What's new

OSINT. Indian Air force Base Bathinda.

Madrasa was not even target.Well monitored visit after 40 days to false area.And no penetrator bombs do not make blast craters.

My personal opinion still stands, IAF deliberately missed the target to give a saving face to Pakistan. This opinion has been formed after talking to a few serving Officers in both PAF and PA. 300 dead bodies on Geo News would have put enormous pressure on PAF to deliver the same body count on the Indian side.

You believe what you believe,thats information warfare.What is more important is whether pak security apparatus got the message or not.

Message was well received with a counter message the next very day in broad day-light.

If you were actually as fearless and strong as you portray you wouldnt hand over abhinandan next day without anything in return.

Kulboshan Yadev would beg to disagree with you

Purpose of releasing Abhi was to reduce the tension and i am glad Pakistan did that.

Nor would indian drones be currently flying freely over Azad Kashmir providing targeting information to artillery units without the PAF daring to come anywhere near LOC because it knows IAF ROE has changed.

This is amusing. PA has been flying reccon drones on Indian positions for more then a decade now. I am glad IA has caught up in this field.

My personal opinion still stands, IAF deliberately missed the target to give a saving face to Pakistan. This opinion has been formed after talking to a few serving Officers in both PAF and PA. 300 dead bodies on Geo News would have put enormous pressure on PAF to deliver the same body count on the Indian side.

Message was well received with a counter message the next very day in broad day-light.

Kulboshan Yadev would beg to disagree with you

Purpose of releasing Abhi was to reduce the tension and i am glad Pakistan did that.

This is amusing. PA has been flying reccon drones on Indian positions for more then a decade now. I am glad IA has caught up in this field.

Well your personal opinion would have to explain the three clear entry points on the roof of the hostel.Unless you are saying the bombs didn't have active warheads on purpose.If there were no casualities what was the point in immediately cordoning off the area and then keeping it closed for 40 days?In this case PA doesnt have to show any dead bodies at all,because the occupants were not pakistani soldiers and officially did not exist.

Kulbhusan(not going into whether he is a legit spy or not) only reinforces my point.If you didn't release kulbhusan all these years,why so generous with abhinandan.You reduced tension because you can't afford an all out war,PAF su-30 propaganda notwithstanding it knows very well it can't withstand the attack of 250 su-30mkis.when it takes 1/4rth your whole f-16 fleet to keep just 2 in check.And it would be very costly for india as well which is why we played along.

Amusing indeed, we have seen indian drone footage right over your ammo depots released.I have yet to see any pakistani drone footage over indian ammo depots.

Well your personal opinion would have to explain the three clear entry points on the roof of the hostel.Unless you are saying the bombs didn't have active warheads on purpose.If there were no casualities what was the point in immediately cordoning off the area and then keeping it closed for 40 days?In this case PA doesnt have to show any dead bodies at all,because the occupants were not pakistani soldiers and officially did not exist.

I don't know where you're seeing the three entry points on the roof of the hostel because based on the satellite pictures released by independent watchdogs, the structures appear to be standing intact. 300 bodies is a lot of people, there simply aren't the medical resources in Balakot to take care of that many injured and dead. If that many people were injured/dead, that would have been caught by civilians and with the proliferation of smart phones, this would have been uploaded on the web. But that being said, the IAF is welcome to release the targeting video of its bombs just like PAF released. So far whatever the evidence is shows that no structure was hit and the bombs were dropped on open field. Your entire post is based on speculation.

Kulbhusan(not going into whether he is a legit spy or not) only reinforces my point.If you didn't release kulbhusan all these years,why so generous with abhinandan.

Because Pakistan wanted to reduce the tensions. The last thing Pakistan needs is for the LOC to be hot when Pakistan itself is going through multiple challenges. If Pakistan didn't release Abhi, India couldn't have done jack sh** about it.

You reduced tension because you can't afford an all out war,PAF su-30 propaganda notwithstanding it knows very well it can't withstand the attack of 250 su-30mkis.when it takes 1/4rth your whole f-16 fleet to keep just 2 in check.And it would be very costly for india as well which is why we played along.

Neither India or Pakistan can afford a full scale shooting war but Su30MKI is something that has been neutralized by PAF. It was on display how the PAF absolutely bossed it. The investments in force multipliers and C4I network paid off beautifully as the major advantages of the SU30MKI have been nullified by PAF's force multipliers.

Amusing indeed, we have seen indian drone footage right over your ammo depots released.I have yet to see any pakistani drone footage over indian ammo depots.

I haven't seen Indian footage, feel free to share it with us although i don't doubt Indian drones monitoring PA's formations. But PA has been using drones for more then a decade now.

