What's new

Our enemies rejoice as our government tries to push us further into Islamism

Who say i'm Turkish but they hate Islam and Turkish culture, they are hiding their real identitiy,

When Turkish republic founded millions of armenians, jewish, greeks, serbs etc. get Turkish name and they said we are muslims but they have been worked against Islam and Turks since last century.

What you see Turkish members here most of them non Turkish and non Muslim, their population is minority on my country.

But why you cant see the Muslim Turkish here because state schools dont teach any foreign language to normal people, who know foreign language most of them getting education at American/French/British collages.

West supporting non muslim minorities at Turkey so they get perfect education while Turkish people get worst education with Full Bright agreement, because US consular determine the lessons contents. So we have english lesson but they teach us nothing, when Turkish people graduate they can say only their name as english nothing more.

Sorry but you have this mixed up. Most of those Armenians, Greeks, Serbs, etc. are in Tarikats. I've met a few "Turks" who have no respect for our nation, our founding fathers and our culture. These "Turks" weren't actually Turks. I see them promoting Islamism, yet they do drugs... It's clear that they're up to something. They supported Kadır Misiroğlu btw....

Our biggest enemies hide behind Islam. We need to disband all Tarikats/Cemaats. I agree that there are liberals who are also traitors. They should be punished too.

I'm not Muslim, the Gagauz Turks aren't Muslim, the Turks from Siberia aren't Muslim. Stop hating on us. You're the ones who adopted Arab culture instead of sticking to your roots. Even the Christian Gagauz Turks have retained more Turkic culture than us Turks from Turkey.

Ideally we would all follow our ancient religion instead of being Muslim, Christian, Jew, Atheist, etc.

Sorry but you have this mixed up. Most of those Armenians, Greeks, Serbs, etc. are in Tarikats. I've met a few "Turks" who have no respect for our nation, our founding fathers and our culture. These "Turks" weren't actually Turks. I see them promoting Islamism, yet they do drugs... It's clear that they're up to something.

Our biggest enemies hide behind Islam. We need to disband all Tarikats/Cemaats. I agree that there are liberals who are also traitors. They should be punished too.

I'm not Muslim, the Gagauz Turks aren't Muslim, the Turks from Siberia aren't Muslim. Stop hating on us. You're the ones who adopted Arab culture instead of sticking to your roots. Even the Christian Gagauz Turks have retained more Turkic culture than us Turks from Turkey.

Ideally we would all follow our ancient religion instead of being Muslim, Christian, Jew, Atheist, etc.

What you follow is Paganizm it is mean you follow the old religious before Islam/Christian/Judaism so what you belive is you create, but it doesnt come from God.

So religion up to your wish it is mean you doenst follow the God, if you say you follow that Tengrism it is over, because when a religion changed by people and collapsed God send another prophet so it was going on until today.

Also What you say there are traitors in Tariqat and Jemaat different matter. Zionism have power and infinite money in world so they can decieve or hire the people. Every group in Turkey incloude some traitors also some of tariqat and jemaat hired by foreign powers, also kemalist, nationalist etc.

But it doesnt mean this fault belong to Islam, NO. this fault belong to people, when we reading to Qur-an and Prophet Hz. Mohammed life this is the sample and true way for us. I beliving Allah and i proud of im Turkish.

BUT i never swearing other nations but the people who feel belong to some group like kemalism or nationalist they swearig Islam and Turkish culture. This is MISTAKE, also those people are very suspicious for us.

They doesnt have well-intentions to Muslims and Turks.

What you follow is Paganizm it is mean you follow the old religious before Islam/Christian/Judaism so what you belive is you create, but it doesnt come from God.

So religion up to your wish it is mean you doenst follow the God, if you say you follow that Tengrism it is over, because when a religion changed by people and collapsed God send another prophet so it was going on until today.

Also What you say there are traitors in Tariqat and Jemaat different matter. Zionism have power and infinite money in world so they can decieve or hire the people. Every group in Turkey incloude some traitors also some of tariqat and jemaat hired by foreign powers, also kemalist, nationalist etc.

But it doesnt mean this fault belong to Islam, NO. this fault belong to people, when we reading to Qur-an and Prophet Hz. Mohammed life this is the sample and true way for us. I beliving Allah and i proud of im Turkish.

