What's new

Other than ur mother country which nation u like most and hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Palestine. I can do every thing for Palestine and wanna see more members from Palestine on PDf.

Yes i do admit that friend. wat can we do here more than just discussing..

Both the countries should solve their crisis by diplomatic and peace talks, wat i am here to do??

You are welcome here, I appreciate you find this forum. I am hoping Russia and Pakistan will grow to the better relations and high level business. It is every country of responsible to solve their problems, we are here discussing whatever we can.

On this topic, I admire Russia and advanced technology. :cheers:

I love Japan, Australia, Germany and Canada.

Japan particularly for their sense of honor and hard work. And I am very thankful to them for supporting my country when in need the most. An all-whether friend.

I don't hate any particular country. I just hate stupid/dumb people. Hence, I'm anti-stupid :lol:

:super::super:
Like:
Japan
Russia
Middle east
Korea
Germany

Dislike:
Pak
China
Srilanka
US
UK
:cheers:

I like:
China: Rapid development of economy
USA and Germany: Most of the inventors and scientists came from these two nation.
Russia and Israel: Helped India in its tough times.
Iran: Remembers its Islamic as well as preislamic history and is proud of both.

Dislike
Pakistan: just due to sending terrorists and killing hundreds of indians, chinese, afghanis, americans and even pakistanis in terrorism.

My view

In terms of Growth ->Taiwan, SA,Brazil,Indonesia ,China, Phillipines, Kuwait,Germany,Ukraine
foreign policy ->Norway
Favorites for Next Super powers -> China,India,Brazil

I am personally having great respect towards the efforts and measures taken by Yassir Arafat. A royal Salute to him.

I like and Dislike many countries. My list is as follows:-

1) Russia:- Love this country for their support to India during our Bad times!! This country Was/Is/Will always remain the most loved country by me after my mother Land.

2) China:- Personally Great Admirer of this country because of the Rapid development they have done in Infra/economy/military in there own country and i see China as role model of development for my own nation.

3) US:- Great nation indeed! (Just hate there behavior of interference in the Decision making/foreign policy of other nations)

4) Israel:- No need to explain :)

5) Egypt:- For some personal reasons. Great country indeed!

6) Japan:- Because of their Superior Technology.

Dislike

1) Pakistan:- Obviously!! Firstly,because of continues State-sponsored-terrorism into India and other neighboring countries from their soil. Secondly, because of Pakistan-0ccupied-Kashmir.

2) North Korea:- Crazy regime!!

Pakistan is a gud country if its terrorist activities are stopped most of the world countries will help it

you should also stop terror activities in georgia, chechnya etc and stop supporting terrorists in serbia

Dislike
Pakistan: just due to sending terrorists and killing hundreds of indians, chinese, afghanis, americans and even pakistanis in terrorism.

what about your terrorists killing pakistanis in samjhota train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom