What's new

Our yellow stars!

How Pakistan is an Islamic State where President and crushing majority of MNAs etc are found on regular basis with corruption, charges etc. Where crime rate is far worst than many secular and quite shamefully worst then even atheist or non godly countries or societies. Or (God forbid) Islam is only there to condemn others to be infidels or Kafirs and it is no where to be seen in practice. So if all Muslims are so pious and upright than why so much corruption, violence in our beloved country.
Have you ever the contributions of minorities in building Pakistan.
Why discrimination in name of the most beloved Religion of Islam???

Declare yourself as a Muslim or Ahmadi on the form, choose one. It is as simple as that.

You didn't answer my earlier question. If you are a muslim, then why do you have an issue declaring as such on a form?

We know we are the worst animals on the face of earth. Let us know what else you want to hear from us...
P.S take a brief look at your own policies, then criticize us.

A state and government of Islamic values was the goal, not a government and state of only Muslims. Wake up!

Read the constitution. You think a non-muslim can legislate in accordance to Quran and Sunnah?

Religion is a personal matter and the state has no business with it! Your Quaid-E-Azam who was a great man knew that difference!
In Pakistan Religion can't be a personal matter.

Because Pakistan is an Islamic country,based on Islamic Ideology and who's objective is to implement Islamic Laws in Pakistan.

That's why only a Muslim can be a President or PM of Pakistan.

And for that they need an official definition of "Muslim"

Which according to constitution of Pakistan is any person who believe in Allah and the Finality of Prophet(Peace Be Upon Him).

And Please tell me where the Quaid said that Islam and State should be separate?

Why would he? He is a non-Muslim minority. He only represents his community not Muslim Pakistanis!

Then how can he run the affairs of the state when constitution declares that the affairs shall be run according to Quran and Sunnah?

Problem is the corrupt want exceptions (sadiq and ameen clause out) and Ahmadis want exceptions (to not declare their true faith officially yet have rights of a majority).

Asw,
This is apartheid law passed against AHMADI MUSLIMS:

"On 26 April 1984, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the President of Pakistan, issued the anti-Ahmadiyya Ordinance XX,[24] which effectively prohibited Ahmadis from preaching or professing their beliefs.[25][26][27] The ordinance, which was supposed to prevent "anti-Islamic activities", forbids Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim or to "pose as Muslims." This means that they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or call their places of worship mosques. Ahmadis in Pakistan are also barred by law from worshipping in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer rooms, performing the Muslim call to prayer, using the traditional Islamic greeting in public, publicly quoting from the Qur'an, preaching in public, seeking converts, or producing, publishing, and disseminating their religious materials. These acts are punishable by imprisonment of up to three years.[28] Ordinance XX and the 1974 amendment to the constitution effectively gave the state the exclusive right to determine the meaning of the term "Muslim" within Pakistan.

Many Ahmadis were arrested within days of the promulgation of this ordinance, and it gave way for widespread sanctioned as well as non-sanctioned persecution.

In 1986 it was supplemented by a new blasphemy provision[29] also applied to Ahmadis."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis

Now my question what if same happens to other Muslim minorities in non Muslim societies??
And it has happened like in full face hijab ban (equally condemnable) in different countries or other apartheid of this sort in Burma Israel etc
Why condemn that and condone this tyranny??
Regards,
Adnan

A non-muslim can't hold the high office and sensitive jobs in an Islamic state like Pakistan, it is as simple as that and declaration is a must.

In UK civil service jobs, DBS is carried out and anyone with anything negative (even personal views on a forum/twitter etc) is never given permission to secure sensitive government job. Heck, UK gov refuses jobs due to personal friendships with a suspected extremist and personal views and you have the balls to talk about us over declaration of religion! :lol: ... hypocrite is what you are!
You are a top class moron admit it:lol:
Jinnah was wrong to give Foreign Affairs to an Ahmadi he put a Hindu in his cabinet and a Christian a top of Army.
Admit that you never ( mulla tolla ) accept Jinnah as a Leader admit that you call him Kafir e Azam and Pakistan as paldistan.
We proudly follow the vision of Jinnah and you are followers of mullaism.
We get back that Pakistan some day InshAllah.
Pakistan Zindabad
Mulla Tolla Murdabad.

The key part is there "providing this information is voluntary" in Pakistan there is no mention of "voluntary" declaration. Even in the U.K monitoring forms, it is NOT required you disclose your faith, it is "voluntary".

The problem is that from reading the article the passports record your religion and this is just another way for the Pakistani government to penalize Ahmedhi's as they believe the Ahmedhi community are not Muslim and so should be listed as Ahmedi, this is dangerous for public order and safety.

How come asking minorities to declaring their reiligion is penalizing them?

Heck it is beneficial.They get quota in all jobs.

And how is it dangerous for public safety and order?

Plz explain.

And Please tell me where the Quaid said that Islam and State should be separate?

So you would go against the wish of your Quaid -E-Azam:

“You are free, you are free to go to your temples, you are free to go to your mosques or any other place of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion or cast or creed — that has nothing to do with the business of the State ... Now I think we should keep that in front of us as our ideal and you will find that in course of time Hindus would cease to be Hindus and Muslims would cease to be Muslims, not in the religious sense, because that is the personal faith of each individual, but in the political sense as citizens of the State”

Seems I know more about Pakistani History than Pakistanis on this forum. A word of advice I recommend reading "Jinnah: creator of Pakistan by Hector Bolitho".

How come asking minorities to declaring their reiligion is penalizing them?

Because Ahmedhi's are not safe in Pakistan, that's a start! Also please read my previous post in answer to your original question :).

You are a top class moron admit it:lol:
Jinnah was wrong to give Foreign Affairs to an Ahmadi he put a Hindu in his cabinet and a Christian a top of Army.
Admit that you never ( mulla tolla ) accept Jinnah as a Leader admit that you call him Kafir e Azam and Pakistan as paldistan.
We proudly follow the vision of Jinnah and you are followers of mullaism.
We get back that Pakistan some day InshAllah.
Pakistan Zindabad
Mulla Tolla Murdabad.

Ask the majority to change the constitution then. I am going by what's in the constitution. Maybe the white british here will teach you the importance of constitution. Surely a minority of christians in UK wouldn't be able to pull off making UK a christian country, most are atheists now so secularism is in.

Because Ahmedhi's are not safe in Pakistan, that's a start! Also please read my previous post in answer to your original question :).

What's the death count then? Go fetch the figures.

What's the death count then? Go fetch the figures.
18869464_401.png

Democracy in Pakistan should be of the Western version, that's what some idiots here are preaching .... but what happened to the majority making the laws, is that not part of democracy?

Back
Top Bottom