What's new

Our vanishing Hindus

Always the same excuse from some Pakistanis: "We are not responsible for our own choice to commit deadly violence and oppression against the innocent because someone else did it somewhere else to somebody else."
Not somebody else but the refugees who arrived took revenge from the minority on the other side it was bloody 5 million people died during partition

:lol: Palestinian Muslim genocider raising question on others excuse. Pathetic
As pointed out many times previously, according to Pakistan's education establishment no Pakistani student has the right to freely learn and exercise his own judgment on Israel-Palestine relations. Thus your pronouncement lacks any moral weight.

As pointed out many times previously, according to Pakistan's education establishment no Pakistani student has the right to freely learn and exercise his own judgment on Israel-Palestine relations. Thus your pronouncement lacks any moral weight.
You are right, I am proud they never let any pro isreali educationist to distort the facts

And I have debunked such allegations continually. Why do Rabbis trained in Jewish schools go against Israel. Your belief that anyone who does not view Israel positively is bred by an educational system that is biased to said state is rubbish. I have studied in a Christian school and Christian teachers. I am a liberal vouching for better treatment of minorities and freedom of expression, even if that means respecting Israel. But I am not going to lie that a large number of people in the world have a negative view of Israel and it is NOT the education system that causes this. It is their own free thought.

at topic: I was surprised when the population of Hindus thought to be around 8.51% of Sindhs total around 2 years ago now around 5.01%... when and how did such a change ever take place? The records on wikipedia were changed within the last year. . If there really is a falling population of Hindus it should be investigated and the Hindu minority afforded full protection.

Recently a Hindu man was thrashed for eating in Ramadan and a hindu child drowned. We need to ask ourselves the fundamental question that since Pakistan was formed for minorities in the Indian subcontinent then how we, those minorities when becoming a majority partaking in the same oppression we suffered under India.

The gap between what The Forward describes as Jewish "hate" and what is practiced by Israel's neighbors and Pakistan's H.E.C. is indeed so wide that even the rhetoric of lefty Jewish writers isn't enough to bridge it.
I can see that a slap at the face of Israel is like the collective rape of Americans worldwide. Your support to all kinds of fundamentalists be it Muslim mullahs or Jewish fanatics is well known. There is no point discussing this with a person so delusional about the righteousness of Israel which uses mass force on hapless civilians.

I can see that a slap at the face of Israel is like the collective rape -
As I've stated before, IMO you only "see" what you're willing to see, regardless of the facts that counter it. (How many people here actually think I support Muslim mullahs?) Your unsupported assertions have no credibility. Why should anybody listen to you or follow you? Why do you not grasp sanity by changing your mind?

As I've stated before, IMO you only "see" what you're willing to see, regardless of the facts that counter it. (How many people here actually think I support Muslim mullahs?) Your unsupported assertions have no credibility. Why should anybody listen to you or follow you? Why do you not grasp sanity by changing your mind?
I could argue the same for you. Conceited and haughty in the belief of his peoples superiority. You have been bred to view anyone against Israel as a threat. No wonder people like you throw cluster bombs all over lebanon just because a rogue organization like Hezbollah kidnapped a few Israelis-a rare move as it is mostly palestinians rotting in Israeli jails... you are a waste of time and effort. You may not admit it but terrorists like the Taliban and Al Qaeda are the best thing that happened for you. Don't try to deny it. They kill our countrymen and have in many ways diverted attention from Israeli and American brutalities

On the contrary, it vindicates your claim. Like Mandal, millions migrated in the post partition years... from 47 to 51.
But I am not blaming Pakistan, in fact I have no complaints on how you treat non believers in your country. I just hope that they should consider relocating here and work hard to help build their lives and our nation.

Majority of the Hindu population during the 1950's and the 60's lived in East Pakistan, the vanishing Hindus is nothing more than a vanishing myth.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom