What's new

Our yellow stars!

Why would you think a quota is an answer to or justification of yellow-star discrimination?
They wont be wearing yellow star patch, get out of your holocaust fantasies. They just have to declare what they believe. I have no problem declaring what I believe, why should anyone else have a problem?

They wont be wearing yellow star patch, get out of your holocaust fantasies -
You are out of order: it's not my article, it's not my thread, and my opinion was solicited.

.... They just have to declare what they believe. I have no problem declaring what I believe, why should anyone else have a problem?
Again, why would you think you "declaring what you believe" is an answer to the yellow patch issue?

They wont be wearing yellow star patch, get out of your holocaust fantasies. They just have to declare what they believe. I have no problem declaring what I believe, why should anyone else have a problem?
I have a problem(!) I may not get sensitive positions in government, judiciary or legislative or military if I cannot hide my beliefs(.)

Why not? Why is this discrimination OK?
Discrimination exists in all places. Just that criteria and extent may be different. So in the UK, one must be a British Citizen (Subject of the Crown) in order to be eligible for the post of PM. Religion does not matter for this post. But if the Parliament passed an Act which stated that for the post of PM, one must be a member of the Anglican Church, that would be "bad discrimination"?

"One cannot escape the fact, that no non Muslim citizen - however great his personal integrity and his loyalty to the state - could on psychological grounds ever be supposed to work wholeheartedly for the ideological objectives of Islam; nor in fairness could such a demand be made of him."

From The Principles of State and Government in Islam, Muhammad Asad, who was the director of the now defunct Dept of Islamic Reconstruction, Pakistan. http://muhammad-asad.com/Principles-State-Government-Islam.pdf

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-29_16-54-19.png
    upload_2018-4-29_16-54-19.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
The need for such a verdict is based on the insistence of Qadyanis to hide their religion and try to portray themselves as Muslims.

It has nothing to do with any agenda against any minorities. I'm sure that Qadyanis have a problem with it for precisely that reason because it is a step back for them instead of and a consequence of their push forward to slide within mainstream Islam on the back of an ignoramus PMLM leadership.

All jobs should be based on merit not religious quotas

Quota system is the reason why Pakistani bureaucracy is in present state. It was Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto that introduced it. Until Ayub all government jobs were based on merit.

Quota system is derogatory. No modern state in the world has this outdated and corrupt system

Agree 100%

Back
Top Bottom