What's new

Our yellow stars!

Ja oe Ahmaq maaf kar:hitwall: you proven to be wrong again and again and you continually coming back again with other stuff to just derail the topic.
You know who we call Padhe Likhe Jahil? Sorry to say but ahmaq like you.

tut ... personal attacks just because you don't have any answers!

Topic is Ahmadis being persecuted as they have to declare their religion when applying for Pakistani passport/cnic. Other (non-muslim) minorities have no objections so get with the program.

simples.jpeg

tut ... personal attacks just because you don't have any answers!

Topic is Ahmadis being persecuted as they have to declare their religion when applying for Pakistani passport/cnic. Other (non-muslim) minorities have no objections so get with the program.

simples.jpeg
EA896AF0-B91B-43D6-A87D-C6F02DD3E9B5.jpeg

:wave: Sayonara

What's that truth then? Believing another prophet and playing victim card after? Pakistan and Pakistani muslims have been soft to your kind (ungrateful sods) that we didn't do what Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A did to those who claimed prophethood and those who followed them.

didnt knew about them
How would you? When all your information regarding Qadianis is coming from Mullahs?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furqan_Force

It was also an Ahmadi, the first foreign minister Sir Zafrullah Khan, who refused to perform/be part of namaz-e-janaza of Qaid-a-Azam, and reason he gave was that he would not perform namaz-e-janaza for one who is not a muslim according to his religious belief.
Stop lying. He was at the funeral but didn't participate in final prayers because of anti Ahmadiyya cleric

So what's the crying about?
Weren't you just crying about that Zafrullah Khan didn't attend Jinnahs funeral?

What's that truth then? Believing another prophet and playing victim card after? Pakistan and Pakistani muslims have been soft to your kind (ungrateful sods) that we didn't do what Hazrat Abu Bakar R.A did to those who claimed prophethood and those who followed them.
What's wrong in believing other prophets? Christians, Jews etc all believe in other prophets than Muhammad Saw.
And Abu Bakrs example do not apply by to Qadianis. They are not inciting rebellion against Pakistan as Musailmah and his followers did following Muhammad Saw death

Aww Troll don’t know meaning of Sayonara:lol: it’s mean Good Bye even saying only Bye mean different.

What's wrong in believing other prophets?

For a Muslim it is as believing in a new prophet would be exit from Islam.

He was at the funeral but didn't participate in final prayers because of anti Ahmadiyya cleric

Fickle minded man wasn't he then? Good excuse deployed by an experienced diplomat though!

Aww Troll don’t know meaning of Sayonara:lol: it’s mean Good Bye even saying only Bye mean different.

You said bye so leave.

Fickle minded man wasn't he then? Good excuse deployed by an experienced diplomat though!
My Qadiani friends still do not pray behind anti Qadiani clerics. Are they all diplomats?

For a Muslim it is as believing in a new prophet would be exit from Islam
Lol. But according to you Qadianis are already non Muslim so it really doesn't matter what they believe in

It makes sense to give disabled jobs on quotas because of their physical disability, but why the same rule for religious minorities? What is their disability? That they are not Muslim?
If they(minorities) are unable to get the jobs(merit based) then a propaganda campaign will be started that GOP discriminates on the basis of religion and does not give jobs to minorities.

Lol. But according to you Qadianis are already non Muslim so it really doesn't matter what they believe in

Well, I didn't force Mirza Nasir (the 3rd Khalifah of Ahmadis) to go to the parliamentary committee and declare that Ahmadis believe in Mirza Ghulam to be a nabi.

Belief in a new nabi = no longer muslim.

^ don’t want to debate with some Ahmaq but there are wide differences between Sharai Nabi and Ghair Sharai Nabi which again lead to another debate the difference between Nabi and Rasool and again it’s come to Arrival of Hadhrat Isa ES, why he come back what should be His status ( according to Sarkari Muslims he pray behind Imam Mehdi ) and Imam Mehdi is what! a reformer an Imam Shia waiting for or a Ghair Sharai Nabi.
Why Allah the Almighty need two his servants to bring back Islam again on top of all religions “ the lost glory “ same time but Different status.
Well, I leave it here and plz don’t quote me do some search use your own brain.

Thats exactly in Islam if you say Shahadah you are a Muslim.

Noooooooo ...........

Believe in ALLAH
Believe In HIS Angels
Believe in HIS Messengers
Believe in HIS books
Believe in the judgement day..........

4:136 (Al Quran)

Kalima is mere a public declaration ....... but not a condition prerequisite for Iman (faith), the five conditions for Iman (Faith) as mentioned in Quran are listed above. Kalima doesn't include all this.

is His Rasul and Khatamal-Anbiya.

Define Khatim ul Anbiya ..........

Does it mean Seal or does it mean Attestation / stamp?

If it means seal ..... then there is no way Mr Ghulam Ahmed can be a prophet / nabi

All prophet messengers and Messengers were given divine books ....... Mr Ghulam Ahmed doesn't have one. All Prophet messengers and Messengers were made head of states so they could implement and practice the divine guidance, but Mr Ghulam Ahmed had no such state of his own.

If it means stamp ....... where is the stamp then? Proof, The Jesus story is not good enough, Jesus passed away like any other human and he is not coming back, he was leader of an army that defeated its opponents and established its writ and state

"

O you who have believed, be supporters of Allah, as when Jesus, the son of Mary, said to the disciples, "Who are my supporters for Allah ?" The disciples said, "We are supporters of Allah ." And a faction of the Children of Israel believed and a faction disbelieved. So We supported those who believed against their enemy, and they became dominant." 61:14

If Mr Ghulam Ahmed wasn't a Prophet but Mehdi ....... then he was part of sectarianism, he formed a separate jammat and divided Muslims and for sectarianism

"As for those who have divided their religion and broke up into sects, you shall have nothing to do with them. Their case rests with God, then He will inform them of what they used to do. 6:159"

So my dear friend this is a case of Identity crisis for you and identity theft for me ..........

^ don’t want to debate with some Ahmaq but there are wide differences between Sharai Nabi and Ghair Sharai Nabi which again lead to another debate the difference between Nabi and Rasool and again it’s come to Arrival of Hadhrat Isa ES, why he come back what should be His status ( according to Sarkari Muslims he pray behind Imam Mehdi ) and Imam Mehdi is what! a reformer an Imam Shia waiting for or a Ghair Sharai Nabi.
Why Allah the Almighty need two his servants to bring back Islam again on top of all religions “ the lost glory “ same time but Different status.
Well, I leave it here and plz don’t quote me do some search use your own brain.

Support all of this from Quran.

Atleast there should be a ban on this forum about the idiotic debates to prove qadyanis as Muslims. I mean, a matter is resolved in parliament, judiciary, in debates and on every forum. What is the purpose of taking this matter again and again? If i am praising molvi fazlullah openly then i should be declared terrorist and should be dealt accordingly, similarly if some qadyani is taunting Muslims by calling them "sarkari Muslims" then he is praising the abuses of mirza qadyani which he said for the sacred identities of Islam.

It is my humble request to the moderators of this forum, please control the level of debate where things get out of the hand and some people mock the fundamentals of Islam in the name of freedom of speech.

There is a 5% quota for minorities in government jobs. They happily declare their faith(minus the Ahmadiyas) in order to avail the benift provided by the state which allegedly oppresses them.
Why would you think a quota is an answer to or justification of yellow-star discrimination?

Why would you think a quota is an answer to or justification of yellow-star discrimination?
You should be more concern about oppression of Palestinians in the hands of Zionists . You should be the last person to give us lecture about discimination

Back
Top Bottom