BUT i never swearing other nations but the people who feel belong to some group like kemalism or nationalist they swearig Islam and Turkish culture. This is MISTAKE, also those people are very suspicious for us.

We are Turks first,why you keep talking Muslims first?
Are all Muslims you brothers?
Who keep causing trouble for our country(Syria,Libya),UAE,KSA,Egypt?
You call them Muslim brothers?

Oh no its the good ol boomer talk. ZE JUICEES RULE THE WORLD ITS ALL ZE JUICES FAULT!!1!!

attention seeking islamists get less and less attention in the day of US-China cold war. Most people are obsessed with the new cold war that people have no time to pay attention to insignificant islamists no matter what they do to seek attention. I follow a lot of newspapers, after the whole church museum incident, there was barely any news about it while 100s of articles everyday about either China or the US. I think islamists should give up attention seeking and do something more productive.

The people here will not understand my friend - they are so radicalized in their thinking that they automatically equate the religion "Islam" with a party and with a political, social movement, although Islam is omnipresent and found in everything... we were told (hadith) that Islam will be gradually eaten away(they try), but be patient - they won't make it... besides, most of the users here have been so radicalized by their parents and their inferiority complexes that they say that Islam is an "Arabization" of Turkishness, even though Islam was not meant for one ethnic group and 600 AC no Turks have lived in the region there, otherwise, the language of Islam would probably have become Turkish... as it was Aramaic or Hebrew before in the "family of the books"...

The people are narrow-minded, radical and ignorant... they hate Islam and this because they can't stand the pressure of the west... they can't stand the pressure in the countries where they live and they can't stand the political pressure against Turkey... they hope that we will become an atheist country so that the pressure finally stops and we will be loved as much as, for example, the Armenians... and that they don't have to justify being Turkish at work, abroad...

EDIT:

I am against Arabization, I don't like Arabs much, and I don't like Atheists much, who are trying to tell me that aliens jerked some DNA on planet earth, so we came from mother-alien and shit like that, but I am a Muslim and I literally hate these weak as toys in this forum, craving for being European and atheist so hard, so their children or themselves won't get bad marks at school or won't get harassed at work anymore for being Turkish... LMFAO

Last edited:
The people here will not understand my friend - they are so radicalized in their thinking that they automatically equate the religion "Islam" with a party and with a political, social movement, although Islam is omnipresent and found in everything... we were told (hadith) that Islam will be gradually eaten away(they try), but be patient - they won't make it... besides, most of the users here have been so radicalized by their parents and their inferiority complexes that they say that Islam is an "Arabization" of Turkishness, even though Islam was not meant for one ethnic group and 600 AC no Turks have lived in the region there, otherwise, the language of Islam would probably have become Turkish... as it was Aramaic or Hebrew before in the "family of the books"...

The people are narrow-minded, radical and ignorant... they hate Islam and this because they can't stand the pressure of the west... they can't stand the pressure in the countries where they live and they can't stand the political pressure against Turkey... they hope that we will become an atheist country so that the pressure finally stops and we will be loved as much as, for example, the Armenians... and that they don't have to justify being Turkish at work, abroad...

"they say that Islam is an "Arabization" of Turkishness, even though Islam was not meant for one ethnic group"

Yeah okay.... why do we have to listen to Arabic ezan then? We don't understand it. Should we all learn Arabic? The f*cking excuses that you guys make up are laughable.

Also stop calling us wannabe Europeans. Real Turkic culture is being uncovered more and more, and through the internet many Turks are learning a lot about original Turk culture and beliefs.

You're just as bad as those Turks who wish they were European. You're the exact same but instead of sucking up to Europeans, you suck up to Arabs. Take a look at your religion lmao.

Tengri Biz Menen.

