What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What will this rebellion achieve, tell me honestly?

Public property is damaged and power vacuum is being created. **** this shit
what achievement your party done? running from election, inflation 47% and this is what happening pmln is part of it

What will this rebellion achieve, tell me honestly?

Public property is damaged and power vacuum is being created. **** this shit

PTI can only win this with the support of the population, 10 Million people need to come out and pressurise the army to release IK.
Rebellion will end up destroying Pakistan, mutiny is also dangerous. I seen the messages on twitter, you can easily tell they're not Pakistani but the normal awaam will follow them.

Alexander_Schallenberg_visit_to_Pakistan%2C_March_2022_04_%28cropped%29.jpg

MISSING IN ACTION

last seen...... Karachi Airport. BTW, such people are good at MIA.

List of TraitorsList of Patriots
Imran Khan - La ilaha illallahGeneral Asim Munir (I can't give personnel to conduct elections)
Imran Khan -
(Hum jawab dene ka sochain ge nahi jawab daingay .. aur phir diya)
General (R) Bajwa - (who said we can't fight
Imran Khan (Hold elections, let people decide)Nawaz Sharif - (Dawn Leaks... said Pak Army was involved in Mumbai attacks)
Imran Khan (I got shot, let me file a FIR)Maryam Nawaz aka p0rn film director - (Dawn Leaks ... said she has videos of important people in Pakistan)
Majority of retired officersShahbaz Sharif - (Beggars can't be choosers)
Majority of on duty officersAyaz Sadiq - (Maathay pe paseena tha, taangain kaanp rahi theen)
Shaheed Arshad Sharif (last person in his generation among the family of martyrs)Mohsin Dawar
Majority of the people of PakistanManzoor Pashteen
Imran Riaz KhanAltaf Hussain
Wajahat S Khan and other reporters who used to praise front line soldiersNarendra Modi
Chief Justice of Pakistan's Supreme CourtQazi Faez Isa (Pakistan is like a gutter)

And the sacrifices of thousands of Pakistanis that were killed in WoT.

Everyone especially the Pakistani public sacrificed their lives for a better Pakistan.

With due respect, Pakistani army does not have a monopoly on sacrifices.

Back
Top Bottom