What's new

OTTOMAN ARMY IN GALLIPOLI (with a Wonderful Song and Pics) Allahu Akbar

fenerbahce?? match fixers ?? and on the other side GALATASARAY

Did you call Fenerbahce 'Match Fixers' ?

take-that-back-now-thumb.jpg

Questions:

1) why are Some Muslims wearing clothing like Muhammed S.A.V. Did, or why cut beard like He did?

2) what is the meaning of Khilafat? Who gave the right to Caliph to rule Muslims? How can we be sure of Caliph's sincerity?

3) what is the meaning of reading Quran in Arabic? if i dont know what i say, how can i be sincere in my belief?

What kind of Muslim are you, if not you can't answer those question yourself?

Are you even a Muslim? Give me a clear answer.

What kind of Muslim are you, if not you can't answer those question yourself?

Are you even a Muslim? Give me a clear answer.

In this question i see a young man with little awareness in You.

Before asking whether the one is Muslim, start with "Who am I?". Who are you? Sufism basics.

Before i Tell the answer, i should know your criterias for Muslimhood. What makes the man a Muslim?

I'm starting to wonder if any of you actually have any military knowledge...

i do a bit, little bit. i know how to use mp5, h&k g3 and ak47, and some nonmilitary firearms.

In this question i see a young man with little awareness in You.

Before asking whether the one is Muslim, start with "Who am I?". Who are you? Sufism basics.

Before i Tell the answer, i should know your criterias for Muslimhood. What makes the man a Muslim?

i do a bit, little bit. i know how to use mp5, h&k g3 and ak47, and some nonmilitary firearms.

I guess someone and me including explained you who a Muslim is, in the other thread (Qur'an and Siyer).

But it doesn't harm anyone, if I explain it once again.
A Muslim is the one who submits to Allah (swt).
A Muslim is the one who practically says and accepts the creed (Shahadah) of Islam, and accepts the 6 Articles of Faith (imanin sarti in Turkish). And also the one who doesn't deny any rulings of Allah (swt), this means that even if you deny a single verse (Ayah) of the Qur'an, that's enough to make you a nonebeliever (Kafir).

Now, back to my question. Are you a Muslim? I don't judge you here. I ask you out of curiosity, since then I would know how to reply to your questions. And that you actually mean no ill-thoughts when you ask, but that you ask them because you simply either are curious or ignorant.

Qur'an and Siyer or even your prophet is not enough to say who is a muslim or not! your God has the final say! :meeting:
your God s words are not for judging others....

I guess someone and me including explained you who a Muslim is, in the other thread (Qur'an and Siyer).

But it doesn't harm anyone, if I explain it once again.
A Muslim is the one who submits to Allah (swt).
A Muslim is the one who practically says and accepts the creed (Shahadah) of Islam, and accepts the 6 Articles of Faith (imanin sarti in Turkish). And also the one who doesn't deny any rulings of Allah (swt), this means that even if you deny a single verse (Ayah) of the Qur'an, that's enough to make you a nonebeliever (Kafir).

Now, back to my question. Are you a Muslim? I don't judge you here. I ask you out of curiosity, since then I would know how to reply to your questions. And that you actually mean no ill-thoughts when you ask, but that you ask them because you simply either are curious or ignorant.

Only Allah knows, i try to be good human.

I have read Quran, understood the concept. I dont remember each ayet, Before i accept each ayet, i have to ask what it means. Yesterday i questioned a Jew about it, found the meaning of ayet true. The ayet was my signature.

You complicated my mind. Am I a Muslim? It is certainly not like a gene test where it proves your origin.

Qur'an and Siyer or even your prophet is not enough to say who is a muslim or not! your God has the final say! :meeting:

If a person say "I don't believe in God" or "I am not a Muslim", then calling him Kafir is appropriate. I don't judge people, I ask them whether they are Muslim or not. Asking and judging are two different things.

Only Allah knows, i try to be good human.

I have read Quran, understood the concept. I dont remember each ayet, Before i accept each ayet, i have to ask what it means. Yesterday i questioned a Jew about it, found the meaning of ayet true. The ayet was my signature.

You complicated my mind. Am I a Muslim? It is certainly not like a gene test where it proves your origin.

If you don't believe Qur'an is the words of Allah (swt), then it makes you a disbeliever. You cant pinpick some Ayah's and reject others, and only believing the Ayah's who doesn't contradict your way of thinking or logic is not submission. If you today say, "I don't know if I am Muslim, since I haven't read all of the Ayah's yet, and I don't know if I agree with all of them" then I'll put a very big questionmark on your faith to Islam.

Allah (swt) is the best of all judgers, I won't make Takfeer (Arabic term) (Tekfir in Turkish) to you here.

My Prophet isn't your Prophet?

If you don't believe in my Prophet and my God, then why do you even try to teach me my religion!?

If a person say "I don't believe in God" or "I am not a Muslim", then calling him Kafir is appropriate. I don't judge people, I ask them whether they are Muslim or not. Asking and judging are two different things.

If you don't believe Qur'an is the words of Allah (swt), then it makes you a disbeliever. You cant pinpick some Ayah's and reject others, and only believing the Ayah's who doesn't contradict your way of thinking or logic is not submission. If you today say, "I don't know if I am Muslim, since I haven't read all of the Ayah's yet, and I don't know if I agree with all of them" then I'll put a very big questionmark on your faith to Islam.

Allah (swt) is the best of all judgers, I won't make Takfeer (Arabic term) (Tekfir in Turkish) to you here.

My dear imam selim hoca ....who cares what you call! :lol: but befor writting anything here, guess its better for you to ask your Fetullaaaaahh.... çi brothers or directly call America (home of fetullaaaahh) for advice!! otherwise you yourself may becoma a kafir mazallah!:lol:

My dear imam selim hoca ....who cares what you call! :lol: but befor writting anything here, guess its better for you to ask your Fetullaaaaahh.... çi brothers or directly call America (home of fetullaaaahh) for advice!! otherwise you yourself may becoma a kafir mazallah!

You are truly misguided. Go call your Atatürk for help, he might raise from death and help you out.

for me all the Mustafas are the same.... just some human!!

Back
Top Bottom