What's new

Osmania University beef festival sparks violence

if people are not concerned about others eating beef then what about the 10 year prison sentence for consumption of beef in india?

my apologies but the fact is eating beef one land into prison upto 10 years in india & whats more lunatic is cops can raid into a house on mere suspicion

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion

The Hindu : States / Other States : Madhya Pradesh cow slaughter ban Act gets Presidential nod Madhya Pradesh cow slaughter ban Act gets Presidential nod

I guess it's a wrong headline. the news says it as " cow slaughtering". that means " go matha " in India we are not suppose to kill go matha and are not suppose to draw cartoon of mamatha.. they are holy.

what is the difference between anjem & salman ? apart from little visa formalities ?

the logic is more than half of states in india beef is banned & anyone caught with even tiny can of beef will be sent to prison for ten years, thts the very clear logic & i have no problem understanding it.

The difference between Anjem and Salman is

Anjem is a retarded terrorist /islamic fundamentalist who has trained several terrorists and aims to spread Shariah around the world and Salman is an honourable writer who has won several awards and been Knighted by the queen.

You are actually junk if you don't understand this simple concept. But again , you might be of his (anjem) type , if you get what i mean and probably see him as a hero fighting the evil kafirs.

The difference between Anjem and Salman is

Anjem is a retarded terrorist /slamic fundamentalist who has trained several terrorists and aims to spread Shariah around the world and Salman is an honourable writer who has won several awards and been Knighted by the queen.

the debate is far from over & the debate is about 10 years prison sentence for mere consumption of beef.

There are some of you who have such fixed ideas that getting past your blinders is next to impossible.

1. Madhya Pradesh is not India.
2. Have you bothered to read your own citation? The ban is on killing and on offering for killing cows and buffaloes. Not on eating them.
3. How come you failed to notice the dozens of posts before which mentioned specifically where the poster had eaten beef, or had knowledge of it being available?

Please try to understand that speaking up without knowing the facts only exposes you to criticism - at first. It declines over time to worse forms of rejection. You do not want to be there.

if people are not concerned about others eating beef then what about the 10 year prison sentence for consumption of beef in india?

my apologies but the fact is eating beef one land into prison upto 10 years in india & whats more lunatic is cops can raid into a house on mere suspicion

MP law: 7 yrs in jail for eating beef, cops can raid on mere suspicion

The Hindu : States / Other States : Madhya Pradesh cow slaughter ban Act gets Presidential nod Madhya Pradesh cow slaughter ban Act gets Presidential nod

There are some of you who have such fixed ideas that getting past your blinders is next to impossible.

1. Madhya Pradesh is not India.
2. Have you bothered to read your own citation? The ban is on killing and on offering for killing cows and buffaloes. Not on eating them.
3. How come you failed to notice the dozens of posts before which mentioned specifically where the poster had eaten beef, or had knowledge of it being available?

Please try to understand that speaking up without knowing the facts only exposes you to criticism - at first. It declines over time to worse forms of rejection. You do not want to be there.

i thought u were a respectable poster, i give up when you said madya pradesh is not in india.

IndiaMap.jpg

states of india States and territories of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is no point debating here anymore when the respectable indian forum memebers start lying through their teeth just to hide their incompetence.

People like you are giving bad name to India . If they want to eat beef , meat , fish and whatever they can eat then why you and your Gunda ABVP is having problem ? I think you should go to Nepal , The only Hindu country and you are the one who should be beaten for supporting violence against innocent students by Gunda ABVP .
This country is called Hindustan but it doesn't mean land of Hindus so better know tht , people have every right to do whatever they want unless it doesn't harm anyone .

it is you secular traitors we have to slaughter first.

Please don't be silly.

These are all the same single line, from different versions of the Bible. If I am not mistaken, the line should be from Deuteronomy, in the Old Testament.

Since you apparently let your prejudices grow like mushrooms, in darkness and with the plentiful application of manure, please be informed that the laws laid down in Deuteronomy apply only to Jews, orthodox Jews at that, and NOT to Christians.

Your fixed determination to quarrel is quite evident, as well as your inability to find good reasons for one.

you are such a dot head -- pork is banned in chrisitanity

New International Version (©1984)
The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.

New Living Translation (©2007)
And you may not eat the pig. It has split hooves but does not chew the cud, so it is ceremonially unclean for you. You may not eat the meat of these animals or even touch their carcasses.

English Standard Version (©2001)
And the pig, because it parts the hoof but does not chew the cud, is unclean for you. Their flesh you shall not eat, and their carcasses you shall not touch.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"The pig, because it divides the hoof but does not chew the cud, it is unclean for you. You shall not eat any of their flesh nor touch their carcasses.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
Also, you may not eat pigs. (Although their hoofs are divided, they don't chew their cud.) Never eat their meat or touch their dead bodies.

With some luck, bigots like you will show the way.

what a true post , i cant stop my admiration for you "folks do you still have any doubts" ? i don't well i have nothing to do with this thread anymore.

Respectable Indian posters, for that matter, respectable posters from any country, have a better grip on the English language than you. First, get an education, so that you can understand the phrasing "Madhya Pradesh" is not India.

i thought u were a respectable poster, i give up when you said madya pradesh is not in india.

IndiaMap.jpg

states of india States and territories of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there is no point debating here anymore when the respectable indian forum memebers start lying through their teeth just to hide their incompetence.

what a true post , i cant stop my admiration for you "folks do you still have any doubts" ? i don't well i have nothing to do with this thread anymore.

Remember Lady Banquo, "Stand not upon the order of thy going, but go."

the debate is far from over & the debate is about 10 years prison sentence for mere consumption of beef.

Have you got to the class where they teach you numbers? The difference between Seven and Ten is quite subtle, and you may need professional pedagogical help.

All from the Old Testament. All not binding on Christians.

pigs are not eaten cuz they are unclean

Leviticus 11:7-8 ESV / 72 helpful votes

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Leviticus 11:1-47 ESV / 30 helpful votes

And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...

Isaiah 66:17 ESV / 24 helpful votes

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord.

The correct reason is rooted in the history of Christianity.

Jesus himself was a Jew and learned in the law. That is one reason why the Pharisees and the Sadducees hated him,because they lost every theological debate with him.

His original followers were also Jews. They were not aware that they were breaking away, and they considered themselves among the elect of the Lord. As time went by, new converts came in, who were not Jews themselves. For instance, the converts of Thomas Didymus, in Kerala and the Carnatic (Coromandel, Cholamandalam) coast. An intense debate was waged, and at the end of it, Christians decided to go their own way, to pray in their distinctive way, to obey their own tenets and to follow their own laws.

Regarding what the troll prince cited, both Deuteronomy and Leviticus are guides for Jews, one for the ordinary Jew, one for the priesthood.

and yet Christians eat pork as one of thier favourite meal? and your again proving that CHRISTIANS are far better to chose for themselves unlike the MUSLIMS who go blind fold on some scripture rather than do a self analysis of what to do with their diat.

And you are such a moron. Then how will you explain the consumption of pigs even in the Bible belt of US. There are more people in the world that consumes pork than beef..China being the prime example of high pork consumption.

And just to make sure we get rid of junk, let me say, even maharashtra is not India.

And at Osmanis they shoud cook beef and pork in the kitchen and make everyone eat from the same kitchen.

And as to those ''dalit'' organisations, their zeal is quite familiar... we see it on the forum daily.

The ban on Rushdie's book is adhoc, ban on beef is an act of the legislature. A classic example of the tyranny of the majority.

Back
Top Bottom