What's new

Our country (Pakistan) is filled with "Jahalat," to put it mildly.

May Allah help Pakistan and Its people ... People are turning into blood thirsty monsters , and even our educated class is so fill with Chutiyapa , thanks to PDF for educating me a lot ..

this new trend of Public justice is worrying me a bit , if today they burn two suspects , what if tomorrow we have blast in Shia mosque , and 2 sunni were burned alive ? same if there is a blast in Sunni mosque , two shia burned as suspects ? beating police , taking justice in hands of a mob ...

suspects can be used in many ways , even to break the whole chain of terrorism ..
what happen on Church is unacceptable , but Pakistan is already hanging those bastards , and there are hundreds of Taliban already sent to hell by PA ... so we are doing our best ... peoples must not take law in hand , there is no way to stop a suicide bomber , unless you have snipers , and still its to risky to shoot him from distance .. a person who come to die , with 10kg's of Explosive, he will surely put some damage , either to human lives or property ..

anyway , peoples here are turning into monsters ,

@MastanKhan @Secur @dexter

Mob justice is hindu way of justice, islam strongly reject this way of justice.

And there is no doubt about it.

Do I need to say more...
pathetic..
Mod note: Video is not graphic, if it doesnt meet the PDF norms please feel to remove it.

you are a jahallat
you are a jahallat too for ignoring the above quoted comment, how bout he gets a -ve for it, mr think tank ?

Dont arguee, entire PDF knows that some people need title of empty tank with leaking hole, because of there idiotic posts and bias nature, there abuse of power brings the quality of moderation under scanner.

its not country its Jurassic park
Even Jurassic park is much safe, you can at least see the attacker.

Yes, Pakistan is filled with jahalat. A proper thread about reducing this jahalat and improving literacy would be very constructive, but trolling simply reinforces the point about jahalat.

Mob justice is hindu way of justice, islam strongly reject this way of justice.
I didn't know Pakistan was a Hindu country - it isn't - then why are you dragging Hinduism into this?

Yes, Islam rejects this ''way of justice''. But Islam is irrelevant to this discussion because no one follows Islam. Islam also says use your brain and be a decent human being - doesn't stop anyone from blowing people up. Don't bring religion into this.

Do I need to say more...
pathetic..
Mod note: Video is not graphic, if it doesnt meet the PDF norms please feel to remove it.
The video is from a Hollywood movie. It is fake. Need I say more?
The Stoning of Soraya M. (2008) - IMDb

Dont arguee, entire PDF knows that some people need title of empty tank with leaking hole, because of there idiotic posts and bias nature, there abuse of power brings the quality of moderation under scanner.
If you don't like PDF, you are free to leave any time - if you have any actual constructive criticism, instead of just hating people for having different views than yours, you can leave your suggestions here:
Suggestions & Discussions

If you see any 'abuse of power', discuss it here:
Post Ratings Review Board. | Page 61

Last edited:
11012739_10153600392082119_8621602104272121032_n.jpg

Yeah, Islam like this way. Wonderful way. They should be given Nobel peace.

11012739_10153600392082119_8621602104272121032_n.jpg

Yeah, Islam like this way. Wonderful way. They should be given Nobel peace.

Please remove graphic content.

thanks

Please remove graphic content.

thanks

From next time I put disclaimer.

And you are 18+...so please try to act like one. Those are realities.. For how long you runaway from realities ?

LOL..there is even more violence in video games.

BTW there is any kid below 18? If there is then I remove . but not like that .

Thanks.

Last edited:

Do I need to say more...
pathetic..

Even Jurassic park is much safe, you can at least see the attacker.

All is hindu made this is why we made separate country.

Indian cult kills children for goddess | World news | The Guardian

So we have today a bomb blast near Chruch. Here is what happens:

1) Policeman gives up his life fighting the bomber
2) Huge crowd rush to crime scene, further creating security risk (what if second bomber is hiding for big crowd).
3) Evidence is ruined somewhat
4) Stop police from entering the crime scene
5) Block all routes to crime scene and pelt stones at police and wield stick
6) Take 4 policemen as hostages, where one dies to his injuries later
7) People kill a potential suspect
8) Block roads, metro route (and destroy it), burn, kill more

You know, terrorists need not to destroy this country. We're very good at destroying our country. All terrorists need to do is start a camp fire and the country will unite together and feed it fuel instead of uniting the way it is seen in other countries (France, US, UK etc).

