What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
traitor gets his punishment..an imperial agent loyal to imperialist and eventually rewarded by imperialist..there is no account of him reciting the shahadah at death!

Pakistan has nothing to do with al-quaida and its real power play is with the Taliban. Osama has in fact criticized Pakistan and has called for suicide attacks against country targets.

Still some details smell too much BS..

where is the photographic evidence of his death and why wasn't is body released for press review like Saddam and his sons were?? He was swiftly buried at the sea which doesn't make sense either..In surprise moves like hollywood movies, good things always happen near election? could it be that he has been dead for long and navy seals only raided to complete a drama in secret collaboration with Pakistani security apparatus? After all American are having most humiliating defeat in Afghanistan and with dwindling economy they need to pull out fast..may be some consultation with Pakistan gave them a suggestion to stage a face saving drill?.

Pulling out without actually accomplishing any thing will have far reaching implication for American political system and for obama himself who has promised to end this war..

Can someone question America for killing millions of Muslims, invading Iraq and handing it over to violent sectarian force and the millions killed by Israel in last 60 years????

Millitary invasion for a terrorist attack is no justification?

Osama single handidly destroy the future of thousand of muslim kids and the sooner he is gone the better.

The assassination of Osama Bin Laden may well be a hoax. Many reports in the past confirmed his death even former CIA officials. Former CIA officials and other officials from other intelligence agencies mentioned OBL has been dead for years and his body is "on ice" to preserve him. Now whether they actually have the true body remains uncertain to me. What is so suspicious is that a man they were hunting for 10 years as soon as they kill him, and gather "evidence" they throw his body into the sea! This is very typical of a cover up procedure. Habeaus corpus states you must bring the body dead or alive the body must been seen and showed.

The photos they will have to release will probably be digitally altered and modified using computer software.

This well in doubt could be a major hoax designed to help Pres. Obama to get re-elected since his approval rating was sharply decreasing until now. More information needs to be examined, photo, and video must be released.

Why Everything against Pakistan must be conspiracy theory????

But Americans are showing the world facts and Evidence!!!That matters to the world.....

Without Pakistani intelligence's help, I do not think U.S. can kill him. I think U.S. definitely receives tips from Pakistani intelligence and that is essential.

Well, reading news through these days, I seem to realize that this action was carried out by U.S. intelligence alone. U.S. intelligence even tried its best to avoid Pakistan Intelligence as well.

In addition, the place Bin Laden stayed is quite a suspicious target and I am surprised that there is not even any routine search by any Pakistan police or other authorities into this place.

Even though I am not sure whether the west's suspicion about Pakistan is valid, they do have the reasons to be suspicious.

Why Everything against Pakistan must be conspiracy theory????

But Americans are showing the world facts and Evidence!!!That matters to the world.....

many reports also says osama was having sum kidney problem he cant survive more than 5 years by the help of dialysis machine isnt it miracle he survived 10 year without that machine :woot:

after spending trillions of dollars and killing 1 million afghani n iraqi people finally USA Killed OSAMA :woot:

You have to admit that U.S. will get its enemy no matter the cost, distance and time. I do not think it is U.S.'s fault either. Afghanistan people was offered the choice to handle over Bin Laden, the terrorist mastermind, and its associates to U.S.. However, taliban took over the country and refused. Well, what do Afghanistan people expect in return? U.S. just lets it go after more than 3000 people being killed in such a horrible terrorist attack???

If Afghanistan people want to find someones to blame, why don't you put your anger to Taliban and get rid of them?

Neither can Osama be kept in such a location without Pakistanis
Neither can Osama be killed from such a location without Pakistanis

Now go make sense of it.

I wonder why USA took 10 years to killed him?
Maybe now its the time because of coming election in USA?

It was a joint operation-
Fearing severe backlash from Al- Qaida and Taliban- now in consent with GoP- The role of Pakistan in OBL's death is being down played-

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

may be this is posted or not...

Pakistan is No 1 enemy :Taliban
Pakistan’s Enemy No.1 | Pakistan: Now or Never?

Taliban has declared Pakistan no 1 enemy...And US has doubts on pakistan...

God know wat happens

I think Pakistan ka Allah hi Hafiz hai now-

btw why i cannot open the link on top of the page titled

Pakistan’s Perspective: Osama Dead

Its showing 404 error-

U.S. president Obama said it is NOT a joint operation.

It was a joint operation-
Fearing severe backlash from Al- Qaida and Taliban- now in consent with GoP- The role of Pakistan in OBL's death is being down played-

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

I think Pakistan ka Allah hi Hafiz hai now-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom