What's new

OSINT. Indian Air force Base Bathinda.

Pakistan has always released IAF's pilots. Even during the Kargil war Pak released Indian pilots. Its you lot you have always returned our pilots dead.

Philip sent a message to the Spartans saying “If I invade Lakonia you will be destroyed, never to rise again.” The Spartans replied with one word, “If.”

You are more than welcome to believe that. Not the first time you have under estimated us and paid the price.

Firstly, you failed to achieve your any thing substantial as IAF did not achieve its objective on 26th and 27th Feb 2019. Your new rules of engagement are looking pretty much like the old ones. Finally, when the comes for dealing with other recent and future acquisitions of IAF you will be surprised again.

Now let's not derail this thread. There exists a sperate thread for the events of 26th and 27th Feb 2019. If you wish to discuss them further, post there and not here.

Its been both ways in past wars.We even released 93k of your men in 71.
You are not spartans and spartans in any case were defeated eventually by the macedonians.
We changed the strategic paradigm permanently as far as we see it.
But lets agree to disagree and not derail the thread then.Time will tell who is right.

If you were actually as fearless and strong as you portray you wouldnt hand over abhinandan next day without anything in return.Nor would indian drones be currently flying freely over Azad Kashmir providing targeting information to artillery units without the PAF daring to come anywhere near LOC because it knows IAF ROE has changed.
The message that was sent was that suicide bombing and use of high explosive in insurgency in kashmir was off limits,and ISI got the message all clear.There have been no fidayeen attempts or large explosive transfers since then.

Incomprehensible post..

He was in such a hurry to vent his feelings that he even added a new aircraft to the IAF inventory.

A Pakistan Army logistics movement of vital equipment.

Pakistan has always released IAF's pilots. Even during the Kargil war Pak released Indian pilots. Its you lot you have always returned our pilots dead.

This is questionable. Can you cite some examples of Pakistani pilots returned dead? Even one of your Air Chiefs was an Indian POW returned in good enough shape to be the Air Chief eventually.

Do you even know the name of the pilot who went in close to spot Nachiketa, and what happened to him?

sent a message to the Spartans saying “If I invade Lakonia you will be destroyed, never to rise again.” The Spartans replied with one word, “If.”

Imitation is the sincerest flattery. I have used this quotation several times. Do continue.

You are more than welcome to believe that. Not the first time you have under estimated us and paid the price.

Firstly, you failed to achieve your any thing substantial as IAF did not achieve its objective on 26th and 27th Feb 2019. Your new rules of engagement are looking pretty much like the old ones. Finally, when the comes for dealing with other recent and future acquisitions of IAF you will be surprised again.

Now let's not derail this thread. There exists a sperate thread for the events of 26th and 27th Feb 2019. If you wish to discuss them further, post there and not here.

To be sold to Indian Army fanboys

Cross-border trade already? A bit premature?

This is questionable. Can you cite some examples of Pakistani pilots returned dead? Even one of your Air Chiefs was an Indian POW returned in good enough shape to be the Air Chief eventually.

Do you even know the name of the pilot who went in close to spot Nachiketa, and what happened to him?

Hahaha...move along old joe move along. The debate is over, you're a bit late to this party. :closed:

Hahaha...move along old joe move along. The debate is over, you're a bit late to this party. :closed:

Oh dear. You mean you don't know, and you'd rather not be called on it?

Good enough.

Next time you bullshit, do it when I'm asleep. :D

Brother there is too much info just keep checking this thread for few days. I will update OP. Info is so much & Indian Air force will cry.

Check the AWACS info updated.

PDF needs to have a kindergarten section as a subsection of every defense section so that the boys like these need to be educated first and then move up the ladder. Feel sad for the humor while expecting useful discussions.

:(

Oh dear. You mean you don't know, and you'd rather not be called on it?

Good enough.

Next time you bullshit, do it when I'm asleep. :D

You can infer whatever you want, I have no control over it. But let's not derail the thread shall we. Now off you go.:coffee:

You can infer whatever you want, I have no control over it. But let's not derail the thread shall we. Now off you go.:coffee:

Sure.

Answer my questions and I'm off. If you can't answer them, apologise for lying.

Simple enough.

So give him his answers if not stop lying and trolling he want a simple answer from you prove your point with links and sources

That's it.

Simple answer that is factual, and I will vanish from the thread.

All right, no answer in over an hour, so that's that.

Those who want to know if the boot is on the other foot, and I was bullshitting, please look up Parvez Mehdi Qureshi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom