What's new

Our Army of 1.3 million is not to ‘preach peace’, Manohar Parrikar says

I do not want to start reminding you of incidents where the IA army had been knocked out in such border skirmishes. There are many such event happening all the time (unfortunately) lives are lost on both side.

Also are you admitting that Indian Army was involved in cross border firing and aggression in that incident that you are referring too? off course you wont be dumb enough to think that PA started that, was soooooooo pathetic and ill disciplined that they were not able to inflict any damage to IA and then then might IA responded and crushed PA? :P Remember a retired GENERAL of same mighty force have his knees shaking seeing plain economic INVESTMENT in Pakistan.
A) yes , but u didn't know what happen after he become Minister ?

B) Yes, Indian Army responded to the firing with all will. But after that incident , PA forget to fire on the border. Did you heard full night firing by PA after that incident.? what did it tells?

C) lol Economic investment in PAK? are you dumb or what? everyone knows , China is building roads for its own benefit and not for a PAK ? what you get that? all workers/ materials etc will be came from china? what you can develop and buy from that?

D) 45 Billion when invested then come an tell ..... BTW , india also doing investment in other countries and many countries in India

India can't wage a war. It's army is weak, untrained and ineffective. Operation Parakram laid its faults bare. India managed to kill 2,000 of its own soldiers without so much as Pakistan batting an eyelash.

The wars of today have no parallel in history hence your immediate inkling to bring 1971 into this is both an exercise in folly and futility. Let this be bait. Let this also be a paradigm of your ignorance.

......if that helps you sleep without fear! :)

If Pakistani conventional forces could handle India, then Pakistan would not have lost more land to Indian military than it captured from India.

Yes, even in 1965, Pakistan lost more land than it captured.
In 1971, Pakistan lost more land to Indian forces in West Pakistan (let alone talking about east Pakistan) than it captured from India.
No time to waste on idiots.
If you are serious go match Numerical ratio of indian forces and Pakistan forces in 1971 (in east particularly) and today.
And dont bother to reply if only thing you have is jingoism and patriotism

Just like you did in 1971 or Kargil to be precise. You even did not take their dead bodies.. Aah after all they were mujahedins.
Go get some fresh air.
Trolling attempt failed. Try your luck again

Yes would like test new todays , how they preform and need some target

after 26/11 , we seen your PM/ DM ? Army chief going and begging US and china to stop India and then they themselves claims they were PAK citizens .... to save PAK.......best humiliation for PAK.

lol.....i thank you are new in this field ....... did you know that India has Almost more number of Tanks/ Artillery / Man power in reserves .....

Foget MIG-29 and also Mirage -2000 ( both upgrade) and also Jaguar is going to upgrade... Only Artillery Guns we haven't purchased but we have bought MBRL's upto 100km instead of that...

Well,

A) for PAK , India was didn't and it stopped in 1971 after signing but ,PAK went ahead with Punjab and when failed in punjab then came back to J&K, Now question is , India told the world clearly we talk with PAK in the language which it understand better. In short , now you will see attack on your office in kabul , till now terrorist targeting india office in kabul but not PAK , now PAK will be target, attack on military target coming from Afghan.

B) Sri-Lanka , india supported but when released , it send its own force to defeat it , and sensing defeat then Sir LAnks PM asked India to withdraw and sue to stupidity of SL , the waged for decades.

C) Lol , China blamed PAK for the insurgency in Xinjiang..... lol where you learn all this dream story, contact China embassy , he will tell truth

india won't get benefit with peace with PAK, PAK because don't want peace, we tried in and get kargil / mumbai. PAK also said even kashmir issue solved , Peace with India not possible.

Why should we live in false hope and dream , let become real practical and face it.
OMG
i am new in the field lolz
Kiddo did i mentioned Pakistani reserve tanks? Now you have seen the active number you resort to Reserves mughahahahaha

I thought you were into some discussion. but another troll.
Sad

So you think it is the Indian armed forces which is standing between China and Zangnan(illegally occupied South Tibet)?