You're just as bad as those Turks who wish they were European. You're the exact same but instead of sucking up to Europeans, you suck up to Arabs. Take a look at your religion lmao.
read:
I am against Arabization, I don't like Arabs much, and I don't like Atheists much, who are trying to tell me that aliens jerked some DNA on planet earth, so we came from mother-alien and shit like that, but I am a Muslim

you, my friends, just have to read things people are writing... yall answer without reading... that's some nazi tactics ...
It may be that you were brought up atheistically, and I don't want to know anything about your imprint, but again you have not read:

Islam was not meant for one ethnic group and 600 AC no Turks have lived in the region there, otherwise, the language of Islam would probably have become Turkish... as it was Aramaic or Hebrew before in the "family of the books"...

Jesus Christ - was wrongly translated from Isa the Mesia - because Christ comes from the ancient greek 'Christos' and means "the anointed one" ....

In order to prevent such perverting and to make it understandable for all Muslims in the world, from Indonesia to Bosnia, the language was held in Arabic...(again read above)
Apart from that, prayers as such are independent of the language, you can also do your 'Dua' or 'Qunut' in English ...
you shouldn't lie, that's a sin, especially with regard to Islam, brother...

Your Hitler-youth may try as hard as they can to put me in a political frame of mind, because you project yourselves onto me, but in the end, I am a Muslim Turk - and I find you all false and hypocritical, you atheists Kemalists at PDF who would like to be European and Armenian, and the AKP ISIS people here who would like to be Saudi Arabs... did you know by the way - that ibn Saud and Abu Wahab were financed by Englishmen to infiltrate Islam? Did you know that the two of them were not even Muslims before, at least there are no documents about it, they came out of nowhere and were Beduins... so don't talk about an Arabization of Islam just because early zionist Arabs hijacked Islam and sell it as "theirs"!

I support Turkification if our Muslim Turk ancestors did it we should do it too.

Too bad I would be crucified for mentioning such a thing here because its against human rights and also how people keep on saying nationalism is bad.

read:

you, my friends, just have to read things people are writing... yall answer without reading... that's some nazi tactics ...
It may be that you were brought up atheistically, and I don't want to know anything about your imprint, but again you have not read:

Jesus Christ - was wrongly translated from Isa the Mesia - because Christ comes from the ancient greek 'Christos' and means "the anointed one" ....

In order to prevent such perverting and to make it understandable for all Muslims in the world, from Indonesia to Bosnia, the language was held in Arabic...(again read above)
Apart from that, prayers as such are independent of the language, you can also do your 'Dua' or 'Qunut' in English ...

Your Hitler-youth may try as hard as they can to put me in a political frame of mind, because you project yourselves onto me, but in the end, I am a Muslim Turk - and I find you all false and hypocritical, you atheists Kemalists at PDF who would like to be European and Armenian, and the AKP ISIS people here who would like to be Saudi Arabs... did you know by the way - that ibn Saud and Abu Wahab were financed by Englishmen to infiltrate Islam? Did you know that the two of them were not even Muslims before, at least there are no documents about it, they came out of nowhere and were Beduins... so don't talk about an Arabization of Islam just because early zionist Arabs hijacked Islam and sell it as "theirs"!

images

I support Turkification if our Muslim Turk ancestors did it we should do it too.

Too bad I would be crucified for mentioning such a thing here because its against human rights and also how people keep on saying nationalism is bad.
We are of the same opinion - a Turkification would be very important so that the national awareness is strengthened, our western agents (also called 'Hitler youth' or 'radical Kemalists') no longer have a breeding ground, just like our 'Muslim brotherhood' Arabs, who are slowly taking over whole cities, and their sons are harassing Turkish women, drunk...
So that the PKK is finally completely dried out ...

but how do you want to 'Turkify' - an idea?

read:

None of our religious leaders in Turkey especially Diyanet would not support nationalism.

Us Turks have brainwashed ourselves to believe its racist and how we are dividing the country up.

Turkish nationalism was a reaction to the various nationalist movements plaguing the Ottoman Empire. That Muslim Non Turks themselves even felt no attachment to the Empire and the Caliphate.

You have Turks that can keep on calling everybody their brothers and sisters. This cucking to its max. I seen posts about how Europeans, Arabs, Kurds, Americans or whatever it is are our brother only to see them say dirty Turks, Barbarians, Genociders and other.filthy names.

One video of a greek and Turk singing on Twitter all I saw was posts by Turks saying we are brothers with Greeks and keep on putting love hearts.

We gotta undo the Cucking.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom