What's new

Our enemies rejoice as our government tries to push us further into Islamism

F35 was refused due to geopolitical clashes.
geopolitical clashes were started when turkey left its old liberal policy and start acting father of muslim ummah :D. now everywhere turkey is involved in mess from syria to libya on the name of geopolitical clashes.

we want to see turkey a country like Canada /Australia not like syria libya .

geopolitical clashes were started when turkey left its old liberal policy and start acting father of muslim ummah :D. now everywhere turkey is involved in mess from syria to libya on the name of geopolitical clashes.

I think it's both because of geopolitical clashes and because of Erdoğan's Islamism.

But let's be honest. If Turkey was secular then they wouldn't be able to use the whole Islamist card... so we likely would have received the F-35 because there wouldn't be an excuse not to give it.

Armenian and Israeli lobbyists in America love Erdoğan because he makes lobbying so much easier for them.

Turkeys allies support pkk and are constantly appeasing Russia.

I think it's both because of geopolitical clashes and because of Erdoğan's Islamism.

But let's be honest. If Turkey was secular then they wouldn't be able to use the whole Islamist card... so we likely would have received the F-35 because there wouldn't be an excuse not to give it.

Armenian and Israeli lobbyists in America love Erdoğan because he makes lobbying so much easier for them.
we were dreaming turkey will be first muslim majority country to be armed with 5th gen tech undogan messed it up . same as bhutto and zia messed up pakistan .

Obviously Turkish brothers know what is best for their country but I'm just curious that how reverting Aya Sofia back to mosque translates into Turkeye becoming Pakistan?

In 70s Pakistani leaders bowed down to extremists and this was further continued by zia ul Haq rule. Afaik, this is not what is happening in Turkeye.

There is strict moderation in place to keep Turkish Islamist away from this forum.

Anyways i don't see Iraninization of Turkey, Its more like Pakistanization of Turkey which you were hesitant to say i guess, Turks or i would say Islamist Turkish leaders don't have that wilayat e faqih cult or fetish for religious police, but they are proud of their imperial past and want to dominate former provinces.

Its more like Imperialism then Islamism.
and would you tell me what those steps are? There is no such thing, and Turkish Islamists arent suicide bombers. more power to them, if turkey power grows. who are you to make such statements and judgments? an idir kae an udar kae.

There is no such thing, and Turkish Islamists arent suicide bombers. more power to them, if turkey power grows. who are you to make such statements and judgments? an idir kae an udar kae.

Not for me to decide. Turks and their Govts can do whatever they like.

i will say further

talibanization of turkey

and it will lead to destruction
sir as per my limited knowledge of my own country islamization starts slowly and no one notice it . we have beautiful liberal country till mid70s then our leaders start using religion for votes like urdogan and downfall slowly and slowly starts till we sunk in it . i wish turkey stay stand liberal as always . i notice start of this when turkey was refused f-35 .
downfall of our country is because of corrupt/incompetent leaders --- our country is ruled by different mafias and all of them are far from religion ---- your radio station is fm- desi liberal, from a to z, your types see every ill in the society because of religion.

like the Hagia Sophia issue, you came running to criticize, but never bothered talking about destruction of Masjids in west.

Back
Top Bottom