What's new

Our Model Of The Solar System Has Been Wrong This Entire Time!

I guess @Vanamali is busy and that should be the reason he could not post any links.And when I tried searching on the topic then I could not find much.:(
Yeah @Vanamali is like an asteroid 14 msg's in 8months,pata nahi kab wapas ayega :(
But i found this link about rohini aka Aldebaran.
Nakshatra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this one is of Jyestha also termed as këtta in Malayalam,i wonder if u have ever heard of it though..
Jyeshtha (nakshatra) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is associated with scorpii constellation whose biggest star is Antares,quite big actually ,if it were placed in the centre of our solar system,its outer surface would lie b/w the orbits of mars & Jupitar.
Just for the sake of comparision have a look. :D
09d7705a740256e20f33d93c07d20856.png

Nova2 said:
And this one is of Jyestha also termed as këtta in Malayalam,i wonder if u have ever heard of it though
Is Ketta same as "triketta"??
I had heard of Rohini.

I am sure everyone knew about the relative motion.But did you know about the helix path planets follow?
re reading the article might help.
As the sun keeps moving forward around the galaxy,the earh can not keep revolving in a circular motion around sun.
Earth would get pulled as the sun moves forward ergo the circular motion that you see in 2D is actally a spring like path.And when the paths of all the planets 're taken together then it forms a helix around sun.

It's the same thing.

Tracing a circle implies that the center is stationary. If the center moves as a "circle" is traced. then the "circle" won't be a circle.

It's the same thing.

Tracing a circle implies that the center is stationary. If the center moves as a "circle" is traced. then the "circle" won't be a circle.
Exactly!!

Somehow this is not discussed at school level or even after that.

Well that is quite a general thing,centre for sure is stationary be it a planet around a star ,a star around the galaxy.even though all of these are in motion. It's just like something moving inside a cyclone,the eye of it looks to stationary even though that cyclone is moving ,same implies for a galaxy aswell.
6cede6ae052140ce944e337c4bb8427e.jpg

This thread just simplifies the path which planets follow around the sun.There's no surprise that it moves around sun in a helix curve,
6ddb6df019fb9bddd0c3424691f32c09.gif

bt normally people dont realise it when thought in a 2D diagram in a classroom where things more or less look stationary,even though the fact is solar sysytem itself is moving at 250km/sec. A 3D diagram makes things easier and intresting.

I had heard of Rohini.
Yes,well that is what wiki says. Though back in our home town they call it jyetha mahina ,(i mean that is what my mum calls it)refering to Jyestha nakshtra.

well maybe we are moving toward the center of the Galaxy or say towardS the SMBH sagittarius A* :D which is 26,000 lyrs from earth ,its gona be one hell of a ride :D
View attachment 61912

Is it? Well i have heard these names before but didnt knew abt them in detail,could you share a link abt it bud? :-) . I was intrested in studying upanishads and other astronomical text but couldn't get hold of any such books :( :pissed:

Sorry boss... i became busy with office now a days... I got the information from Wiki... Regarding studying upanishads and other astronomical text... you can do self study... but those being complex.... definitely requires a guiding soul (guru) Astronomy being a high end engineering study... definitely needs a structured way of study... so try some university course..

Whenever I see the pictures of these Stars... it reminds me that we are smallest of smallest creation of the GOD and we fight over pretty thing like religion, race etc.. And fanatically shouting my way is the ONLY way.....

Last edited:
I had heard of Rohini.

Well that is quite a general thing,centre for sure is stationary be it a planet around a star ,a star around the galaxy.even though all of these are in motion. It's just like something moving inside a cyclone,the eye of it looks to stationary even though that cyclone is moving ,same implies for a galaxy aswell.
View attachment 62734
This thread just simplifies the path which planets follow around the sun.There's no surprise that it moves around sun in a helix curve,
View attachment 62735
bt normally people dont realise it when thought in a 2D diagram in a classroom where things more or less look stationary,even though the fact is solar sysytem itself is moving at 250km/sec. A 3D diagram makes things easier and intresting.

Yes,well that is what wiki says. Though back in our home town they call it jyetha mahina ,(i mean that is what my mum calls it)refering to Jyestha nakshtra.

View attachment 62734
View attachment 62735

Tri jyesta or tri kettai is nothing but combination fo 3 Jeystas (being born in Jyesta naksatra, being jyesta (eldest) of siblings). So in marriage we should avoid tri jyesta (means groom and bride should not be of Jyesta and none of them should be the eldest of sibiligs.
Regarading Jyesta mahina(masam) according to lunar calendar, the month in which the full moon falls on the day Jyesta naksatram is called Jyesta masa. Hope this gives some idea...

Exactly!!

Somehow this is not discussed at school level or even after that.

Are yaar... already our school portions are overburdened and most of the things go over head... any you want this to be discussed at school level... then the school teacher should be atleast PHD holder... I would like to see a PHD holder in R&D Lab or University not atleast at school...

While this isn’t entirely wrong, it’s omitting one very important fact. The sun isn’t stationary. The sun is actually travelling at extremely fast speeds, upward of 828,000 km/hr, or 514,000 miles an hour.
Thats according to the observed in center of milky way, but according to the observer in LEDA 25177 galaxy our sun is moving at speed of 61,000 km/s! And it also rotates around center of milky way galaxy in same time, so earth and other planets of solar systems are making double vortex. :rolleyes:

But obviously its nonsense information because its absolutely does not matter since everything is relative and there is no absolute movement.

Sorry pals but this is just fake sensational article for those who dont know basic physics.

Are yaar... already our school portions are overburdened and most of the things go over head... any you want this to be discussed at school level... then the school teacher should be atleast PHD holder... I would like to see a PHD holder in R&D Lab or University not atleast at school...
Thats exactly the issue!!
When selecting a teacher they look at the degrees and not at the quality of teaching.There're many around who can teach much better than the so called PhDs.Agree or not?
Thats according to the observed in center of milky way, but according to the observer in LEDA 25177 galaxy our sun is moving at speed of 61,000 km/s! And it also rotates around center of milky way galaxy in same time, so earth and other planets of solar systems are making double vortex. :rolleyes:

But obviously its nonsense information because its absolutely does not matter since everything is relative and there is no absolute movement.

Sorry pals but this is just fake sensational article for those who dont know basic physics.
Well, who doesnt know of those facts??
But did you point out the mistake to someone who taught you this??

Apparently the OT does not know.

Everything fine except that asteroids are NOT pieces of planet which broke.
nope in 3D thats not how it looks...our solar system i meant.

Back
Top Bottom