These IA posts were hit with a bulleye by PA with the help of drones. There was another really interesting video posted here where PA destroyed IA ammunition dumps and the entire action was caught on a drone. I would need to find it. I mean the fear is there in India because pigeons have been arrested for being Pakistan's spies :omghaha:

I don't know where you're seeing the three entry points on the roof of the hostel because based on the satellite pictures released by independent watchdogs, the structures appear to be standing intact. 300 bodies is a lot of people, there simply aren't the medical resources in Balakot to take care of that many injured and dead. If that many people were injured/dead, that would have been caught by civilians and with the proliferation of smart phones, this would have been uploaded on the web. But that being said, the IAF is welcome to release the targeting video of its bombs just like PAF released. So far whatever the evidence is shows that no structure was hit and the bombs were dropped on open field. Your entire post is based on speculation.

Because Pakistan wanted to reduce the tensions. The last thing Pakistan needs is for the LOC to be hot when Pakistan itself is going through multiple challenges. If Pakistan didn't release Abhi, India couldn't have done jack sh** about it.

Neither India or Pakistan can afford a full scale shooting war but Su30MKI is something that has been neutralized by PAF. It was on display how the PAF absolutely bossed it. The investments in force multipliers and C4I network paid off beautifully as the major advantages of the SU30MKI have been nullified by PAF's force multipliers.

I haven't seen Indian footage, feel free to share it with us although i don't doubt Indian drones monitoring PA's formations. But PA has been using drones for more then a decade now.

These IA posts were hit with a bulleye by PA with the help of drones. There was another really interesting video posted here where PA destroyed IA ammunition dumps and the entire action was caught on a drone. I would need to find it. I mean the fear is there in India because pigeons have been arrested for being Pakistan's spies :omghaha:

The picture is in front of you,its satellite image of the next day.If you cant see the 3 clear holes on the roof then its your eyesight that needs checking.Now you can claim bombs didn't have active warheads on pourpose-thats a seperate issue.We did see the PAF videos of bombs missing -willingly or not.Question arises if nothing happened why did you immediately cordon off the area and shut down mobile connection there,why did you keep it under lockdown for 40 days?

If pakistan didn't release abhi what india would have done you can ask your saudi and american friends.India communicated that to them in no uncertain terms.The navy had begun moving towards karachi which went under blackout.The entire air force was being mobilized and forward deployed and you had NOAM for months ,brahmos missile batteries were being positioned.Pakistan knows very well it can't afford an all out war with india.Imran khan admitted as much when he expressed his helplessness in your parliament in response to cries of war for indian annexation of kashmir.

Bossed it?It takes 1/4rth your entire F-16 fleet to check 2 sukhois.And you really think you can take on 250?But yes its true a full fledged conflict would be bad for both sides.

As for drones ,these are posts right on the loc.The indian drone footage is kilometres inside your side.Do look it up.Its a relief IA finally learned some information warfare.I readily accept PA's lead in this area.

The picture is in front of you,its satellite image of the next day.If you cant see the 3 clear holes on the roof then its your eyesight that needs checking.

madrasa-lg.jpg

Here's a picture, i can't find the holes. Maybe your 20-20 vision can point out where the holes are? Or maybe there is desperation on your side to believe whatever the Indian Establishment spits out but there is absolutely no proof to support it.

Now you can claim bombs didn't have active warheads on pourpose-thats a seperate issue.We did see the PAF videos of bombs missing -willingly or not.Question arises if nothing happened why did you immediately cordon off the area and shut down mobile connection there,why did you keep it under lockdown for 40 days?

That's a good question which i don't have the answer for, you would have to engage the ISPR for this. But India can set the record straight by releasing the footage of the attack. Maybe you should be asking your Government is why are they not releasing the video of the attack to back up their claims. All the independent sources are painting a picture contrary to what you're claiming but then again, desperation has no bounds.

If pakistan didn't release abhi what india would have done you can ask your saudi and american friends.India communicated that to them in no uncertain terms.

Empty threats. If India was really as strong as you make it out to be, Kulboshan would be in India right now. If you want to present yourself as a scary military power, let your actions do the talking and not the words.

The navy had begun moving towards karachi which went under blackout.

Now you're just being desperate and making sh** up. Who's your source that Karachi was under blackout, Arnab Goswami? I guess people living in Karachi at the time didn't know they were under a blackout but off course Indians living in India knew more about what was happening in Karachi through Arnab Goswami. This is a Pakistani Forum, ask members who live in Karachi if there was a blackout or not.

The entire air force was being mobilized and forward deployed and you had NOAM for months ,brahmos missile batteries were being positioned.

Fair enough and Pakistan checkmated with counter deployments of its own. PAF and PA's front units were immediately mobilized to counter and smash any aggression from the Indian side. Any punitive attack would have resulted in a counter punitive attack, in line with Pakistan's policy of counter strikes + interest.

