What's new

Our Heroes need their identity back

They Also Need Appreciation !!!
👍

Crew chief's direct aircraft maintenance crews & ensures all procedures of inspections, maintenance, signing & recovering aircrafts are performed correctly & safely. Dedicated crew chiefs are assigned go a single aircraft & are singularly responsible not only for ensuring the successful completion of its maintenance, but for improving it as well.

Never underestimate the soothing effect of a calm & confident crew chief on a nervous trainee about to fly the aircraft on his own for the first time ...

1628690277216.png

They Also Need Appreciation !!!
👍

Crew chief's direct aircraft maintenance crews & ensures all procedures of inspections, maintenance, signing & recovering aircrafts are performed correctly & safely. Dedicated crew chiefs are assigned go a single aircraft & are singularly responsible not only for ensuring the successful completion of its maintenance, but for improving it as well.

Never underestimate the soothing effect of a calm & confident crew chief on a nervous trainee about to fly the aircraft on his own for the first time ...

View attachment 768960
The man is wearing a ssw wing, if he is a ssg qualified opp then salute to the man.
The only other GD(P) i have seen sporting a special services wing is ex ACM shamim anwar.

Plz enlighten us......somebody.

Last edited:
The man is wearing a ssw wing, if he is a ssg qualified opp then salute to the man.
The only other GD(P) i have seen sporting a special services wing is ex ACM shamim anwar.

Plz enlighten us......somebody.
Commander of the SS Group, Brigadier Sherullah Baig pins the para-wings on Nur Khan
1620824623094.png

Commander of the SS Group, Brigadier Sherullah Baig pins the para-wings on Nur Khan
View attachment 768987
But I have not seen in any of malik noor khans pics wearing it. Now if shamim anwars was honorary as well than I would say that it was pretty nieve of him wearing it as if he earned it.
It's like every coas who has had a ride in a fast jet.......when he goes to the sqd the oc out of curtisy pins a flying wing on the man's chest....now how idiotic would it look if the coas would wear the wing every time he wears his SD

Last edited:
20th August the martyrdom anniversary of Pakistan's national hero, Rashid Minhas Shaheed Nishan-e-Haider was marked across the country with tributes paid to his services.

1629412685946.png

(A VERY HISTORIC ORIGINAL PIC WHICH RASHID MINHAS SHAHEED NH SENT IN MARCH' 1969 AGED 18 YEARS TO HIS PARENTS & ALL HIS SIBLINGS FROM RISALPUR ACADEMY)
Photo Courtesy : Mr. Anjum Minhas

Back Bone of Pakistan Air Force
(Technical Crew)

1629462512706.png

50th Martyrdom Anniversary of Rashid Minhas

1629494759849.png

"Rashid Minhas Shaheed remaind an inspiration for people to join Pakistan Airforce & he is still an inspiration for many more"

At 1128 hrs (20-Aug-1971), ATC Tower Masroor received Minhas’ call: “Bluebird-166 is hijacked!”

1629552953195.png

Back
Top Bottom