It isn't this paticular event, it ALWAYS happens. Raid at nine zero? Go destroy public property. Some guy draws picture of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), burn Pakistan. Have a "Love Prophet" day, show the world burning Pakistan. Some family lose a person to gun attack, destroy public property.

I didn't care much about it, but it pisses me off that the same police/army/rangers that protect us and have died in hundreds and thousands of numbers, we disrespect them and kill them at our hands. Indeed south asia is home to mob justice, but to kill/injure policemen?

It pissed me off greatly that a policeman was killed not because of terrorists (though one gave his life for it), but at the hands of Jahalat.
great post
it is responsiblity f our government to educate thier people properly on terrorism issue especially rather than making money and flourishing thier buisness..
or sent million of dollars outside of country like model aliya..............................

The video is from a Hollywood movie. It is fake. Need I say more?
The Stoning of Soraya M. (2008) - IMDb
Thats the only version which was not so graphic.
Read this out then
You are being redirected...
or
TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Stoning Adulterers

Need I say more?

If you don't like PDF, you are free to leave any time - if you have any actual constructive criticism, instead of just hating people for having different views than yours, you can leave your suggestions here:
Suggestions & Discussions

If you see any 'abuse of power', discuss it here:
Post Ratings Review Board. | Page 61

Thanks for suggestions, but what would you do if someone abuses power after he reads the requests in Post Ratings Review Board? People go out and put negative ratings on old posts when those are placed in "Post Ratings Reivew Board" for purpose of review. I didnt said i have issue with PDF, there are bad fishes everywhere and that what i pointed out.

All is hindu made this is why we made separate country.
Please wake up and come out of a typical mindset that we find in some madarsa based products.
You mean so say Hindu created Islam / Muslims?

Please try better next time....and do read the content of what you post and whats the context in that content.

Thats the only version which was not so graphic.
Read this out then
You are being redirected...
or
TheReligionofPeace - Islam: Stoning Adulterers

Need I say more?
Links to JihadWatch and TheReligionOfPeace - both anti-Islam sites. Need I say more? Probably not, but I'll say it anyways:
Stoning is not prescribed in the current version of the Quran. According to Muhammad's companions, a verse that did order stoning existed at one time but was forgotten.
This is a lie. Stoning is not prescribed because lashes are instead. No verse was forgotten.
“The fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them with a hundred stripes....
[al-Noor 24:2]

(No, the lashes are not brutal - they are light [like these ones] and intended for humiliation and deterrence and not actual harm)
Bukhari (6:60:79) (alt link) - Two people guilty of "illegal" intercourse are brought to Muhammad, who orders them both stoned to death. Apparently their act was out of love, since the verse records the man as trying to shield the woman from the stones.
The guilty were Jews and Jews were to be dealt with by their own law from the Torah, which they themselves read out and accepted - this is from the link given by this very site:
The Jews brought to the Prophet a man and a woman from among them...... ....... The Prophet said, "Don't you find the order of Ar-Rajm (i.e. stoning to death) in the Torah?" ....... (So the Jews brought the Torah). 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "What is this?" So when the Jews saw that Verse, they said, "This is the Verse of Ar-Rajm." So the Prophet ordered the two adulterers to be stoned to death...
For a longer argument, there : Islamic Voice

The one from ''JihadWatch'' is something ISIS did - last time I checked, a dozen Muslim countries were bombing ISIS, all Muslim leaders rejected ISIS and thousands of Muslim scholars openly and strongly opposed ISIS - should be enough to prove that your argument is wrong.

I (and many other Muslims) have dealt with this exact same argument from the exact same links dozens of times and at this point I'm just copy-pasting what I've posted before. So do yourself a favour, stop trying to prove terrorists right and wasting my or your own time.

Also, religious discussion is supposed to be banned on this forum. Read the rules and follow them, please. FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS
Finally, it is also off-topic and completely irrelevant to any of the issues raised by the OP.

I think Pakistan needs to increase the number of its regular military as well as Paramilitary to a decent level. I am sure that in future if Privatization is done properly then Pak will have money too.

Back
Top Bottom