What's new

Our country (Pakistan) is filled with "Jahalat," to put it mildly.

Talk about Jahalat . . .and you popped out to show some !!

O.T . . . it happens in each and every corner of South Asia . . not just confined to Pakistan.

yep it happens everywhere in south asia , more to do with people's maturity in our region and failure of our justice system to punish the perpetrators.

if you want to see a glimse of mob justice go to any railway station in india. Pickpockets , eve teasers getting thrashed by public is so common , i have seen it myself so many times , police toh sab kuch khatam hone ke bad atti hai.

So we have today a bomb blast near Chruch. Here is what happens:

1) Policeman gives up his life fighting the bomber
2) Huge crowd rush to crime scene, further creating security risk (what if second bomber is hiding for big crowd).
3) Evidence is ruined somewhat
4) Stop police from entering the crime scene
5) Block all routes to crime scene and pelt stones at police and wield stick
6) Take 4 policemen as hostages, where one dies to his injuries later
7) People kill a potential suspect
8) Block roads, metro route (and destroy it), burn, kill more

You know, terrorists need not to destroy this country. We're very good at destroying our country. All terrorists need to do is start a camp fire and the country will unite together and feed it fuel instead of uniting the way it is seen in other countries (France, US, UK etc).

It isn't this paticular event, it ALWAYS happens. Raid at nine zero? Go destroy public property. Some guy draws picture of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), burn Pakistan. Have a "Love Prophet" day, show the world burning Pakistan. Some family lose a person to gun attack, destroy public property.

I didn't care much about it, but it pisses me off that the same police/army/rangers that protect us and have died in hundreds and thousands of numbers, we disrespect them and kill them at our hands. Indeed south asia is home to mob justice, but to kill/injure policemen?

It pissed me off greatly that a policeman was killed not because of terrorists (though one gave his life for it), but at the hands of Jahalat.

What is Jahalat? :what:

Right, not only a Pakistani, BBC is also telling Indians bout India, Obama is also telling Indians about India.........talk bout another example of JAHALAT!
Exactly. BBC and Obama are Pakistan's masters not India's. (Now please dont deny that. Its so obvious). India give a Skunk's *** of what someone says bout us. Still Obama comes to India and not ANYWHERE else. Camaroon raise praises for India and not ANYBODY else. You know what I am talking bout. :)

All is systematic, they hired Zardari to make sure Jahalat become wide spread, slightly before media started to misguide people and look at our judiciary, politicians, civil servants.. all of them no less than jahils.

Mob justice is hindu way of justice, islam strongly reject this way of justice.
Don't talk like an a$$ on a pole. You're making a mockery of the incident.

you are a jahallat too for ignoring the above quoted comment, how bout he gets a -ve for it, mr think tank ?
I like your attitude.

Complaining for -ive rating bring you nowhere. But -ive rating not undermine your intelligence, but its the jealously of the giver.:sniper:

Have to agree with you @WishLivePak ,unnecessary,stupid scenes to witness.Surely,if the police were allowed to do their job they would have caught the suspects and got something out from them,and maybe sabotage their future plans and catch some other terrorist. Incompetence and stupidity at its best.

Last edited:
Have to agree with you @WishLivePak ,unnecessary,stupid scenes to witness.Surely,if the police were allowed to do their job they would have caught the suspects and got something out from them,and maybe catch sabotage their future plans and catch some other terrorist. Incompetence and stupidity at its best.
police also died at the hands on protestors.

Don't talk like an a$$ on a pole. You're making a mockery of the incident.
I don't know why such idiots have to always bring in Hindus in every fuking thread when it has nothing to do with Hindus? Trolling and derailing threads is this fellow's habit.

So we have today a bomb blast near Chruch. Here is what happens:

1) Policeman gives up his life fighting the bomber
2) Huge crowd rush to crime scene, further creating security risk (what if second bomber is hiding for big crowd).
3) Evidence is ruined somewhat
4) Stop police from entering the crime scene
5) Block all routes to crime scene and pelt stones at police and wield stick
6) Take 4 policemen as hostages, where one dies to his injuries later
7) People kill a potential suspect
8) Block roads, metro route (and destroy it), burn, kill more

You know, terrorists need not to destroy this country. We're very good at destroying our country. All terrorists need to do is start a camp fire and the country will unite together and feed it fuel instead of uniting the way it is seen in other countries (France, US, UK etc).

It isn't this paticular event, it ALWAYS happens. Raid at nine zero? Go destroy public property. Some guy draws picture of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), burn Pakistan. Have a "Love Prophet" day, show the world burning Pakistan. Some family lose a person to gun attack, destroy public property.

I didn't care much about it, but it pisses me off that the same police/army/rangers that protect us and have died in hundreds and thousands of numbers, we disrespect them and kill them at our hands. Indeed south asia is home to mob justice, but to kill/injure policemen?

It pissed me off greatly that a policeman was killed not because of terrorists (though one gave his life for it), but at the hands of Jahalat.

1. It is NOT Jahalat it is frustration
2. It is NOT jahalt but sense of sympathy which draws crowed to such scenes
3. it is not jahalat but lck of implementation of law that the above two happen

11012739_10153600392082119_8621602104272121032_n.jpg

Yeah, Islam like this way. Wonderful way. They should be given Nobel peace.
They don't represent Islam,grow the f*** up.Ignore troll post .No point in fighting fire with fire.

Albeit this Jahalat is not only confined to Pakistan and Justice Katju will confirm to that.
@ Topic, after any such or similar incident, I'm always dismayed by the reaction of the crowd, first chance they get, they pelt the transport system, set fire to the gas stations, destroy banks or even wreck the local KFC. I mean who is it that suffers at the end of the day, surely no minister uses public transport or stops to fill up at the petrol pump or queues up in the local bank branch. Pervez Musharraf once said, in the west they just put up a tape to warn public of crime scene but in our part of the world, even if you build a wall, people will climb over it to see what's happening on the other side.

All is systematic, they hired Zardari to make sure Jahalat become wide spread, slightly before media started to misguide people and look at our judiciary, politicians, civil servants.. all of them no less than jahils.

Asshole

Back
Top Bottom