Listen dude,if you ever dare to leave the world in no doubt that the border dispute is a matter only for China and India,and as such other countries should just shut up no matter how the issue is resolved between the two,we will gladly serve you a rude awakening。

Don't even mention that you are a nuclear power。You are not。And you don't dare use your tiny nuclear arsenal for you know it means the end of India as a civilization and,in the eyes and mind of the world,all fault will be laid at your door should you initiate a nuclear exchange。

That's why you guys never dared to return after the thrashing in 1967. Btw, we still own that area claimed by you.

No time to waste on idiots.
If you are serious go match Numerical ratio of indian forces and Pakistan forces in 1971 (in east particularly) and today.
And dont bother to reply if only thing you have is jingoism and patriotism
I specifically mentioned west Pakistan. Pakistan lost more land than it captured even in West Pakistan.

Same in 1965.

I specifically mentioned west Pakistan. Pakistan lost more land than it captured even in West Pakistan.

Same in 1965.
And i specifically said that i am getting into a troll fest of a half century old affair.

The way you people are touting like India is somehow become a russia or US and can totally overpower Pakistan.
Go read the numbers first. Is your army capable of such adventure.
And you are dragging mei into those wars which neither you and I can prove who was winner because 65 was INDECISIVE and their is no border change . same for 71 no border change in West Pakistan.
Rest you can argue to death us waqt ham agey they so can i us waqt ham agey they. Thats all myth. And i will not waste any more time on that discussion.
Just want some explanation on current situation that finally India and Pak are becoming on Military balance and the fear of a war is wanning away because of that.
Now this "Supa Powa" shit is hitting the fan again.

Big Mouth Parri opened his big mouth again, talking tough this time. Drop a few nukes on those 1.3 million good for nothing pussies and you see Big Mouth Parri shut his trap real quick.

1.3 million army that can fight war with 3 week ammunition. What will happen then?

A) yes , but u didn't know what happen after he become Minister ?

B) Yes, Indian Army responded to the firing with all will. But after that incident , PA forget to fire on the border. Did you heard full night firing by PA after that incident.? what did it tells?

C) lol Economic investment in PAK? are you dumb or what? everyone knows , China is building roads for its own benefit and not for a PAK ? what you get that? all workers/ materials etc will be came from china? what you can develop and buy from that?

D) 45 Billion when invested then come an tell ..... BTW , india also doing investment in other countries and many countries in India

I do not want to start reminding you of incidents where the IA army had been knocked out in such border skirmishes. There are many such event happening all the time (unfortunately) lives are lost on both side.

Also are you admitting that Indian Army was involved in cross border firing and aggression in that incident that you are referring too? off course you wont be dumb enough to think that PA started that, was soooooooo pathetic and ill disciplined that they were not able to inflict any damage to IA and then then might IA responded and crushed PA? :P Remember a retired GENERAL of same mighty force have his knees shaking seeing plain economic INVESTMENT in Pakistan.
Sorry,, i guess you are. :) my bad
Continue!!

OMG
i am new in the field lolz
Kiddo did i mentioned Pakistani reserve tanks? Now you have seen the active number you resort to Reserves mughahahahaha

I thought you were into some discussion. but another troll.
Sad
lol.... my dear dreamer , Only india lagging in 155MM field gun, if you didn't noticed , india bought late number of MBRL's to compensate this......

BY the what ever your reserve is , it will always be lower then India....

now lets see

indian has active main guns
A) Bofors 155mm - 200Nos
B) M46 /upgrade 155mm - 180 nos
C) M46 - 130mm -- 550 Nos
C) M101 -350 nos
D) Indian Field Gun MK 1/2/3 --- with 30Km range --- 1,700 now

reserve -
75mm Mountain Howitzer - 900 now
88mm 25 pounder - 800 nos
100 mm --- 700 Nos

and counting , care to tell your guns?

Last edited:
1.3 million army that can fight war with 3 week ammunition. What will happen then?
did you what is intense fighting is? means virtually continuous 24x7 20 days bombing....... suppose 1 lac MRBLS landing in city for 20 days , what will happen ?

that is was NDRF ..... and IAF supporting , it .... Its very said you didn't know much difefrence between NDRF team and regular Army.
They don't know difference betwen a govt. and Army lol ... your expectations are sky high.

Back
Top Bottom