What's new

Our country (Pakistan) is filled with "Jahalat," to put it mildly.

1. It is NOT Jahalat it is frustration
2. It is NOT jahalt but sense of sympathy which draws crowed to such scenes
3. it is not jahalat but lck of implementation of law that the above two happen
So out of frustration you're going to take policemen hostages and kill them?

Sympathy is all over the world. Hence people stay out and let police and ambulance do their work, instead of crowding the place for sight seeing.

What law? The policeman gave his life fighting the bomber. Yet people still punish the police?

Mob justice is hindu way of justice, islam strongly reject this way of justice.
From no where Islam and Hinduism has been brought in this discussion by you...what Hinduism and Islam has got to do with this....??? Mob judgement is directly linked with the social psychological state of minds of the people existing in the society....this phenomenon has been existed in backward societies for centuries.... currently thriving in our society too...in short person who has no job, no electricity, no opportunities, no skill, no hope can turn his frustration on the person who is targeted by mob already...without even bothering to know the reason...he will surely jump into that mob and will put his share on...showing his frustration, anger and anxiety...!!! Don't try to insult anyone's religion here...otherwise you will face the same and will completely derail this thread..!!

So we have today a bomb blast near Chruch. Here is what happens:

1) Policeman gives up his life fighting the bomber
2) Huge crowd rush to crime scene, further creating security risk (what if second bomber is hiding for big crowd).
3) Evidence is ruined somewhat
4) Stop police from entering the crime scene
5) Block all routes to crime scene and pelt stones at police and wield stick
6) Take 4 policemen as hostages, where one dies to his injuries later
7) People kill a potential suspect
8) Block roads, metro route (and destroy it), burn, kill more

You know, terrorists need not to destroy this country. We're very good at destroying our country. All terrorists need to do is start a camp fire and the country will unite together and feed it fuel instead of uniting the way it is seen in other countries (France, US, UK etc).

It isn't this paticular event, it ALWAYS happens. Raid at nine zero? Go destroy public property. Some guy draws picture of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), burn Pakistan. Have a "Love Prophet" day, show the world burning Pakistan. Some family lose a person to gun attack, destroy public property.

I didn't care much about it, but it pisses me off that the same police/army/rangers that protect us and have died in hundreds and thousands of numbers, we disrespect them and kill them at our hands. Indeed south asia is home to mob justice, but to kill/injure policemen?

It pissed me off greatly that a policeman was killed not because of terrorists (though one gave his life for it), but at the hands of Jahalat.
We first need to go for hot pursuit and kill Taliban leaders Mullah Radio and Khalid Kharasani and others Police should be improved and public educated

Well I was surprised. Even the Christian community was involved in these kinds of riots. Christians have always followed a theory of non violence. Guess even that has limits. There is no real protection of innocent lives in our country regardless of the fact they are Christians Shias sunnis or whatever. We should understand that terrorism is a collective threat, not a threat for a small community of people.

I offer deep condolences to my Christian brothers in this time of need and difficulty. They have been through a lot and as the terrorists cannot attack westerners they seek an easier target, which are local Christians. Lets not forget the sacrifices of Cornelius for Pakistan. Lets not forget that Cecil Chaudhry fought India for Pakistan. The Christian community in Pakistan deserves to be respected and cherished. Lets work together to end terrorism together.

All is systematic, they hired Zardari to make sure Jahalat become wide spread, slightly before media started to misguide people and look at our judiciary, politicians, civil servants.. all of them no less than jahils.

There is a Hindu on this forum named Dalit. Despite the rubbish spoken against him and his religion on this forum he vehemently defends and argues for Pakistan. Have some respect-if not for the Indians at least our own people. India Indianized its muslims who once supported Pakistan vehemently. We should be merging the Hindus in Pakistan into the national fabric as well.

All is systematic, they hired Zardari to make sure Jahalat become wide spread, slightly before media started to misguide people and look at our judiciary, politicians, civil servants.. all of them no less than jahils.

Post reported!

Put this Jahalat too in the OP (Blaming and pointing fingers at others) @WishLivePak

Mob justice is sub-continent phenomenon not related to a religion reason being no access to justice.

Put this Jahalat too in the OP (Blaming and pointing fingers at others) @WishLivePak

Pointing finger at Zardari is Jehalat? do i need to give you statistical evidence that he destroyed a rational Pakistan?
or perhaps pointing finger at mobism of hindu govt. of India is troubling you?

of course you approve daily Jehalat of pointing fingers at Saudi Arabia and what ever sect. you hate.

fear_ignorance_hate.jpg

A$$ ON A POLE?

Whats that? Is it like 'Donkey on top' position? :rofl:

Waah khote sikke. Kya baat boli. Aisi boli jaise bandook ki goli. :D
tu chinta mat kar chawdhary tujko goli sabse akhir me maroonga ;)

Back
Top Bottom