Bossed it?It takes 1/4rth your entire F-16 fleet to check 2 sukhois.And you really think you can take on 250?But yes its true a full fledged conflict would be bad for both sides.

Where is that 1/4th claim coming from? Is it similar to to your claim of a blackout in Karachi?

Off course PAF can take on the SU30MKI's, its a decent fighter that has been neutralized by the PAF by and large. I think Indians have done a horrible job by over-hyping it a bit too much.

As for drones ,these are posts right on the loc.The indian drone footage is kilometres inside your side.Do look it up.Its a relief IA finally learned some information warfare.I readily accept PA's lead in this area.

Feel free to post those videos. PA has been actively monitoring IA's supply routes, and ammunition/fuel dumps for more then a decade through drones. I am well aware that India has the same capability, but i guess this is new information for you.

y personal opinion still stands, IAF deliberately missed the target to give a saving face to Pakistan. This opinion has been formed after talking to a few serving Officers in both PAF and PA. 300 dead bodies on Geo News would have put enormous pressure on PAF to deliver the same body count on the Indian side.
So it means no Pulvama style attack in future as India threatened Pakistan?

They should released about latest clashes too

madrasa-lg.jpg

Here's a picture, i can't find the holes. Maybe your 20-20 vision can point out where the holes are? Or maybe there is desperation on your side to believe whatever the Indian Establishment spits out but there is absolutely no proof to support it.

That's a good question which i don't have the answer for, you would have to engage the ISPR for this. But India can set the record straight by releasing the footage of the attack. Maybe you should be asking your Government is why are they not releasing the video of the attack to back up their claims. All the independent sources are painting a picture contrary to what you're claiming but then again, desperation has no bounds.

Empty threats. If India was really as strong as you make it out to be, Kulboshan would be in India right now. If you want to present yourself as a scary military power, let your actions do the talking and not the words.

Now you're just being desperate and making sh** up. Who's your source that Karachi was under blackout, Arnab Goswami? I guess people living in Karachi at the time didn't know they were under a blackout but off course Indians living in India knew more about what was happening in Karachi through Arnab Goswami. This is a Pakistani Forum, ask members who live in Karachi if there was a blackout or not.

Fair enough and Pakistan checkmated with counter deployments of its own. PAF and PA's front units were immediately mobilized to counter and smash any aggression from the Indian side. Any punitive attack would have resulted in a counter punitive attack, in line with Pakistan's policy of counter strikes + interest.

Where is that 1/4th claim coming from? Is it similar to to your claim of a blackout in Karachi?

Off course PAF can take on the SU30MKI's, its a decent fighter that has been neutralized by the PAF by and large. I think Indians have done a horrible job by over-hyping it a bit too much.

Feel free to post those videos. PA has been actively monitoring IA's supply routes, and ammunition/fuel dumps for more then a decade through drones. I am well aware that India has the same capability, but i guess this is new information for you.

The picture you posted is way too zoomed out to spot small entry points on the roof.You can barely see the hostel here.The PA's conduct in snapping mobile connection in the area,keeping it under lockdown for 40 days,then only allowing a monitored visit to the main madrasa that was not the target is inconsistent with its claims of nothing having happened.The IAF has not released a video because there is none,Spice doesnt send back live feed.Popeye does,but was unable to be used due to weather conditions.

I have personally seen videos of blackout in areas of karachi on twitter on that night.You can deny it all you want.You were under NOTAM for months.Su-30MKI has been neutralized by pitting 16 F-16(total f-16 fleet strength 72-75) fighters against 2 of them?In an all out conflict there would be 250 to face.Overhyped or not will be found out in a real fight.You wont have the first shoot surprise by suddenly changing the mutually agree ROE and firing from your side of LOC next time.Nor will you face old R-77s with shorter range,you will face R-27EA,astra and maybe derby-er on the MKI.Time will tell.
As for drones,believe what we see,otherwise i would be well inclined to believe the loss of a f-16 to the mig.How else could i explain the radar pictures released by IAF,the still unexplained issue of where is the 2nd pilot in pakistans hospital and what a PAF search and rescue helicopter was doing minutes after the engagement in the area caught on video.SAR helicopters are not sent to pick up enemy pilots.But there's no concrete proof,so your side gets benefit of doubt.
So like i said believe what i see,i have seen IAF drones live footage deep into your side right over your depots.Haven't seen anything of the sort from PAF side.Pounding border posts is a routine thing on LOC on both sides.

The picture you posted is way too zoomed out to spot small entry points on the roof.You can barely see the hostel here.The PA's conduct in snapping mobile connection in the area,keeping it under lockdown for 40 days,then only allowing a monitored visit to the main madrasa that was not the target is inconsistent with its claims of nothing having happened.The IAF has not released a video because there is none,Spice doesnt send back live feed.Popeye does,but was unable to be used due to weather conditions.

