What's new

Our yellow stars!

Why is it that Shia in Pakistan do not have any issues with this declaration, besides being a minority to Sunni? And Ahmadis have an issue? Far more Shia have been killed in terrorist attacks.
Because they are still not declared non Muslim minority in the constitution. This does not mean Sunni extremist attacks against them are not happening

1. The people of the U.K chose a Muslim for the most senior position in the Capital of the country!
2. Baroness Warsi was the Senior Minister for State and Foreign Affiars
3. 19 members of the house of lords are Muslim
4. 22 members of the house of commons are Muslim

Your arguments are invalid because your logic is flawed and you are blinded by hate!

Typical white! Would TOP positions in Defence and 10 Downing Street go to a muslim in UK?

There's no tyranny. A religious minority can't fake themselves as another. Simple as that
State cannot impose it's own religious interpretation on part of its citizens. That would be against freedom of religion. In other words a tyranny

The sweet irony of that word coming from someone who himself is a minority sitting in multicultural and tolerant Britain, advocating persecution and disenfranchisement of minorities in Pakistan!

:rofl:

I see more racism in UK than in Pakistan you fool! You've never been to Pakistan so don't know jack - has a british traveller reportedly experienced racism in Pakistan? I lived in Australia too and didn't experience any racism and day two in UK I did.

Typical white! Would TOP positions in Defence and 10 Downing Street go to a muslim in UK?
Typical narrow minded and ignorant post, to be expected from a high school drop out! Baroness warsi was a member of the Cabinet, that is a very senior position in Downing street you ninny!

With regards to Muslims in the military, there is no reason why a Muslim cannot achieve a senior position in the British military, but that is if "British" Muslims like you join up. BTW, why don't you join up to the British Army? Help serve your

State cannot impose it's own religious interpretation on part of its citizens. That would be against freedom of religion. In other words a tyranny

Quran clearly defines rights of minorities. That's our go to Book.

Asw,
I love my beloved Pakistan.
I love my beloved Islam.
I love my beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
I love my beloved Holy Quran.
So
I am an Ahmadi Muslim.

No apartheid law of no country no tom dick and harry can say other wise.
Cuz Religion is for God and God alone. No one can force me.
Thanks,
Adnan

You've never been to Pakistan so don't know jack

I actually have been to Pakistan and worked closely with your police forces:

EDIETD.jpg

Typical narrow minded and ignorant post, to be expected from a high school drop out! Baroness warsi was a member of the Cabinet, that is a very senior position in Downing street you ninny!

With regards to Muslims in the military, there is no reason why a Muslim cannot achieve a senior position in the British military, but that is if "British" Muslims like you join up. BTW, why don't you join up to the British Army? Help serve your

Dodging it again. Will the UK whites elect a practicing muslim as a PM? Answer is NO, so muslim majority in Pakistan won't elect a non muslim as head of state either. Only difference is that we have legislated on it.

I actually have been to Pakistan and worked closely with your police forces:

View attachment 460158

Experienced any racism during the visit?

Asw,
Yes but Holy Quran forces no one out of Islam.
Holy Prophet saw forced no one out of Islam.
This islam of Pakistan is of burqah clad mullah which has nothing to do whatsoever with the real Islam.
Regards,
Adnan

And what does the Quran teach you about the rights of minorities? Please educate me!

Dodging it again. Will the UK whites elect a practicing muslim as a PM? Answer is NO, so muslim majority in Pakistan won't elect a non muslim as head of state either. Only difference is that we have legislated on it.

Experienced any racism during the visit?

Again you go making this about the UK, we are talking about Pakistan here. Please stick to the topic but you can't because you have nothing to debate with!

Someone from a minority is not allowed to govern Muslim majority but the other way is completely fine. Many Muslims ruled non Muslim majorities for centuries. Speaking of double standards...

That's exactly discrimination because of one's faith. No disability involved. Its against basic tenants of Islam that no Muslim is better than a non-Muslim

In governance of an Islamic system, there is differentiation between muslims and non-muslims taking helm of the affairs.

Again you go making this about the UK, we are talking about Pakistan here. Please stick to the topic but you can't because you have nothing to debate with!

Our land, our laws, our faith ... none of your issues but you want to keep butting in, for what gains?

Ironic that an inherently racist atheist nation that has murdered millions preaching on rights of minorities in another country!

In governance of an Islamic system, there is differentiation between muslims and non-muslims taking helm of the affairs.

Our land, our laws, our faith ... none of your issues but you want to keep butting in, for what gains?

What does the Holy Quran teach us about the rights of minorities?

Back
Top Bottom