What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

Indeed you do even i follow this rule eat what ever moves apart from canabalism(for obvious reason:azn:) and Beef because of cultural insensitivity.

It is banned because of cultural insensitivity that is a big thing in India we Indians are tolerant lot when it comes to beliefs of people and it is a necessity when there diverse group of people.

we Indians should keep our beliefs as personal and respect others persons freedom to eat what he likes rather than being over sensitive.

I don't think so. None of the professors listed were Islamists; they were Dalits and caste Hindus. This was a Dalit issue.

It is difficult to understand why some sections of Hindus refuse to accept that Dalits won't take it any more.

And actually how does if someone eats beef,it shows Hinduism in bad light.This is the most stupidest logic i have heard from anyone.

First of all i do not have problem with people eating beef.You can eat beef to your heart's content in my presence and lot of my friends do that also.

Regarding Cow being considered as sacred in Hinduism.If Cow is considered as sacred in Hindu religion and you are eating Beef in front of an orthodox hindu,the only thing it proves is that you are an a$$hole who does not have common manners.It in no way reflect poorly of Hindus.

why ban the beef then & what religous scriptures have told you not to eat beef? or you want to create a myth about eating beef so you can deny the poor daleet & muslims in india the dietary protiens they need, height of facism i would say.

lies, lies more lies, beef was banned in india much before satanic verses, the only reason beef is banned in india cuz hindus are scared tht muslims might become physically strong to hindus as beef is a very good source of protein.

Really a joke of the century, i cannot really belive this :rofl: what else can you expect from a facist country with no brains ?

Attention non-indian forumers & lurkers if people can be sent to prison for 10 years just for consumption of beef, what is this & how worse can it really get??

If this is not facism what is facism ? i stand by my assertions india is facist country Period.

the joke of the century is you. anything is better than being ashamed of your country and hiding behind false flags. :lol:

if you think its a lie, prove it.

we Indians should keep our beliefs as personal and respect others persons freedom to eat what he likes rather than being over sensitive.
Agree with you sir i don't mind people eating what ever they want, but you got to agree if Indian law becomes culturaly insensitive it can create chaos of immense magnitude.
Only way we can avoid is by being tolerant of each other's belief.

Any way Junk sorry you got so upset because of few state in India banning beef goto go feeling sleepy
:wave::wave::wave:

anything is better than being ashamed of your country and hiding behind false flags.

if you think its a lie, prove it.

i don't need to prove anything to a facist, get a life boyhhh

@takeiteasy

There is a clear and definable variation from west outward to south, east and north.

lies, lies more lies, beef was banned in india much before satanic verses, the only reason beef is banned in india cuz hindus are scared tht muslims might become physically strong to hindus as beef is a very good source of protein.

What kind of third grade education is provided in your madrassa?????

Beef is a source of protein so is pork,chicken,fish,lobster,tur,gram,wheat,curd and milk.Consumption or non consumption of Beef is not going to have any affect on your physique.It is proper level of nutrition not it's source that is important.On otherr hand overconsumption of red meat would make you die of heart attack at pretty young age.

Now don't come up with your stupid theories that Beef is an aphrodisiac and helps you pop out 12 junk junior from your missuss.

Agree with you sir i don't mind people eating what ever they want, but you got to agree if Indian law becomes culturaly insensitive it can create chaos of immense magnitude.
Only way we can avoid is by being tolerant of each other's belief.

the culture we are talking about includes people who eat beef also, its the beauti of our culture that we did have believers and non believers like carvaka school of thoughts at the same time. Hindu culture is known for its tolerance and opened mindedness, that's why it survived without any preaching campaigns. today what we see is only political agenda to get votes by pretending to be saviours of Hindus culture.

the culture we are talking about includes people who eat beef also, its the beauti of our culture that we did have believers and non believers like carvaka school of thoughts at the same time. Hindu culture is known for its tolerance and opened mindedness, that's why it survived without any preaching campaigns. today what we see is only political agenda to get votes by pretending to be saviours of Hindus culture.
Agree but for the sake of union of India we have to be tolerant, do you think an average Joe will have same belief as you and I sir. For India to be united it is a necessity.

the problem with these facists is if they give in to the popular demands they think they will be considered weak & spineless which is quite opposite infact.

come on what bleedy human law which prisons people upto 10 years for consuming beef ? this is Draconian Facist Law,

India is not a democracy but a Facist nation hiding behind secular democracy, welcome to the facism of 21st century.

We thought chinese/russians were bad this is worse here far worse tbh.

ok.. tell me what your country did that makes you feel so ashamed? why hide behind canada's flag? :lol:

if you dont have anything to debate, just shut up & stop getting personal here boyhhh.

I love my steak and the bbq pork ribs, but this whole thing was organized to incite a riot. You want to eat beef go eat it privately. WTF is a beef fest anyways, have a normal feast or whatever with beef in the menu along with other stuff, nobody will give a damn. This is nothing but a political drama, beef is not the real issue here.

Agree but for the sake of union of India we have to be tolerant, do you think an average Joe will have same belief as you and I sir. For India to be united it is a necessity.

don't worry I don't think an average Hindu is too concerned about somebody else eating beef or cow.. he is busy earning his money and feed his family. it's the so called watch dogs of Hindu culture who creates problems and utilise mob physiology.

Back
Top Bottom