You're welcome to post other pictures because i can't just go by your word and believe whatever you tell me. I will rely on what independent sources are stating rather then following the Indian mantra of 'We believe whatever our Government tells us'. IAF would have to release evidence on its side to bolster its claims because right now nobody is believing their claims, except for off course Indians. Plain and Simple

I have personally seen videos of blackout in areas of karachi on twitter on that night.You can deny it all you want.You were under NOTAM for months.

I guess online videos which i haven't seen are more credible then people like us who are on the ground :omghaha:. But then again, one has to find solace in something. That's some great logic there Sir, and i am glad for the NOTAM, look at what happened to the Ukrainian Airliner.

Su-30MKI has been neutralized by pitting 16 F-16(total f-16 fleet strength 72-75) fighters against 2 of them?In an all out conflict there would be 250 to face.Overhyped or not will be found out in a real fight.You wont have the first shoot surprise by suddenly changing the mutually agree ROE and firing from your side of LOC next time.Nor will you face old R-77s with shorter range,you will face R-27EA,astra and maybe derby-er on the MKI.Time will tell.

Exactly, time will tell what happens. You don't know what you will be facing from the PAF side, i guess that's why you and India are still shocked at how helpless the IAF was once the PAF came out to play in full force. Given the disparity in resources its an understandable hit to the ego. FYI, PAF did not launch sixteen F16's to neutralize the two SU30MKI's, i don't know were you're getting this information from. This is just a ridiculous claim from you, similar to that of Karachi and the building's being penetrated.

As for drones,believe what we see,otherwise i would be well inclined to believe the loss of a f-16 to the mig.How else could i explain the radar pictures released by IAF,the still unexplained issue of where is the 2nd pilot in pakistans hospital and what a PAF search and rescue helicopter was doing minutes after the engagement in the area caught on video.SAR helicopters are not sent to pick up enemy pilots.But there's no concrete proof,so your side gets benefit of doubt.

PAF did not launch a SAR mission with its chopper, where are you getting this information from? It's stupid to launch a chopper in the middle of a shooting match as choppers would be easy picking for IAF. PAF is confident that it shot down a SU30MKI and the debris landed in India. The question you should ask is why did the IAF launch a SAR mission during the midst of a shooting match when the border was hot? Poor Chopper was shot down in the middle of the chaos as the PAF absolutely dominated the IAF. Not to mention, the IAF was incompetent enough to parade the AMRAAM on Live TV where its evident that the fuze of the AMRAAM had gone off and that only goes off if the AMRAAM hits an aerial target. Oh and the radar pictures by IAF, my MS Paint can do a better job then that.

So like i said believe what i see,i have seen IAF drones live footage deep into your side right over your depots.Haven't seen anything of the sort from PAF side.Pounding border posts is a routine thing on LOC on both sides.

As i said, this is a new capability for IAF while PA has been monitoring your formations/depots for more then a decade now through drones. PA started investing in drone technology long before IA did and that was largely due to WOT.

The picture is in front of you,its satellite image of the next day.If you cant see the 3 clear holes on the roof then its your eyesight that needs checking.
And lots of other international press and media posted satellite images that's shows no holes in the structure like router/New York Times/BBC even ESA (EUROPEAN SAPCE AGENCY) release satellite images next day those images didn't shows those 3 holes

And lots of other international press and media posted satellite images that's shows no holes in the structure like router/New York Times/BBC even ESA (EUROPEAN SAPCE AGENCY) release satellite images next day those images didn't shows those 3 holes

None of the pictures are of the hostel.You won't find holes if you are looking at the wrong place,the madrasa.

None of the pictures are of the hostel.You won't find holes if you are looking at the wrong place,the madrasa.
What a ridiculous claims by you first go in past and see what was your gov't/IAF claims on 26 Feb your govt clearly claims we targeted JeM MADARSA NOT HOSTEL OF ANY KIND
I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT BUT YOUR COUNTRY/CULTURE/RELIGION BELIEVES IN LIES AND DECEPTION:lol::laughcry::sarcastic:

What a ridiculous claims by you first go in past and see what was your gov't/IAF claims on 26 Feb your govt clearly claims we targeted JeM MADARSA NOT HOSTEL OF ANY KIND
I KNOW ITS NOT YOUR FAULT BUT YOUR COUNTRY/CULTURE/RELIGION BELIEVES IN LIES AND DECEPTION:lol::laughcry::sarcastic:

No.IAF clearly mentioned main madrasa hall building was not targeted multiple times.Trainee accomodation centre or mujahid hostel was main target where 'fidayeen' were sleeping .
aDqJzUJ.png

Above is an example of israeli Spice 2000 penetrator attack on hamas.Hole in roof,building standing,job done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom