because police attacked him allegedly, on the day of IK attendance in ISB Court? People exposed him on camera and he ran away. Be vigilant.

Yes, sometimes it is, defending yourself, loved ones, country and property are all times when the use of violence is justifiable if needed. And what to I mean by if needed, simply this, when other alternatives are ineffective at achieving a goal. Millions are now on the streets of Pakistan nothing do with PTI now … or conspiracies best motivator was Pakistan general itself bringing this folly stop always blaming outsiders …,

LOOK WHOSE GIVING THEIR OPINION 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @Dalit @villageidiot @Areesh @kingQamaR

1683654817742.png

Last edited:
So far how many People pak. Army have killed?
None as far as I know. Do realize the firing is being done by police, paramilitary and perhaps guards at the entrance of chownis. Most troops have not fired their guns in anger as evidenced by break-ins to GHQ/Corps Commander residences. I hope the army does not fire on its own citizens and we should be responsible with the accusations in such times.

None as far as I know. Do realize the firing is being done by police, paramilitary and perhaps guards at the entrance of chownis. Most troops have not fired their guns in anger as evidenced by break-ins to GHQ/Corps Commander residences. I hope the army does not fire on its own citizens.
Lol

This isn't good time for jokes

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom